Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] (522 Views)

From Trash To Cash — This Is How It's Done [Picture] / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, do you want to write a book? Read this and get it done.

Typing...
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have trained thousands of men and women in different fields. Today, I have decided to offer a service to help authors get their books ready for sales on Amazon, Createspace, Okadabooks, Draft2Digital, etc.
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
We offer the following:
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
1. Professional cover design – just like the one below which I did some minutes ago. Your design depends on your genre.

Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
2. Proofreading for errors and typos.
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
3. Book editing / formatting – just like the one below. Depends on your genre.

Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
4. Uploading books: If you want us to upload it for you online for sale, we’ll do it.

Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
5. We will soon offer freelancing.
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you want me to personally do any of the above for you, it’s more expensive than my students doing them. The good thing is: you’ll get a professional work from us at the end.
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Here is our contact: www.wetclef.com/page/contact

You can drop any question you have here or through WhatsApp / email.

Thank you.
Re: AUTHORS ONLY: Do You Want To Write A Book? Read This And Get It Done [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2018
To check our or relationship books for men, visit our online bookshop via www.shop.wetclef.com

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! Woman, Who’s Having Affairs With Three Married Men, Insists She’s NO / "Your Wedding Won't Hold" - Lady Issues Warning To Woman Set To Wed Lagos Boy / Six Ways By Which You Can Successfully Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.