Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

SUICIDE! ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SUICIDE! ! (425 Views)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Policeman Commits Suicide In Abakaliki, Ebonyi Over Transfer To Borno / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUICIDE! ! by Jay5mie: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Life was so good, everything going well, everything I wanted in life i got easily no stress.Started school in a private University tuition fees was not a problem after all its just 4 years, every one was happy, my faith in God was strong...he is the provider of all and I was a living testimony.
Fast forward 3 years later, everything started crumbling, Dad fell sick and no longer working, feeding became a problem , can't afford my school fees and about to drop out in my final year...I'm depressed, where is God? ...is he really comfortable watching me and my family go through all this suffering? Is it just some trials? Isn't it too much for me?
I'm not sure I can come out of this
I'm about giving up!
Re: SUICIDE! ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oga, u can survive this. My own worst past this one but now am living testimony.
Re: SUICIDE! ! by BlackPantherxXx: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Life isn't fair and you should man up.

People have worse stories.

1. You even went to a private university....some couldn't even afford a College of Education

2. You have a smartphone...some can't even have phones.

3. You have functional eyes...fingers to type this message, some don't have the "luxury"

Thank God for what you have, challenges help to build our character. Do you want to crumble or be a winner ?

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE! ! by chibatov(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
If i start telling you my own predicament i will only grow weaker
Re: SUICIDE! ! by Destiblack(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
u r living by grace to experience this situation, no storm free path to success. mind u, at every end of the road there is always a bend. u might not know how close u r to the break through in ur family. quitters never knew hw close they where to their success when they quits. u hv life, its the pillar of hope and ur destiny might be the best of ur generation.
Re: SUICIDE! ! by Gafar14(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2018
the fact that the past three years was rosy is an implication that the present condition is just temporary. Don't be coward, face the present storm and get over it in a matter of time. Suicide will only make your soul rest in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Accused Of Shooting Dead Three People, Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison ( / Paedophile Says ‘if A Child Is Old Enough To Talk It’s Old Enough To Have Sex’ / Deplorable State Of Orlu Fire Service Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.