Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" (27289 Views)

Ciara - Freak Me Ft Tekno MP3 Download / Ciara Ft Tekno - Freak Me Instrumental [Download Here] / "Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by KendrickAyomide: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Oh mean ur impotent dad wart infested blockos grin
your papa Penis drips Mucus Instead of sperm.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
your papa Penis drips Mucus Instead of sperm.

Ur dads prick is completely dead!!
Dont even stand not to talk of dripping anything cheesy.
Sit ur mama down this night and ask this question ."mum is dad truly my dad?
Watch her reactions very well. grin

But dont take rat poison after the question oh grin
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Christafarian(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hehehe

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by wizod(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
OChimex:
No doubt Nigerian musicians are talented, but sadly they don't invest in themselves and their music as much as they buy used cars and jewelries.

How do I mean? They have very stupid and meaningless poor lyrics that you hardly understand. They don't employ the services of seasoned song writers; none of them wants to build a music empire revolving around, studios of international standard; seasoned studio engineers; no employed experts to refine the artist into a world class.

Come to the music industry, they have no organized industry. Every little boy with just a wacky hit song owns a record label.

And they don't do enough to make the world hear their songs.

The world with over 8 billion people is such a massive market for anything. Instead of musicians tapping into it, they spend most of their time on social media bragging and showing off, making senseless wacky songs that will only interest simpletons i n their locality.
since all dis long episode and useless grammer, how many likes and shares have u gotten?
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by OChimex: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
wizod:
since all dis long episode and useless grammer, how many likes and shares have u gotten?

You are nothing but a dimwit. A typical black man with zero intelligence.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Patrioticooduan: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Becoz u are a hateful oduduwa.
U won't bliv tekno is far better
Check u tube views and see ur overhyped wizkid is behind teckno
I check youtube views and Wizkid is not behind techno. Jealous Biafran! Who know techno? Where Wizkid has stepped, Techno will never reach there. Jealous Biafran! If only wishes were horses.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Alezy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided

Not just tekno Even wizkid sings rubbish.
Tekno is even better than him.
Go and che check the lyrics of Manya and SOKO from wizkid, then u will know they guy is just empty
burns boy has got lyrics no doubt and the guy called fresh who writes some songs for davido.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by kingxsamz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
DAntivirus:
Tekno the lyricist of the year... just check out the below lyrics grin

no constipation
I give you education
my obligation
is to make sure say money dey for the occasion

wini wana wana
o chapa chapa
I like the way ur body go sapa sapa
girl o faka
o tantata
baby girl u do me like asantata o

if u give u ur love and attention
you will never have to mention
you will be my attention

grin very meaningful lyrics with inspirational messages.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by elkon(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
DAntivirus:
Tekno the lyricist of the year... just check out the below lyrics grin

no constipation
I give you education
my obligation
is to make sure say money dey for the occasion

wini wana wana
o chapa chapa
I like the way ur body go sapa sapa
girl o faka
o tantata
baby girl u do me like asantata o

if u give u ur love and attention
you will never have to mention
you will be my attention
fvck!! who wrote dat .. are you high on fanta again ?

1 Like

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I check youtube views and Wizkid is not behind techno. Jealous Biafran! Who know techno? Where Wizkid has stepped, Techno will never reach there. Jealous Biafran! If only wishes were horses.

The u must be a devilish oduduwa liar.
tell me wizkid song that has 77million views .
Which pana 77million view.
Duro 46million views.
Where 33 million views

Everybody know tekno has views than wizkid
U used hype to hype below average wizkid, yet tekno is topping him. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Patrioticooduan: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

The u must be a devilish oduduwa liar.
tell me wizkid song that has 77million views .
Which pana 77million view.
Duro 46million views.
Where 33 million views

Everybody know tekno has views than wizkid
U used hype to hype below average wizkid, yet tekno is topping him. grin

Dirty jealous Biafran! Wizkid has over 4 million followers on twitter while your pana musician has 300 thousand. Average Wizkid has 2 million followers, while pana nonsense musician has less than 200 thousand. Overrated Wizkid has 5.6m histagram followers, while that nonsense useless ibo musician called teckno has 3.6m. The difference is clear guy. Wizkid is better.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Dirty jealous Biafran! Wizkid has over 4 million followers on twitter while your pana musician has 300 thousand. Average Wizkid has 2 million followers, while pana nonsense musician has less than 200 thousand. Overrated Wizkid has 5.6m histagram followers, while that nonsense useless ibo musician called teckno has 3.6m. The difference is clear guy. Wizkid is better.

