Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (85362 Views)

The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Metuh:

who told you no APC senator was present?

just shut up already, I detest ignorant people

Who and who, mention their names, give me pictures.

Don't believe any fake news

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by GaggleNSwallow: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stupid lie from the depths of hell. We know Boooohari sent you on the failed mission and later ordered for your arrest as a smokescreen.

Only brainless BMCow zombies like Vedaxcool and Buhariguy would believe this.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by ud4u: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nairalanders can be funny sometimes, did he mention saraki in his statement? And why was he later praised by APC government for prompt intervention. Let's reason wisely
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by gcof(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

That was why he was sacked with immediate alacrity.

So much psychopath in corridors of power
the way Maina was sacked also? Where ever these politicians got this juju to be tossing Nigerians around, that place must be strong and their juju is definitely original
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by vinnex: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Use your brain!
How can APC impeach Saraki without having 72 senators on their side? It's not possible!
Use your own brain too. The 8 house of assembly members that served impeachment notice on Gov. Ortom of Benue state are all APC members out of 30. APC can do anything to keep them alive...
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Malikcoker: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Them Saraki that sent him are all having a laugh.. while you guys debate here.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
gcof:
the way Maina was sacked also? Where ever these politicians got this juju to be tossing Nigerians around, that place must be strong and their juju is definitely original

Are we talking Maina or Daura.

See I am not a blind party follower but a impartial critic.

I comment on each case on its merit

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Calers: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
He works for pdp
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Pchidexy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

1.If APC wanted to impeach Saraki, why block NASS and why isn't any APC Senator present?
2. If NASS leadership were supposed to meet to discuss INEC budget as requested by FG, why block NASS?

APC and FG had no hand in the siege
The siege is nothing but a grand conspiracy by Saraki and co to get sympathy.
Zombie!
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Kennydoc(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

1.If APC wanted to impeach Saraki, why block NASS and why isn't any APC Senator present?
2. If NASS leadership were supposed to meet to discuss INEC budget as requested by FG, why block NASS?

What did Daura stand to gain by forcing himself to go against the FG especially in a situation like this?
Is there anyway he would have escaped it if it was Saraki that sent him, especially as such a move would anger the APC-led FG? So why would he make such a desperate move to please Saraki and possibly risk jail term?
What does he stand to gain from Saraki who isn't in any way related to him, and isn't even sure of his position as SP, when his own brother is the president? What could Daura gain from Saraki that he wouldn't gain much more from Buhari? It's not even as if they were friends or that he was Saraki's loyalist before this administration.
You see, trying to push this mess to Saraki makes you guys look stewpeed!!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Baroba(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Believe this hogwash at your peril..Liars

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
WE HAVE A GENERATIONS OF POLITHIEF-CIANS WHO SO MUCH BELIEVE IN TELLING LIES.

BOTH THE RULING PARTY ( APC ) AND THE OPPOSITION ( PDP ) ARE ALL BLOODY LIARS.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kennydoc:

What did Daura stand to gain by forcing himself to go against the FG especially in a situation like this?
Is there anyway he would have escaped it if it was Saraki that sent him, especially as such a move would anger the APC-led FG? So why would he make such a desperate move to please Saraki and possibly risk jail term?
What does he stand to gain from Saraki who isn't in any way related to him, and isn't even sure of his position as SP, when his own brother is the president? What could Daura gain from Saraki that he wouldn't gain much more from Buhari? It's not even as if they were friends or that he was Saraki's loyalist before this administration.

Simply because he is on Saraki's side and seeks to embarrass the FG and APC. He was served well.

If you don't know let me tell you, Daura is on Saraki's side
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pchidexy:
Zombie!
Yes! That is what you say when confronted with the truth and you have no defense.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kennydoc:

Are you kidding me? ?

You no sabi naija politics.
What did Akpabio stand to gain by defecting to APC

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
They wrote letters to ECOWAS court, ECOWAS made him their leader.

They went to AU to accuse him, AU made him The Champion Of Anti-Corruption In Africa.

They threaten him with ICC, ICC honoured him as a guest speaker.

They reported him to US government, US president invited and eulogised him.

They are mulling to report him to UN, they've now invited him to deliver a LECTURE on September 25.

# COPIED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by IdakChris: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Truth is: this man is a fall man - either for the APC or PDP or even Saraki...unilateral my foot! He shul goan collect his cash, afterall, there's impunity.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oju4190: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
But Ben Bruce said that they were allowing APC members to enter which is untrue.APC members were no where around the building. I think the unthinkable
and Twitter talkative Ben Bruce should be question.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oblang(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:

Rather the DSS & its weapons deployed themselves into the NASS to help APC effect a undemocratic change in the leadership of the senate but failed woefully.

This government is yet to tell Nigerians the truth about this saga.Daura cant act alone.Meaning Daura can organize a coup without the president/presidency knowing.Does the government truly understands the full implication of this statement-Buhari is not in charge hence have no business being the C-in-C

Meanwhile as for the IGP, abeg who deployed the policemen stationed same day in the NASS siege & what were they doing there too

Isn't that's why he was sacked?
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Kennydoc(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

Are you kidding me? ?

You no sabi naija politics.
What did Akpabio stand to gain by defecting to APC

Oga, defection is a different ball game compared to directly humiliating the FG which employed you and which you serve. It's almost like mutiny in the army.

What does Akpabio stand to gain? Is that really a question? Alright, here we go:

1. He can become senate president next year
2. EFCC might soft pedal on his corruption charges
3. He might get APC win the next gubernatorial election and install someone that will be more loyal to him than Udom
4. There are always benefits being in n the ruling party, especially in terms of attracting FG attention to the state.

Now, can you enumerate to me what Daura stood to gain by causing shame to the FG while trying to please Saraki?
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by murmee: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have always known that there is a JUDAS among the Ogas of the Security Agencies that are close to the Presidency. The fact that Saraki is always one or two steps ahead of any plan against him shows that someone is feeding him with hot information.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by anigold(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
somebody was about to be made senate President,somebody was smart enough to use DSS to stop that grin grin grin
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by JayMarx: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

You should clap for yourself. Saraki would conspire with Buhari's cousin?
You have a brain, please use it.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by SaroWiwa: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
What kind of misleading and fake headline is this. This is why I don't trust everything on social media. Where in the body of the write up did he say so? We are our own problems.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Dovadje(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Join The Real Estate Coach Spark Ovadje live on Brilla FM radio, 88.9FM by 5pm to 5:30pm as he talks about real estate investment and profit making .....

1 Share

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Lovelife433(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
otherway:
We all know You worked for Saraki.
ur brain dey function so oponu

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oju4190: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Boma action was stage managed.....Why was she calling Buhari name in the first place.The truth will surely come out...There will b no rest for those planning to pull down an innocent man.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by kindnyce(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
That's a cover up, this doesn't add up
Mr ITK,GIVE US the ORIGINAL VERSION THAT ADD UP

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Moukandjo: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Esseite:

Why would saraki organize such knowing fully well the opposition does not have 72 senators.?
It's simple! He wants to make the president look bad to the public! The thief is looking for sympathy from Nigerians! It's the same thing Dino tried to do by organising his kidnap, but he's unfortunate that he's already been known for drama! If he didn't have such reputation, do you know what that would have caused?
It's impossible for APC to have impeached him & the impeachment will stand!

In this case, Ben Bruce said he saw Akpabio himself inside NASS about to be sworn in as Senate president, when the man was at Akwa Ibom enjoying himself!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Police Carried Yoruba Nation Protester Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.