Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (85370 Views)

The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oblang(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

1.If APC wanted to impeach Saraki, why block NASS and why isn't any APC Senator present?
2. If NASS leadership were supposed to meet to discuss INEC budget as requested by FG, why block NASS?

APC and FG had no hand in the siege
The siege is nothing but a grand conspiracy by Saraki and co to get sympathy.

Very obvious...
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by FarahAideed: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:

Rather the DSS & its weapons deployed themselves into the NASS to help APC effect a undemocratic change in the leadership of the senate but failed woefully.

This government is yet to tell Nigerians the truth about this saga.Daura cant act alone.Meaning Daura can organize a coup without the president/presidency knowing.Does the government truly understands the full implication of this statement-Buhari is not in charge hence have no business being the C-in-C

Meanwhile as for the IGP, abeg who deployed the policemen stationed same day in the NASS siege & what were they doing there too

The Dillard definitely doesn't know the implication of this poor spin they are trying to sell
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by LasisiNature: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
KingstonDome:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-ordered-invasion-of-national-assembly-sacked-dss-boss-lawal
-daura-265186.html

why would we believe when all you do was to lock him inside in the name of house arrest interrogated him and pay the press to give us trash.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Metuh: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

Who and who, mention their names, give me pictures.

Don't believe any fake news
but you wholeheartedly believed that Daura didn't get orders from above before sending his men there. u need deliverance
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by AceDomino(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fucking April Santa Claus
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by ayokellany: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:

Rather the DSS & its weapons deployed themselves into the NASS to help APC effect a undemocratic change in the leadership of the senate but failed woefully.

This government is yet to tell Nigerians the truth about this saga.Daura cant act alone.Meaning Daura can organize a coup without the president/presidency knowing.Does the government truly understands the full implication of this statement-Buhari is not in charge hence have no business being the C-in-C

Meanwhile as for the IGP, abeg who deployed the policemen stationed same day in the NASS siege & what were they doing there too

What is the problem with many of your Igbos ?
Does Buhari have to go keep watch over arms n ammunition because he does not want coup to occur in Nigeria.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oju4190: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
anigold:
somebody was about to be made senate President,somebody was smart enough to use DSS to stop that grin grin grin
.The person u think was to b made Senate President was in Akwa Ibom talking with his people why he left the PDP.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Oblang(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
solajacobs:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER:

Lawal Daura Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days, nobody traced it to opposition.you all claimed is for the interest of good governance

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days,nobody traced it to opposition

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye,nobody pointed at opposition

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years;tell me thàt buhari doesn’t know about it

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election…he was doing his job

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released;he is fighting corruption

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released;as if buhari doesn’t know about it

Lawal Daura invaded Benue house of assembly and You all hailed him.

And now his mission had failed and you are pointing at saraki, whàt is the difference from what he has been doing before? Because international communities are interested in this latest act you are beginning to shift the blame game as Buhari is no longer the Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria?
And remember DSS boss and APC senators had meeting with APC chairman shortly before the action and if you are still believing Saraki controlled DSS then you are the most gullible person.

I have never seen hypocrisy in governance like I’m seeing in Buhari’s inefficient government.

What a needless and useless change.

What a government. Nonsense

Invading a personal home (either a lawmaker or a judge) is not the same as laying siege on an institution like the NASS. Hw do u think APC will impeach Saraki without any APC senator present?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Adebowale89(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
as far as am concern he didn't explained why he besieged the nass complex

all those cocck&bull story is nothing but a democratic apathy. beside is that what's next to be debating now? if they like they should besieged saraki life. thunder fire all of them including buhari

nonsense
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by HODcol: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
What transpired on Tuesday! Dr Saraki heard of the plans of the APC senators to inpeach him first thing Tuesday hence he mobilised PDP senators to be present on time before the arrival of APC senators.But on getting there,the PDP senators were stunned to find masked and unmasked SSS operatives at the gate to stop PDP senators entry.Obviously APC senators took much time collecting signatures while the SSS operatives were waiting for them to arrive and remove Saraki. The question is who were the politicians that GAVE Daura orders to send SSS operatives to the NASS
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by edupedia: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:

...go and submit your script to Nollywood for a comedy movie....
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Codes151(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
This aboki stupid...

