Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape (37175 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
The fact that you don’t realize or refuse to acknowledge that it is men who are the main culprits when it comes to trivializing male sexual assault says a lot. And you trying to use their actions minimize the significance of female sexual assault also shows that you don’t really take it as seriously as you claim to. So why are you offended? Do you really expect me to agree with you that because men are also sexually assaulted, this girl’s case is insignificant? I don’t know what you expect from me:

You’re the one who came here trying to play down this horrible tragedy.

Elder001:

Here comes the false accusation again . I find this very insultive .

In which thread did you see me supporting male assault and rape? when I've been using any such opportunity to decry the hypocrisy of authorities and the society at large in handling such cases.

Today isn't the first day you're seeing my posts on nairaland and I find it very funny that you'll say men including me laugh off male assault.

When that guy was abused yesterday I was one of the men who hurriedly went to his twitter page to appeal to him that he should make sure he takes up the case.

The fact that some bastards wish to get raped by females or jubilate over male assault and rape doesn't mean you should generalize.

Some ladies like saying a man beating them is very romantic that won't make to make hasty generalization that abusive men are romantic to all ladies.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
cococandy:
[s]The fact that you don’t realize or refuse to acknowledge that it is men who are the main culprits when it comes to trivializing male sexual assault says a lot. And you trying to use their actions minimize the significance of female sexual assault also shows that you don’t really take it as seriously as you claim to. So why are you offended? Do you really expect me to agree with you that because men are also sexually assaulted, this girl’s case is insignificant? I don’t know what you expect from me:

You’re the one who came here trying to play down this horrible tragedy.[/s]

It's only a tragedy when a lady is the victim,right ?

Just move on.. have a nice time.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

It's only a tragedy when a lady is the victim,right ?

Just move on.. have a nice time.

No it’s not.

But it’s underhanded when you remember to only bring it up when a woman gets assaulted.

If you see me on a thread where a man was assaulted trying to say “what about women?” Then you can tell me the same thing I’m saying to you now.

Until then, change your ways.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by xendra: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aonkuuse:
may rape visit all your sisters including your mother in Jesus name
you people should leave innocent women out of this idiots curse, it is because of people like him that gay exist. He will get raped till his ass is torn. That will be his portion

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
NoGender:

Biko.its be. Not bd.. He has never 'blow-dogged' another rapper
Grammar Police cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by MarieSucre(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aonkuuse:
may rape visit all your sisters including your mother in Jesus name

harrisonford001
josielewa
ANNOY

Please leave his innocent mother, sisters, wife or gf out of this. Anything you want to wish should be directed at him.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Akuruoulo(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Why will she kill herself. 2months after been raped. She didn't rape anyone. She was the one raped. She didn't commit any sin. Why kill yourself. God will judge her accordingly. No mercy
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by ANNOY(m): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Don't pray for his wife and daughters to be raped, they might be innocent ladies.

He's got a hole, right?

Pray he gets it in his bunghole till he wishes himself dead, then he gets it some more.

A gangbonk would be nice, by gay brutes on steroids.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by ANNOY(m): 2:41am On Aug 11, 2018
realitychick:

Do you need transport fare to go and check?Anuofia
Shut up negro
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by sweetlaw: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
richeeyo:

Oooh
Sorry
I thought i was communicating with someone with Brauns left on their head

"brauns" indeed..... Stupid idiot
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by richeeyo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
sweetlaw:

"brauns" indeed..... Stupid idiot
At least u got the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Truck Carrying Human Head In Adamawa Intercepted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.