Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Process Form M With Multiple Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Process Form M With Multiple Items (237 Views)

The Requirements For Form M / How To Process Form M For Importation In Nigeria / I Need Advice On Processing Form M. I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Process Form M With Multiple Items by clearant: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
The application for Form M in Nigeria is fairly easy for pro forma invoice with single or few items. The method of processing is detailed in my article for how to process and obtain Form M in Nigeria. You may wish to make reference to that article. In a case where you have up-to 500 items in a proforma invoice, it becomes extremely difficult to type and enter all items detail in the e-Form M system. This article is designed to make your life simple by providing an alternate rout. The purpose is so that you could give your seller a template on how to arrange items in excel sheets and do all the work for you. In this article, we will talk about conversion of excel sheet (prepared in a template form that will be given) to XML document. Read carefully and drop your comments or any information considered relevant so that other people can benefit. Feel free to ask questions and contact us using the appropriate page in our website.
https://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/how-to-process-form-m-in-nigeria-with-multiple-items-in-the-invoice/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Business? Attend The "Real-World MBA Program" For FREE! / Iya Mx-100 Waterproof Headset / Competence, Attitudinal& Customer Service For Drivers & Dispatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.