Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt (38684 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Ilamina(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
I don't know why it's common for stray bullets to go into people's houses in Port Harcourt

So unsafe, what a country
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by exporters101: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
God's mercy
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Fitbillionairep: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
if say the bullet get am now, she for say na devil or village pipu. what if na village pipu use better jaz save you. useless nigerians
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Jay5mie: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Did they shoot the gun from heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
we need her vote before she join his ancestors... meanwhile sai Barbar is going Back to his village
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
we need her vote before she join her ancestors... meanwhile sai Barbar is going Back to his village
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by oladele00(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
It would have been better you die so that others can fill in at ur place of work...
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by DonJuan1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
A stray bullet came in through your roof and narrowly missed your head while you were sleeping.
Nobody seems to have thought about this but the angle seems to be wrong to me. Was the shooter on top of your roof pointing his gun downwards or is your bed that tall?

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Charmingrascal(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
When Village people trailed u to the city and God still saves u
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
stray bullet is almost normal in PH. if you meet a stray bullet in your room, you neighbour will just say...na mumu boys dey play with toys. they dont see it as anything.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by BOLDIM(f): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank God for your life dear, please God did this for you for a reason and that is, for you to serve Him, please if you have not know Him, accept Him into your today and begin to do His will. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by deebsman1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
48noble:
God's protection or u r just Lucky
Luck=God's protection.
Only if you understand
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=DonJuan1 post=70155669]A stray bullet came in through your roof and narrowly missed your head while you were sleeping.
Nobody seems to have thought about this but the angle seems to be wrong to me. Was the shooter on top of your roof pointing his gun downwards or is your bed that tall?[/quote I packed out of omachi when i stray bullet hit my bed from the roof.I showed it to my neighbours and they said it was normal. she is right. Till date, i still imagine how/where the gun was shot.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Dwhyte(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
If only she had spent the night in a guys house all these won't have occurred.

She would have enjoyed a marathon knackings and also many other goodies.

Well this lady is ugly sha, it won't have been a bad idea of that bullet should hit her ugly face sad
I be think say na only Bubu no wise
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by tiredoflife(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Even if it hit her
The bullet has lost its momentum
The effect won't have done any harm
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
PH worse!
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
would have been a shame to loose such a charming sister,God b with u sweet.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Innobee99(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
48noble:
God's protection or u r just Lucky
Who brought the luck?

Anofia!
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
So Many Sad & Unintelligent Comments.And You Begin To Wonder Whether We Deserve The Kind Of Leaders We Get.Am Lost As To How U Wish Some1 Dead 4 No Apparent Reason.So Many bleeped Up Brains On Nairaland Comment Section
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank God for her
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by LordsApostle: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
See this girl go sweet to fvck, let me go follow her...
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady, Sonia, has taken to Twitter to reveal how she was almost killed by a stray bullet inside her room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to her, it hit a few inches from her head. She wrote;

"A stray bullet literally just came into my room right through the roof.... a few inches from my head. �

JUST RIGHT NOW!!!!
I have nothing to say.�
Truly, Safety is of the Lord. �

I had no idea they were robbing outside my house by then. I was really asleep but I realized what had happened by 1am
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/lady-escapes-being-killed-by-a-stray-bullet-inside-her-room-in-port-harcourt.html

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Timonee: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank God for you dearie..... : shocked
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Taywon: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
same thing happened at my resident in ogun state last year... it was in the sitting room , the impact was grievious on the rug... thank God no one was at that spot
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Amberon11: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
What is your problem with that?
kellz0:
And she just ran to Twitter for testimony, social media has ruined some people
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
carzola:
Thats why it's good To spend your night In a guys house
grin.
Guy u Don mad.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by DonJuan1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Liverpoolfc post=70156029][/quote]quote I packed out of omachi when i stray bullet hit my bed from the roof.I showed it to my neighbours and they said it was normal. she is right. Till date, i still imagine how/where the gun was shot.

What you may be talking about is either a spent bullet that found its way into your room, not one with damaging impact.
It must have dropped down, unless it was a ricochet or shot from upstairs a nearby building.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by popefrank2016(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
God's protection always
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

Well this lady is ugly sha, it won't have been a bad idea of that bullet should hit her ugly face sad

Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Diso60090(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Your village people remind you not to forget this month homage otherwise next month this time no miss girl use your head
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by djoe21(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

Please mind what you type.
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Greatzeus(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

Copy cat,must you copy what the poster above you said Seems like you are incapable of original thinking like secondus lol grin
Re: Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonJuan1:
quote I packed out of omachi when i stray bullet hit my bed from the roof.I showed it to my neighbours and they said it was normal. she is right. Till date, i still imagine how/where the gun was shot.

What you may be talking about is either a spent bullet that found its way into your room, not one with damaging impact.
It must have dropped down, unless it was a ricochet or shot from upstairs a nearby building.
. That day, the bullet pierced the roof, ceiling and hit d bed. its impart on the bed can be seen. i rushed to bed room to see what was dt. when i touched the bullet, i was hot. If you are in PH and you live in Mile 3 you will not doubt her story at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.