Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband (820 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery: How Police Killed Six Suspects In My Presence- Salawu / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / Video Of Abule Egba Fire Outbreak An Oil Spillage Caused The Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by IntrovertedGuru(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Yesterday, some dare devil robbers robbed a bank at Igarra a community in Akoko Edo LGA of Edo state.

The robbers visited the police station and killed all the cell inmates in the police station.

Among those killed was a man whose wife arrested yesterday morning after a small argument.
The screenshot below was taken from the page of an Igarra resident who first reported the robbery on facebook

Lalasticlala

Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by IntrovertedGuru(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Some Corpse

Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by Nickijoy(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2018
How husband and wife go quarrel wife go con arrest the husband which kind wife be that??
Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by ClassRep001: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2018
What kind of weakling of a man is that?

If only he had killed her before she went to report the matter to the police station all these won't have happened.

I'm sure his dad is an Oduduwa descendants.
All cowards.
Another lazy weakling gone, life goes on tongue
Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Rip to the dead.. cry
Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Na shit you chop this early morning abi.. undecided undecided
ClassRep001:

If only he had killed her before she went to report the matter to the police station all these won't have happened.

All cowards.

Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2018
sometimes it is good for man to remain single, honestly, marriage is not by force, I really pity the man.

Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by 4reala(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:

All cowards.

Now go through ur write up again and see if u made sense. Okponu
Re: Igrra Robbery: How A Woman Caused The Death Of Her Husband by ClassRep001: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
4reala:

Now go through ur write up again and see if u made sense. Okponu
Your papa

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage (pics) / Breaking :15 Shiites Protesters Feared Dead At Maraba As Army Shoots Them / Photos: 300 Level 'runz' University Student Runs Mad, Used For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.