Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (36712 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by OboOlora(f): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Your obsession with this pic no be here oh grin grin

Hahahaha, I love am dieeeeeeeee
I don use am torment all my whatsapp group members hahahaha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by deepwater(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
b.iatch so insecured
Never seen this type before
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by latest90: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Nightmareo07: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
See how this useless Afonja mess up our son Anichebe. Collecting Anichebe's pounds and spending it on this hairy monster

Cool down anichebe shined that congo wella
Even ASA asika is another nwafor.
Maybe afonjalised tho. grin
Haven grown up in lag grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Nightmareo07: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
b.iatch so insecured

Not insecure dear.
Omo ibo blokos dey reset them afonja brain tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
b.iatch so insecured
I love how u guys can sit behind your computers and have an opinion about someone's life,someone u know nothing about
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
She might even be a side chic sef grin

Hahaha possible bt I hope not. She’s a good gal
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by CeeteeBoii(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:

Hahahaha, I love am dieeeeeeeee I don use am torment all my whatsapp group members hahahaha

Haha. BTW,hope your handle is not what i'm thinking oh grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by mybestlove(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
How many guys has she dated? This girl is worse than a 4th class Nigerian used golf 2.

Shameless people everywhere.

Somebody will be proud to date more than 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 men,even more, and tomorrow you expect a reasonable man to settle down with you and build a happy home. You're a liar.

There should be dignity in feminism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seems they are still in love
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by OboOlora(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

Hahahaha leave me oh
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Sparkies85(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
See how this useless Afonja mess up our son Anichebe. Collecting Anichebe's pounds and spending it on this hairy monster

The guy is the younger brother of obi asika that co owns storms record with olisa adibua of beat fm . He is also Igbo
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by SoNature(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is she fond of attaching herself to his posts on social media even when he doesn't acknowledge her?

Billionaire daughter wey de fall hand

She's in love and proud of her man

Love is not proud neither does it ask why

You have no idea how much Asika tries to reassure her of his sincerity in za oza room, knowing full well that he has many competitors

Nobody comes around DJ Cuppy and not like her

Yes, Asika has many competitors
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by AmbodOfLASU: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is she fond of attaching herself to his posts on social media even when he doesn't acknowledge her?

Billionaire daughter wey de fall hand

I thought I'm the only one that has noticed the imbalance. Cuppy hardly makes it to Asika's Instagram. But, Cuppy is always all over him : commenting on his posts, making videos only she will eventually upload et cetera. I just pray she does not end up being heartbroken. Mr Eazi shows his love to Temi much much better.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Didi2d(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nawa o, some guys don dey Bleep way back. They can't even remember how many dick wey don enter their p**sy. Twaley for them girls
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by ikezudon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nairaland and front page news sha... anyway

In oTHER NEWS, see your latest naija top songs as e dey hot

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/latest-naija-songs/
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
CeeteeBoii:

grin cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

I thought I'm the only one that has noticed the imbalance. Cuppy hardly makes it to Asika's Instagram. But, Cuppy is always all over him : commenting on his posts, making videos only she will eventually upload et cetera. I just pray she does not end up being heartbroken. Mr Eazi shows his love to Temi much much better.
I think the boy isn't into her. she may be his side chic you know
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
See all of them eyes #weed smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by AmbodOfLASU: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I think the boy isn't into her. she may be his side chic you know

I fear so albeit she may not be the side chick but the guy may not just be interested in committing himself to her. To him, she may not be a sufficient wife material or future partner? On the other hand, Cuppy is way too blessed to be tossed around like a nobody when she should be preparing for her marriage in a couple of years(she's presently 25 and she should be due for marriage at the age of 27 based on her pedigree and background).
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
mybestlove:
How many guys has she dated? This girl is worse than a 4th class Nigerian used golf 2.

Shameless people everywhere.

Somebody will be proud to date more than 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 men,even more, and tomorrow you expect a reasonable man to settle down with you and build a happy home. You're a liar.

There should be dignity in feminism.

what is this one saying undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.