Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (85363 Views)

The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pchidexy:
A zombie 's truth is rather disgusting!

Sure. A dog destined to die won't hear the hunters whistle.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Maybe you need an interpretation of the statement: apc say that after investigation they come discover say Saraki get plan to course trouble for the house and kpai some people join. So Base on that na dem belief say dss come rescue Nigeria for wetin for be war for nass.say we suppose to clap for them

That is it. It's all Saraki's plan. Including the blockade of his house and that of Ekweremadu. Timewill expose them.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by wellmax(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
erico2k2:

the hand writing is on the wall, it weighs more 2wards teh FG of the day.DID U 4got where he said he only takes orders from PMB? that was yesterday.when the Vice President asked him

He said he acted on his own.
He said he took orders from Bibi

Which should I believe.

Nigerians think! This is the script written and acted by Saraki and nPDP
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Collins9156(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
erico2k2:

bross free ZoneB anti removal pills are available in Kaduna, You own come wotih you from birth, Even though it is clearly stated the man said he acted on his onw, you still manage to rope Saraki in this,Una nor dey tire?

grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by ushafe(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Freshkidavid:

Who knows...My brother this is Nigeria.

Lalasticlala

that is very poor of him, he could have deploy police for proper check and search
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by denssing: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
@wellman, perhaps d apc senators were somewhere else perfecting dia impeachment plot.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by kokomilala(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
He's covering his hide. The NASS is inside the Aso Rock. Security isn't that loose for idiots to carry out any dastardly acts.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by lexy2014: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
erico2k2:

thank you, the thing is this, people get to entagled with emotional attachment as to where who ever is talking comes from.These people are taking Nigerians for a ride,
u welcome
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Useless report written by IGP to cover up what actually happened. Oshiomhole and the APC ordered the invasion. They want to use the DSS DG as a fall guy.
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by Bruemath(m): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2018
I'm disappointed,I thought I will read something better but read something that didn't add up
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by kingshrd: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2018
wellmax:

I tell people

1.If APC wanted to impeach Saraki, why block NASS and why isn't any APC Senator present?
2. If NASS leadership were supposed to meet to discuss INEC budget as requested by FG, why block NASS?

APC and FG had no hand in the siege
The siege is nothing but a grand conspiracy by Saraki and co to get sympathy.
APC played the same game in 2014 with tambuwal this is what people don’t understand after any political crisis the party that gains at the end is the culprit simple logic why would APC make moves that would bite them back it’s not logical they went for akpabio because they know northern votes will be split it’s time to get the south split two and with Atiku Kwankwaso,tambuwal and Saraki PDP is playing a stupid game cause instead of them getting all votes their votes will be split into three or two places so I laugh when I read people thinking PDP suddenly has the upper hand they just took Problems 4 strong presidential candidate pick one and the other 3 would create parties and run is that not divided votes ?
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by kingshrd: 4:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Watch the upcoming trend APC gradually covering ground in the south west more southern defections to come watch this space
Re: "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
itswell1:
The children of hate people and thier party said muslim people naa terrorist,Dem be killer herdsmen. Now the same children of hate wants to present a Muslim as thier candidate for elections.
Can you see double standard?
They have been shouting up-and-down since for every cyberspace ,now want to present a Fulani as thier party candidate.

Sai baba till 2023.
Sai baba we love you
Sai baba our saviour
Sai baba our mentor
Sai baba our deliverer
If Hon Biggie of Rivers State could say mama Patience naa him God, me IAM very proud to say Sai Buhari is my Big God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.