Dumb yoruba man I'm not surprised why people say awolowo free education is waste. grin
We were talking about music and suddenly u swerved into followers.. grin
Then why are those fake followers not giving him enuff views to top tekno..? undecided
Can oduduwa descendants be more dumber ?
Useless devilish people!! undecided

Ur Sickid has started music long ago before tekno yet he is the one begging american musicians to feature him, even tekno met drake one on one before him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by CaptainGOOD: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Nice1
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Patrioticooduan: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Dumb yoruba man I'm not surprised why people say awolowo free education is waste. grin
We were talking about music and suddenly u swerved into followers.. grin
Then why are those fake followers not giving him enuff views to top tekno..? undecided
Can oduduwa descendants be more dumber ?
Useless devilish people!! undecided

Ur Sickid has started music long ago before tekno yet he is the one begging american musicians to feature him, even tekno met drake one on one before him
You this useless Biafran irritant! You called him overrated musician, yet he sold out O2 arena. 20,000 Londoners bought ticket just to listen to his music. Only envious useless stinking Biafran would label such person as overrated. Teckno will never sell such amount. Beg which musician? Wizkid was a co-producer of 'One dance'. Drake feature in Ojuelegba. You are nothing but a useless, envious Biafran looser! Tekno is not Wizkid's mate. Who know teckno apart from you ibo nit-wits that always overrate him? Even that useless Ibo man that works for vanguard newspaper could not hide his consternation. Wizkid is better that overrated Bianfran pig called tekno.
Biafran pigs
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You this useless Biafran irritant! You called him overrated musician, yet he sold out O2 arena. 20,000 Londoners bought ticket just to listen to his music. Only envious useless stinking Biafran would label such person as overrated. Teckno will never sell such amount. Beg which musician? Wizkid was a co-producer of 'One dance'. Drake feature in Ojuelegba. You are nothing but a useless, envious Biafran looser! Tekno is not Wizkid's mate. Who know teckno apart from you ibo nit-wits that always overrate him? Even that useless Ibo man that works for vanguard newspaper could not hide his consternation. Wizkid is better that overrated Bianfran pig called tekno.
Biafran pigs

Heheheh u see why oduduwa was flinged ou of heaven ?... ;Doduduwa vultures and lies,

Seriously its crazy , he produced drake ojuelegba yet he struggled to see drake in real life... grin grin grin.
I haven't seen a tribe with lies embedded in their DNA.
Drake feature in ojuelegba did u see him the video?.. Nop ofcoz he knows ur sickkid is trash..

Everybody knows who ciara is in the music industry, she released a song and feature tekno.
But ur wizkid will release a song and beg drake to come.. grin grin grin

Give tekno the years wizkid wasted in music industry and watch him dump ur sickkid in the dusbin..
So Mr oduduwa vulture go and check u tube video and stop crying. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Patrioticooduan: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Heheheh u see why oduduwa was flinged ou of heaven ?... ;Doduduwa vultures and lies,

Seriously its crazy , he produced drake ojuelegba yet he struggled to see drake in real life... grin grin grin.
I haven't seen a tribe with lies embedded in their DNA.
Drake feature in ojuelegba did u see him the video?.. Nop ofcoz he knows ur sickkid is trash..

Everybody knows who ciara is in the music industry, she released a song and feature tekno.
But ur wizkid will release a song and beg drake to come.. grin grin grin

