Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pls I Need Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Advice. (545 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice. by Sinistami(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
I need advice pls. I have or rather had a Female friend she had been my best friend since Junior Secondary School. we talked about all sort of things from Relationship to Education to Sex to Career etc. We're still both Teenagers mind you. Before her mom seemed to like me and wanted me around but after we wrote our WAEC and I passed and she didn't, her mom have been giving me cold shoulders ever since, it didn't end there I wrote my jamb and now I would soon be going for Uni and her mom had ordered her to stay away from me. she had banned me from talking to her from visiting their house or Shade etc, and I don't know what to do. I need help.
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by eyinjuege: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is friendship by force?
You better face the new challenges ahead of you squarely.
Face your studies in uni, and while at it try and acquire some skills in between such as event planning, hairdressing or sewing clothes in your free time/holidays.
Your friend will calm down when she's ready to talk to you

Modified: so you're male?
The mum thinks you've been distracting her daughter with I love you, I love you.
Meanwhile you're passing your own exams in flying colours. Only God knows the kind of insults they would have given your friend for following boys about,

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Sinistami(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
eyinjuege:
Is friendship by force?
You better face the new challenges ahead of you squarely.
Face your studies in uni, and while at it try and acquire some skills in between such as event planning, hairdressing or sewing clothes in your free time/holidays.
Your friend will calm down when she's ready to talk to you

Modified: so you're male?
The mum thinks you've been distracting her daughter with I love you, I love you.
Meanwhile you're passing your own exams in flying colours. Only God knows the kind of insults they would have given your friend for following boys about,

Okay thanks. Now that I reason it I feel bad for her. The kind of Insults! God! I think I would just give her some space.
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Heartbender: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Your problem shouldn't be your leftover friends. It should be the "senior colleagues" in your university looking for freshers to devour. grin
Re: Pls I Need Advice. by Sinistami(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Your problem shouldn't be your leftover friends. It should be the "senior colleagues" in your university looking for freshers to devour. grin

I don't Understand. Pls explain.

(1) (Reply)

Family Accused Of Witchcraft Cries For Help / Is It Beneficial To Occupy Your Child With A Smartphone/tablet? / Rising case of death; Why do people commit suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.