Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket (2120 Views)

Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket by eph12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
lionshare:
Lets be realistic, if the new guys are to stand any chance then they have to join the existing parties and struggle for slots.
No! If the new guys are to stand any chance, it is you, I and every right thinking Nigerian that will make it happen. The PDP or APC may return because we allow that to happen. Whenever we are tired of moving round in circles, we will shift our support to reasonable candidates. Until then, let's continue to fool ourselves

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket by lionshare: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:

No! If the new guys are to stand any chance, it is you, I and every right thinking Nigerian that will make it happen. The PDP or APC may return because we allow that to happen. Whenever we are tired of moving round in circles, we will shift our support to reasonable candidates. Until then, let's continue to fool ourselves

Can we use Donald trump as an example! Do you think he would have won if he were to be an independent candidate
Re: Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
lionshare:

Can we use Donald trump as an example! Do you think he would have won if he were to be an independent candidate
What about France president?
Re: Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket by Calers: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
They should give all of them ,Buhari will still defeat them.
Re: Opinion: Why Saraki Should Get PDP Ticket by lionshare: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
yemaldo:

What about France president?
I would have agreed to this as an exemption; but Macron has had thus far what I will call a strictly political career, he rose through the ranks to even become the youngest cabinet minister (Economy & Finance). Although his party was formed in 2016 I think, he has built the political restructure over the years plus his message resonates with the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Prostrates Before Oluwo Of Iwo And Not For Omisore / Questions That Must Be Answered Now That Nnamdi Kanu Has Reappeared / Comparing Osinbajo And Obi Is Like Comparing Oshogbo And London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.