Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics (26666 Views)

520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:

I watched a video where a black man shot another because of eye glass. He shot a man, took his glass and ran away.

Is it bad parenting or just gene? Since predominant black communities in the West, that aren't dysfunctional, are extremely rare.

This people are giving free oxygen to racists!
i believe it's bad parenting, most of these kids were raised by single mothers, i know one black guy who has 17 children by 15 different women..now, that's dysfunctional.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Xbee007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
i believe it's bad parenting, most of these kids were raised be single mothers, i know one black guy who has 17 children by 15 different women..now, that's dysfunctional.
If only black men in the West would learn to take proper care of their children.

Unfortunately, the terrible cycle is hard to break, they only know how to make babies. They don't ever want to take responsibility.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
i am trying to say that i don't live in the ghettos. tongue
You are a gypsey. You live on the streets.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:

If only black men in the West would learn to take proper care of their children.

Unfortunately, the terrible cycle is hard to break, they only know how to make babies. They don't ever want to take responsibility.
Absolutely! some black women are not innocent either they open their leggs willy nilly and have sex with any dick or harry without caring what the outcome will be, as long as they get benefit handouts for their kids to buy ganja, cloths and unnecerssary things. the more kids they have the more hand outs plus they get to stay unemployed for as long as possible.

This baby mamarism have gone out of hand, black people invented baby mamarism. while white people are inventing technologies it saddens me as a black man who grew up in east london.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
You are a gypsey. You live on the streets.
Thank you! grin i appreciate your kind words.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! grin i appreciate your kind words.
Anytime... F00L grin
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by kullozone(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
i am trying to say that i don't live in the ghettos. tongue

cheesy
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Xbee007(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! some black women are not innocent either they open their leggs willy nilly and have sex with any dick or harry without caring what the outcome will be, as long as they get benefit handouts for their kids to buy ganja, cloths and unnecerssary things. the more kids they have the more hand outs plus they get to stay unemployed for as long as possible.

This baby mamarism have gone out of hand, black people invented baby mamarism. while white people are inventing technologies it saddens me as a black man who grew up in east london.
Hmm, too bad and it is only getting worse. It is only in the black communities you will find some people where generations of a single family think it is okay to survive on food stamps and handout from the government.

I hope someday they will learn to own up to their actions, accept their shortcomings and stop blaming others for their self inflicted problems.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Antichristus: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eke40seven:
You see how civilised people behave? You will never find his dead body of the boy plastered around the internet like we would incensitively do on all Nigerian platforms.... We are still backwards...

At the enbolden: Nigeria is full of people who are largely, though not exclsuively, barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syrian National Kidnapped In Sokoto, 3 Policemen Killed (Photos) / Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.