Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? (1070 Views)

How Dare You Leave A Man Who Sell Rice? – Lady Visits Ex-boyfriend’s Rice Factor / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
I jumped off the 2nd story of a building and nearly died.

Add yours.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by briefcase5: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Opening this thread undecided
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
She said i should give her head, I did; but she couldn't give me breath i would've been died by now because of a useless game.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided Living in Nigeria...
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by HajimeSaito(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Opening this thread undecided
And who dared you undecided

Or you just can't read
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

And who dared you undecided

Or you just can't read

tongue E pain am.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

tongue E pain am.
This your tongue will be useful for something oo
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Bluezy13(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
I jumped off the 2nd story of a building and nearly died.

Add yours.

Ohmmm....

You should've died na...

Why didn't you die
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Ohmmm....

You should've died na...

Why didn't you die

because I am waiting for you nah
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Bluezy13(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

because I am waiting for you nah
I follow you jump
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

I follow you jump
Not untill you jump bro.
Death can lay his cold hands on you anytime,anywhere,anyday.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Bluezy13(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
Not untill you jump bro. Death can lay his cold hands on you anytime,anywhere,anyday.
That's not true bro.
If it can, you wouldn't have survived that jump.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

That's not true bro.

If it can, you wouldn't have survived that jump.

It wasn't my time bro.
If it was, i won't even need to jump.There's no one way to death. It can come in other ways.
Start watching 1000 ways to die. You will understand better.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Bluezy13(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

It wasn't my time bro.
If it was, i won't even need to jump.There's no one way to death. It can come in other ways.

I'm not discussing a TV program here...

I am saying that if you had died from that jump, it would have saved me this stress of conversing blindly with you.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by chiommy123(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

It wasn't my time bro.
is that thing for real? I mean the 1000 ways to die. cos I laugh real hard when ever am watching it.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm not discussing a TV program, here...

I am saying that if you had died from that jump, it would have saved me this stress of conversing blindly with you.

I am saying i am humbly waiting for you. You won't even need to do anything dangerous before it happens.
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by Bluezy13(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

I am saying i am humbly waiting for you. You won't even need to do anything dangerous before it happens.

How will you wait when you said that death can lay his cold hands on you anytime, anyday, anywhere

You can't decide, death can decide for you. Who knows, you maybe lucky that he had decided for you already. You never can tell cheesy
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by savagefinder1: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm not discussing a TV program here...

Savage u are.

Ur award coming soon
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

How will you wait when you said that death can lay his cold hands on you anytime, anyday, anywhere

You can't decide, death can decide for you. Who knows, you maybe lucky that he had decided for you already. You never can tell cheesy
Who said i am afraid if death...i only told you reason i escaped death that day.
Immediately you were born, your death has become inevitable.
You talk like someone who just begin life so i won't reply you anymore
Re: What Is The Very Stupidest Dare You Have Ever Done? by donbachi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
the fact that none of will be sincere

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy / Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man / Things Responsible Men Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.