Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. (545 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. by fraspree(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hi Hplus,

I used to be fun lover, I rocked life to its fullest back then because I loved parties, and ladies night outs, hanging out with couple of friends, I loved night life too but since I got married it all changed, my life has been so boring.

I met my husband 2 years ago through a friend while I was doing my NYSC program in Abuja, back then he was just another guy trying to date my friend Rose but she was already in a serious relationship with her UK based guy who has promised to return to the country to meet her parents for her igba-nkwu.

I met him when he invited Rose for a birthday party so she decided to bring me along. We had a group chat at the party and this guy started to develop interest in me, long story short he took it up from there and then we started dating. We dated for almost a year before we got married.

Before we got married he made me have an agreement with him to lose all my friends and stay away from fun places, it was a difficult decision to choose in-between because am a flamboyant person. I am a party lover and I don’t understand why my man will not see it as a hobby, I don’t know what he is so afraid of, is it that other men will come and snatch me away from him? Or is he trying to be stingy that am going to finish his money? He will keep saying that it is only irresponsible people that live that kind of life, and I only ask who gets paid these days for being a good girl?

I get bored so easily now imagine me sitting alone doing nothing in the house with no friends, nowhere to go. This is not getting any good for our marriage, and to top it all up I am already 2 weeks pregnant and I haven’t told him yet because when he finds out he will add more restraints to his rules. I wanted to start a business that will at least be taking me out of the house but he does not approve it, he agrees that I will start a business after I have given him children but in the meantime I should just be sitting around the house and doing... Read more>>>

https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/08/am-thinking-of-getting-abortion-since-my-hubby-wouldnt-allow-me-to-pursue-my-career.html
Re: Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. by blessedvisky(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Na even Blogger. And I was reading seriously and thinking of ways out before seeing the link Let's take our time on this nairaland oo angry

1 Like

Re: Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2018
blessedvisky:
Na even Blogger. And I was reading seriously and thinking of ways out before seeing the link Let's take our time on this nairaland oo angry
too many foolish bloggers
Re: Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. by donbachi(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Because u no use torch find am....go and abort it.why tell us...ok,let me help you...mix 1litre of crude oil,ori,1cup of cement and 2spoons of otapiapia...stir it very well.then take it immediatley.dei namu.
Re: Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. by Lordbooster(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Blogger go and see a counselor na yeye...checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content

(1) (Reply)

. / Online Savage Game / Ten Ways To Rock Your Wife's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.