Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? (1595 Views)

Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2018
I plan on moving to nigeria very soon. I am very lonely in my current country of canada and want to sleep with lots of sexy nigerian ladies. do you think they find me hot? i am a jewish man and i work out a lot. I have had experiences with men at a gay sauna but never with a woman and i want to make my parents proud so i need a wife as soon as possible. i am 42 years old also i attach photo of myself. if you are a woman and you want to be with me let me know in this thread i will travel world to be with you many kisses my friends and especially my women i will spread jewish seed from my joystick far and wide in nigeria smiley grin grin grin shocked cool cool grin

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by OneStep3: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Jobless fraudster.
Downloaded someone's pic to defraud unsuspecting victims
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2018
how am i to prove to you i am no fraudster then my friend? i am good lover and very unconventional. for example i prefer to Love Machine myself instead of men fucking my ass because of how rough men are. is this something a fraudster would say? who are you to stand in the way of my love and my pursuits you dumb dyel
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Eh yaaaa!
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2018
IgorofBiafra:
how am i to prove to you i am no fraudster then my friend?

Now, put your left hand on your nose , with your tongue out and snap.
You have 5 mins to do that....and then some Nigerian girls may come talk with you and hug you with love...perhaps.
Your time starts now!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by fecta: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2018
I don't believe that you are the man in the pic
1. No sane human will come to Nigeria in this current situation
2. Your moniker is a contains an element that can only be carried by our igbo blodas with enough food in the stomach grin
3. I did some investigation and found out that you just created this account 23 minutes ago grin.
4. But all in all there are some gullible Girls here that will still fall for it EVERYBODY WANTS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY oooo grin

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2018
fecta:
I have told him what to do.

1 Like

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Now, put your left hand on your nose , with your tongue out and snap.
You have 5 mins to do that....and then some Nigerian girls may come talk with you and hug you with love...perhaps.
Your time starts now!
i do not respond to ridiculous posts obsessed with making me look foolish in front of girls
fecta:
2. Your moniker is a contains an element that can only be carried by our igbo blodas with enough food in the stomach grin
3. I did some investigation and found out that you just created this account 23 minutes ago grin.
4. But all in all there are some gullible Girls here that will still fall for it EVERYBODY WANTS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY oooo grin
1. i am coming to nigeria because of my love of the history and people. i also very much love black women and their big butts.
2. see point 1, i love the history and believe in biafran seperatism as the country was a friend of israel more than nigeria is today
3. yes obviously i made my account recently i am introducing myself this thread
4. this is not a point this is you insulting my ladies for no reason
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Hehehehe wink wink grin.
All the best oooooo wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by dawno2008(m): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Psycho

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by dominique(f): 3:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Only an extremely desperate, gullible girl (or guy) will fall for this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 10, 2018
IgorofBiafra:
I plan on moving to nigeria very soon. I am very lonely in my current country of canada and want to sleep with lots of sexy nigerian ladies. do you think they find me hot? i am a jewish man and i work out a lot. I have had experiences with men at a gay sauna but never with a woman and i want to make my parents proud so i need a wife as soon as possible. i am 42 years old also i attach photo of myself. if you are a woman and you want to be with me let me know in this thread i will travel world to be with you many kisses my friends and especially my women i will spread jewish seed from my joystick far and wide in nigeria smiley grin grin grin shocked cool cool grin

Take your homo ass to Israel and infect the rest of your Khazars cousins with your HIV.
Nigeria is not a dumping ground for all types of sexual deviants, murderers and terrorists.
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by MissRaine69(f): 4:43am On Aug 10, 2018
cool

Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by gasparpisciotta: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Watching in 3D
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Iruobean(m): 6:01am On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:
Only an extremely desperate, gullible girl (or guy) will fall for this bullshit.
Dominique how are u?
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by donbachi(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2018
In canada you are lonely...and,you want to come back to nigeria...all the same...welcome to solitary confinement.
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
cool
shut up you wicked woman i would make love to many people there and if not for no good posters such as you there would be plenty o woman here to talk to me right now
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Mercurypanther(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Scammer
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Mercurypanther:
Scammer
i am no scammer you little pig I am looking for sexy woman or maybe man now since i am feeling sad and playing with a man makes me happy
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2018
IgorofBiafra:
how am i to prove to you i am no fraudster then my friend? i am good lover and very unconventional. for example i prefer to Love Machine myself instead of men fucking my ass because of how rough men are. is this something a fraudster would say? who are you to stand in the way of my love and my pursuits you dumb dyel

This is ugandalady for sure. Son, what is your problem?
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by IgorofBiafra: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

This is ugandalady for sure. Son, what is your problem?

this is not ugandalady, i am IGOR

I G O R
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by milemimi93(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
At second pic looks like someone you just got RELEASED from jail on parole.
Re: Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? by Seandisputed(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
The second picture looks like a mug shot. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure You Are Alone Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Ladies And Men Dancing Unclad During A Festival In Nigeria / My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.