Give tekno the years wizkid wasted in music industry and watch him dump ur sickkid in the dusbin..
So Mr oduduwa vulture go and check u tube video and stop crying. grin
Look at this Biafran dumbhead! Wizkid has met Drake many times. Yes! Wizkid produced and cowrote 'one dance'! This is a fact! The song charted at number one in the billboard hot 100 for 12 f.ucking weeks! They song also topped the U.K chart for 15 weeks! You envious Biafran! He also feature Major lazer's single. The guy sold out 02 Arena you embittered envious Ibo loser! This is a fact. Because tekno is being featured in Ciara's single, we no go hear word again. Lols! These Biafrans and overbloated ego and noise. Your Tekno is even going down. All his songs are crap. No message and meaning in his lyrics. Always singing with one useless Ibotic voice like that.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Carlyboi(m): 1:13am On Aug 10, 2018
abeg which tekno is better than wizkid make una no dey deceive urself?wizkid beats him hands down,fame and recognition,awards,wealth,discography,collaboration in everything maybe wizkid is singing rubbish now like most naija artiste but most songs on his superstar album beats all of teknos biggest joined together wch is pana?duro and where asides tis songs evn mayorkun has dropped bigger hits than tekno new releases when tekno blow sef 2015, no be tekno dey sing childish songs like dance when him start dey get content?wizkid na africa justin bieber he got the midas touch leader of the new school..ojuolegba sef dope pass where and dpana join together...
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by kaliboi94(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2018
OKorowanta:
As long as he no sing rubbish,its ok by me.
But trust me,na so so, baby winee winee,we go likely dey hear for the jam.
Him beta pass person way de shout warri warri warri
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Patrioticooduan post=70143806]
[s]Look at this Biafran dumbhead! Wizkid has met Drake many times. Yes! Wizkid produced and cowrote 'one dance'! This is a fact! The song charted at number one in the billboard hot 100 for 12 f.ucking weeks! They song also topped the U.K chart for 15 weeks! You envious Biafran! He also feature Major lazer's single. The guy sold out 02 Arena you embittered envious Ibo loser! This is a fact. Because tekno is being featured in Ciara's single, we no go hear word again. Lols! These Biafrans and overbloated ego and noise. Your Tekno is even going down. All his songs are crap. No message and meaning in his lyrics. Always singing with one useless Ibotic voice like that.[[/s]/quote]

Oooh sharaaaap!! U devilish vultures lie for a living.
The only time.we saw wizkid with drake was many months after tekno had met him.
Americans know ur sickkid is wack.

Nomatta how had u try to hype him , go to u tube and come back to eat the humble pie.
Tekno will always Lord over wizkid UR media hype is for the paper. grin

See mumu, saying "ibotic voice"
Before nko should it be YORUBABOON voice? grin
we like the ibotic voice pls,
As long as the ibotic voice is as getting teknon ahead of sickid on you tube. grin

Pained afonja vulture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by DAntivirus: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2018
elkon:
fvck!! who wrote dat .. are you high on fanta again ?

Bro, go and listen to Teknos Jogodo... then come back to edit ur post
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by theDukegold(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided

Not just tekno Even wizkid sings rubbish.
Tekno is even better than him.
Go and che check the lyrics of Manya and SOKO from wizkid, then u will know they guy is just empty
just too empty The dude av got nothing inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Tekno the greatest.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Carlyboi:
abeg which tekno is better than wizkid make una no dey deceive urself?wizkid beats him hands down,fame and recognition,awards,wealth,discography,collaboration in everything maybe wizkid is singing rubbish now like most naija artiste but most songs on his superstar album beats all of teknos biggest joined together wch is pana?duro and where asides tis songs evn mayorkun has dropped bigger hits than tekno new releases when tekno blow sef 2015, no be tekno dey sing childish songs like dance when him start dey get content?wizkid na africa justin bieber he got the midas touch leader of the new school..ojuolegba sef dope pass where and dpana join together...

Pana and If are probably the biggest Nigerian songs of recent times and are Tekno's babies. The other is Runtiwn's 'Mad over you"

1 Like

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Nightmareo07: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
theDukegold:
just too empty The dude av got nothing inside.

But his asslickers won't agree
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Okay
kaliboi94:

Him beta pass person way de shout warri warri warri
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Feraz(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2018
OKorowanta:
As long as he no sing rubbish,its ok by me.
But trust me,na so so, baby winee winee,we go likely dey hear for the jam.
LOL! You're a legend. Just heard it and as predicted, it happened.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by OKorowanta: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Feraz:
LOL! You're a legend. Just heard it and as predicted, it happened.

Lol...
Dats why Wizkid is a bit beta.he still write few good verses on foreign features if he really want to.
For instance,Come Closer with Drake,Mamacita with Tinnie Temper and few others.
Kiss Daniel is another good example.. If featured by international acts,he's still gonna play his part with the Afrobeat touch and his verse will still sound nice without the kpokpodikpokpodi taka dikololo.
Re: Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" by Carlyboi(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Abagworo:

Pana and If are probably the biggest Nigerian songs of recent times and are Tekno's babies. The other is Runtiwn's 'Mad over you"
iswe are talking about the bigger artise you are talking bout production is Tekno even among the top 10 music producers in Nigeria Offa hear Talent wise tekno no reach wizkid make una leave story tekno no even reach kiss danielmaybe you are jus following tekno now na why in music they shack u,tekno is jus a young inyanya or u forgot the kind of waves inyanya made then with kukure and ur waisst

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WizKid Drops 'Essence' Remix Feat. Justin Bieber & Tems / Carter Efe And Berri Tiga: The Battle For Song Ownership And Lessons To Learn / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.