Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Poor Woman Can't Hide Her Joy As Imo Chief Of Staff Gifts Her Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poor Woman Can't Hide Her Joy As Imo Chief Of Staff Gifts Her Money (328 Views)

Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Woman Can't Hide Her Joy As Imo Chief Of Staff Gifts Her Money by barcitymedia: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Imo state Chief of Staff, Hon. Uche Nwosu, came to the aid of a poor woman in Owerri. Hon. Uche Nwosu reportedly gave the woman some money and job.

The Chief of staff shared the video on his Instagram while he advised others to touch a life everyday.

According to him, I met this lady right outside my residence who has had nothing doing for a long while, she met me, she received instant help.

This, I've devoted my life to, serving others first, carrying your burdens first, I shall serve myself last.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmIAgxplYtt/?taken-by=honuchenwosu

(1) (Reply)

Girls We Rejected Came Back With Cops To Arrest Us / Bbnaija: Cee-c Receives Attack, Read Comments On Her Instagram (photos) / AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.