Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Can You Get Financial Help From Your “ex” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Financial Help From Your “ex” (276 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Financial Help From Your “ex” by YINKS89(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2018
So I was watching a programme yesterday and the topic of discuss was you are in need of financial assistance and the person that could render that assistance is your EX would you rather take it or what else would you do? So guys I thought I should share this with you and here your opinion on it.

https://www.yinkajimoh.com.ng/2018/08/can-you-get-financial-help-from-your-ex.html

(1) (Reply)

Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? / Before You Go Into That Marriage, Read This. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.