Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool (41134 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by madgoat(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
As she fine reach, one small boi turn her to baby mama...

Meanwhile, after tilting my screen horizontally, still couldn't figure out which part of her body is in the second picture.

You be mumu i swear. Its a side view of her stomach
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

still imagining how Wizkid dey dey climb ontop this woman..... this one too big for am na ............. na wao

na u he for climb before ?you too local nah
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Chieftroller(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2018
mikejj:
grin..what is wizkid yoruba name again

Fatai grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Bluezy13(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2018
madgoat:

You be mumu i swear. Its a side view of her stomach

Hmmm...

Dear Madgoat,

I insulted no one.

You didn't have to insult me
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by adeoba2008(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
What is she selling?

Check my signature for my own product.
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Alvin007: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
last35:
Pervert op and mod! Massive cleavage this early morning!! It's not even 9 yet! Ediots everywhere!!
Hahaha...the internet never forgets!
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by dasphinx1(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Biggers82:

that's her Pussy area nah

That is her side rather...

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Afrocentric: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
I m confuse, the second pix is which part of her body?
abeg go and look for what you can do with your TIME
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Okoroawusa: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Mynd44,commot for road make I see pishure
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by lexy2014: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Meanwhile, after tilting my screen horizontally, still couldn't figure out which part of her body is in the second picture.
u just no wetin de my mind. All in d name of I must sleep with "celebrity". God bless d person that compared some ladies brain to fish brain

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Princess4ng(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Biggers82:

na u he for climb before ?you too local nah

oh really........... thanks
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
Wizkid should answer this question cos he knows the part where that tattoo is situated
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

oh really........... thanks
thank God not me
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
dasphinx1:

That is her side rather...
no is not view it very well
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by kazobaba007: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
last35:
Pervert op and mod! Massive cleavage this early morning!! It's not even 9 yet! Ediots everywhere!!
[quote][/quote]saggy everywhere
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by legba1(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2018
hi3:
just below her armpit....
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Jabo1000:

[s]If you know how much he’s gonna be paying for child support to her in USA, you gonna pity him. That’s the new feeding there. Be a baby mama of rich successful men and suck them dry[/s].

Same Wizkid not paying child support to his two other baby mamas.
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by innocential3032(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2018
wizkid dey enjoy oo
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Jabo1000:

If you know how much he’s gonna be paying for child support to her in USA, you gonna pity him. That’s the new feeding there. Be a baby mama of rich successful men and suck them dry.

But he isn't based there, you only have this problem when you got business and properties in the US, you and I know naija doesn't have a law for being a baby mama.
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by MoKafie(f): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Looks like she was lying down and took a snapshot of below her shoulder to her waist side. I think the tattoo is below her armpit
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Yuceeluv(f): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Nope!...armpit area

Biggers82:

that's her Pussy area nah
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Yuceeluv(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Look at the swim suit's sewing... That is enough to clear you.
Biggers82:

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nope!...armpit area
are you sure is it not a Tattoo on her lap
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Look at the swim suit's sewing... That is enough to clear you.
OK make I view back again
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by dasphinx1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Biggers82:

Bro, you should look at it closely instead.... That is the side view under her arm pit.... That tatoo is below her armpit which is being shown in that picture. Get your mind out of the gutter fam.
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by donoro(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
graciously03:
whatever...
jealousy tongue
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by Biggers82(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
dasphinx1:

Bro, you should look at it closely instead.... That is the side view under her arm pit.... That tatoo is below her armpit which is being shown in that picture. Get your mind out of the gutter fam.
oh really.....
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by mikejj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chieftroller:

Fatai grin
..MR speaker sir i will like to move a motion.. grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by anonymous1759(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=pzphoto post=70144653] cheesy

See more photos and watch her hot video swimming here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-third-baby-mama-jade-p-show-off-massive-cleavage-in-pool/[/quote

when money day better food no be problem
Re: Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
This 40-something year old b-itch gained the most from Wizkid's seed. She gets paid child support and birthed a healthy child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fola Falana Is Engaged. Falz' Sister Set To Marry (Photos) / Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.