In a responsible country... You'd be tried for treason..
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

1.If APC wanted to impeach Saraki, why block NASS and why isn't any APC Senator present?
2. If NASS leadership were supposed to meet to discuss INEC budget as requested by FG, why block NASS?

APC and FG had no hand in the siege
The siege is nothing but a grand conspiracy by Saraki and co to get sympathy
if d siege was planned by saraki, then y did APC say that d siege was justified as it was a preemptive measure taken by d DSS 2 prevent saraki from using thugs to forment violence at d NASS?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/279321-just-in-apc-backtracks-defends-sss-siege-on-national-assembly.html
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by otherway: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lovelife433:
ur brain dey function so oponu

You think i was born in the 80s or even 90s or 21st century like you..

Many of you are so foolish and outrightly dumb not to see the truth. He is a serial Bribe taker and Saraki is an evil genius hated by his father and blood sister and no sane human will root for saraki.A man that defected to APC just because he wanted to be the senate president and has always worked against Buhari since he got into that seat.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayokellany:

What is the problem with many of your Igbos ?
Does Buhari have to go keep watch over arms n ammunition because he does not want coup to occur in Nigeria.
No wonder it took Buhari watching TV with Majors Umar Dangiwa, Lawan Gwadabe, Sambo Dasuki & Abdulmumuni Aminu afterwhich they arrest him before he knew that the rug have long been swept under his feet on August 26th.1985.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by babytoun: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Use your brain!
How can APC impeach Saraki without having 72 senators on their side? It's not possible!

Use your brain and explain what happened in Benue first.

how did 8 lawmakers gain entrance into assembly complex with police protection and served an impeachment notice on the governor ?

Use your brain and explain why ekwerenmadu and Sarakis residence were blocked early morning on a particular day

Use your brain and explain why it has been difficult for Apc to stick to just one version of this story

Use your brain and explain why it is better for an intelligence arm of the govt to choose to use masked men to prevent people from bringing in dangerous weapons in the national assembly instead of using proper intelligence to catch them in the act.

USE YOUR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Talknochip(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
One member of the cabal gone...many others to follow.... This cabal guys around Buhari are so arrogant and dumb!
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by megareal: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
HODcol:
What transpired on Tuesday! Dr Saraki heard of the plans of the APC senators to inpeach him first thing Tuesday hence he mobilised PDP senators to be present on time before the arrival of APC senators.But on getting there,the PDP senators were stunned to find masked and unmasked SSS operatives at the gate to stop PDP senators entry.Obviously APC senators took much time collecting signatures while the SSS operatives were waiting for them to arrive and remove Saraki. The question is who were the politicians that GAVE Daura orders to send SSS operatives to the NASS

Thank you. This has also been my view on the whole issue.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Pascal181: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Spare us d details, just relax in daura till ur elder brother (buhari) come nd meet u to part no more

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Part of the bargain with FG to give him a soft landing. Whether you like it or not Buhari led Apc were involve.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Gliding(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:

That is exactly what coups are all about. Unauthorized use of state machinery to take power. The sitting governments obviously never authorized the actions that led to their own removal
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by anigold(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oju4190:
.The person u think was to b made Senate President was in Akwa Ibom talking with his people why he left the PDP.
that's to show us that these Politicians are just fighting for their stomach nothing positive for the populace..
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Roger3D(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
mpianya39:
Sacked ex-DG of Department of State Security (DSS), Lawal Daura has confessed that he ordered the invasion of the National Assembly after receiving a security report that unauthorized people were planning to smuggle in dangerous weapons and instruments into the complex.

Okay your own na security report while zoogerian military talk say their own na intelligent report with the help of Egwu eke dance (python dance) make them track down that highly sophisticated lorry Nnamdi kanu imported from the moon. undecided undecided

That's why zoogerian military invade Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's family house and kill so many biafran youths in search of that sophisticated LORRY angry

I just de observe the whole thing at the moment cry
Nnamdi kanu was a terrorist and so we had to get rid of him

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Moukandjo: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
babytoun:

Use your brain and explain what happened in Benue first.

how did 8 lawmakers gain entrance into assembly complex with police protection and served an impeachment notice on the governor ?

