Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (54395 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by imran147(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Innalillahi wa inna ilehin rahjiun
Surely we came from God and unto thee we shall return
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
So sad

May their soul RiP
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by OttHin: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
pol23:
Black day for their Families.
May God found a way to heal them.
This is heavy..

The joy on my mums face When I wear khaki and cap reach house on November 24 2015 after camp.... she don't need to say she's happy it reflects.... surely know every other mother out there feels the same way.
Taking back a Corp member corpse to such woman...mehn
Heavy!!! Is it your grammar or the tragic story grin grin
RIP to the dead.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Pololomaster(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rip
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
So sad.... My mother warning when I was going to delta for service
" don't follow them to river to swim or to catch fish and don't go to bush to hunt meat"
I maintained my low life throughout..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
RIP.

Painful exit!
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Tamakay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
So so sad. After struggling for five or four years in school, you guys came back home as corpses. RIP #tears#
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Saladin25(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Corps members should be careful about going to places they know nothing about. Why going to a river to swim when you can go to a swimming pool and have a nice time.
Some corps members just like passing their boundaries.
May God give their family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by anyaski4real(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chai Chike Melvin Ijeh one of the victims may your gentle soul rest in peace. UNIBEN salutes you
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by wink2015(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
NA WHO SEND THEM?

In Mrs Patience Jonathan voice "Na wetin them go find inside water?

No be Corper work them go do for north?

No be Service them go serve?

Plus or Minus may the God Lord console their family members for this irreparable loss.

All other corpers learn a lesson from this tragedy and face your community service quietly.

BUSY BODY Na him make fly follow dead body enter grave!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by foreshore(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
dainformant:
The corpses of the corpers that drowned in a river southeast of Taraba State, were today transported back to their various states and families. Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), gathered in a sorrowful state to pay their last respects to their colleagues who died few days ago in the tragic incident.

The corps members were on a swimming expedition in River Mayo-Selbe, a major tributary of the Benue River, when a water surge from a nearby mountain collapsed on them and swept nine of them into the massive river.

The incident occurred in Gashaka Local Government Area, where all the corps members affected were posted to serve.

May their souls rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/corpses-of-corpers-who-drowned-in-taraba-sent-back-to-their-families-photos.html

So Sad!!!
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by 1930revival(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's good to learn swimming sha....thats the advantage Village born people has over Ajebotaz who only know how to ping phone and eat � indomie.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by chiizworld(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tragic
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by kehinde2436(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amin. This should serve as an eye opener to all...

Check my signature for more news...
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by ud4u: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Quite unfortunate
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Vocnewsblog(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
May the Lord give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Such a pity.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by micflo28(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
After the so called NYSC no job, why not transform this sh*it to an all entrepreneurship scheme and everyone serve and learn trades in their states. Most timid, dangerous and primitive villages don't like strangers, it translates competition of their wives, daughters and husbands or resources. Nowadays, people no longer value corps members anymore sef, no more free lifts for them like before. RIP to the dead
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Damn too sad. Why take such risks?..my people only swim in controlled pools with a lifeguard on standby please. May God comfort the families.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by salbis(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
REST IN PEACE TO THE DEPARTED SOULS.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by farouk2much(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
They haven't eat the fruit of their labour...........
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Marvin10(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
I really think this NYSC thing should be scrapped or made optional and compulsory to get a federal government job...My opinion though!!!

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by newoffer: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
pol23:
Black day for their Families.
May God found a way to heal them.
This is heavy..
The joy on my mums face When I wear khaki reach house November 2015 after camp.... she don't need to say she's happy,it reflects.... surely know every other mother out there feels the same way.
Taking back a Corp member corpse to such a proud woman...mehn

Everybody saying why them go picnic....what are you guys saying... as a corp member ...I travelled ,party,We even went to Dubai .. It's a time to scatter your dada na... what do you expect a corp member be doing... evangelism?
Abeg.... they were just unlucky .... I served in Lagos ,surulere...every Friday night at Elegushi...abegi

Some area are sacred . I was at Labadi beach in Ghana when d wave changed instantly. water, river,canal,ocean,lake all na different world.
Na small thing water for carry me go. Na yansh I dey play with for inside beach when d water almost 30ft high flow over my head. thank God I no move. Don't play near another people's world. others aren't lucky

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by newoffer: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jay5mie:
Na so I almost go for Bori o
. Water is another world. I was pressing bum bum inside beach when a huge wave upto 30ft flow over my head. I just stand n let it flow. Water is another world
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by DonMekino(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
micflo28:
After the so called NYSC no job, why not transform this sh*it to an all entrepreneurship scheme and everyone serve and learn trades in their states. Most timid, dangerous and primitive villages don't like strangers, it translates competition of their wives, daughters and husbands or resources. Nowadays, people no longer value corps members anymore sef, no more free lifts for them like before. RIP to the dead
The ppl up there are gaining tremendously from the scheme, this shit scheme has been bastardized and as usual in Nigeria setting we continued wasting resources on it all to no end. FG once said that they spend about 900000 per corper, why not take 500000 and give the graduate and forget this time wasting scheme....
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
So painful
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by biomedics(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
So sad

I'm hydrophobic and I'm cool like that.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Chuksmonika(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
shoms231:
Fellow Corps members, it's so sad seeing this. May God console your parents.

I only have two months left, God protect me oo
oga,for our quaters,you said you just finished NYSC recently,now you have two month to finish,which one we go take
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Biggers82(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Foolish set of Ndi ara they send you people to go and do service you went their and started swimming inside unknown /trouble waters how can you keep swimming in a water you don't know the history they killed themselves this will serve as a lesson to all this strong heard Corp members
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Teeboi56: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Life is too shot let do Good
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
dainformant:
The corpses of the corpers that drowned in a river southeast of Taraba State, were today transported back to their various states and families. Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), gathered in a sorrowful state to pay their last respects to their colleagues who died few days ago in the tragic incident.

The corps members were on a swimming expedition in River Mayo-Selbe, a major tributary of the Benue River, when a water surge from a nearby mountain collapsed on them and swept nine of them into the massive river.

The incident occurred in Gashaka Local Government Area, where all the corps members affected were posted to serve.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/corpses-of-corpers-who-drowned-in-taraba-sent-back-to-their-families-photos.html
it's extremely unsafe to swim in streams, creeks, rivers or ocean.
Re: Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo by cheta02(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
I don't know who to blame now ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide / 3 Corp Members Die On Their Way Back From Camp (photos). / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.