Use your brain and explain why ekwerenmadu and Sarakis residence were blocked early morning on a particular day

Use your brain and explain why it has been difficult for Apc to stick to just one version of this story

Use your brain and explain why it is better for an intelligence arm of the govt to choose to use masked men to prevent people from bringing in dangerous weapons in the national assembly instead of using proper intelligence to catch them in the act.

USE YOUR BRAIN
Impeachment notice is one of 1 million steps to impeach a governor! You need 1/3 to serve impeachment notice but still need 2/3 to impeach after a very very long procedure! So the 8 guys would never have impeached him!
They've even been suspended by the 22 other members of the house now!

Ekweremadu & Saraki's residence "seige," just like this NASS "siege," was still planned by Saraki to paint the government as anti Democratic! How come they still made their way to NASS soon after while the DSS was still there if no be say na arrangee? Na James Bond them be abi wey them go dribble DSS just like that?

And what do you have to say about Ben Bruce claiming he specifically saw Akpabio inside NASS about to be sworn in as senate president when the man was enjoying himself in Uyo? What was the drama all about when no single APC senator was at NASS that day? What were the PDP senators doing there by 6am when the meeting was for 12pm for only the principal officers of NASS? Can't you see that it was clearly planned by Saraki to make the government look undemocratic which they've partly succeeded in doing?
I'm sure people like you also believed Dino was kidnapped, & if, by chance, you don't believe, it's because of Dino's antecedence! If it were another senator under that same circumstance, you would still believe! Shior!
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by AskProf: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
solajacobs:

Lawal Daura Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days, nobody traced it to opposition.you all claimed is for the interest of good governance

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days,nobody traced it to opposition

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye,nobody pointed at opposition

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years;tell me thàt buhari doesn’t know about it

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election…he was doing his job

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released;he is fighting corruption

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released;as if buhari doesn’t know about it

And now his mission had failed and you are pointing at saraki, whàt is the difference from what he has been doing before? Because international communities are interested in this latest act you are beginning to shift the blame game as Buhari is no longer the Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria?
And remember DSS boss and APC senators had meeting with APC chairman shortly before the action and if you are still believing Saraki controlled DSS then you are the most gullible person.

I have never seen hypocrisy in governance like I’m seeing in Buhari’s inefficient government.

F.F.S. (Full Final Stop).
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Moukandjo: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Nnamdi kanu was a terrorist and so we had to get rid of him
What a pity! The army did well to eliminate the empty, chest-beating, daft goat sha!
May the soul of Nnamdi kanu continue to rest in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Roger3D(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

What a pity! The army did well to eliminate the empty, chest-beating, daft goat sha!
May the soul of Nnamdi kanu continue to rest in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!
Amen. The guy just had to go for he was constituting a nuisance

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Kriz12(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please house can anyone help out with first bank recruitment past questions for revision purpose.

Verbal reasoning
Analytical reasoning
Numerical reasoning.

Thanks in advance.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Moukandjo: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
solajacobs:

You try with your article, although some are exaggerated or outright lies!
But one question, abeg:
If Buhari knew about all these things (of course, he'd be aware of some), can you explain Buhari sending Magu's name to senate to confirm , and at the same time Buhari used the DSS to reject HIS OWN ONE & ONLY candidate twice? Abeg, wise one, I need explanation! grin grin
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by AreaFada2: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
The guy might be saying the truth. It was a plot carried out in the absence of Buhari. IGP, Magu and top APC echelon and others whose toes he has stepped on fed him wrong intelligence from various sources.

In the usual disregard for Southern Vice Presidents, he went ahead zealously to block NASS. Thinking he was doing Buhari a favour. He thereby walked right into the trap.
Remember how service chiefs and cabals from the North also sidelined Jonathan as acting president.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by OreMI22: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Now that Buhari's attempt to pin the invasion on the Senate President has been exposed as silly lies, he is now blaming Daura for unilaterally taking the action without informing his boss?

How possible is it for DSS to Invade the Senate without asking the President about such high stake invasion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.