Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (54782 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
eddyigbute:
This big girl of over 30 years don't know who impregnate her

THis is a show of disgrace

Sign of local person who has never been in any Western country

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by justi4jesu(f): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cute

Check my signature for my own baby bump picture grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by crafteck(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Debteecreations:
smiley safe delivery sis, please get in touch with SouthWest Drilling on 07013460941 for your borehole drilling and geophysical surveys

Na d drilling una drill dey her belle so

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
This people makes you think there's no dignity in marriage. But I tell you, there is.

But to each, his/her own.

If u think so that's your wahala. There can be dignity in marriage just as there can be lack of dignity. Just as there can be much dignity in being a single mother without needing to depend on any man - as Linda is demonstrating.
Her big mistake was ever stooping to reply that mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Newsmania:
Blogger, Dr. Linda Ikeji seems to be the talk of the town.. She has been giving us the real sauce lately.. Following her recent Honorary doctorate.. She just dropped a throwback photo, showing off her bump..

See what she wrote:
Throwback to about a month ago. #Disturbinginstagram ��. #Answeredprayers �. #BabyJ

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dr-linda-ikeji-shows-off-her-baby-bump-in-throwback-photo/
L

Aunty Kemi, see your life outside now - oorrbeeee

Aunty Toolz - so sorry, don't look o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7551767_20180810184449_jpegd9b8148aefd5aed6385e89b81e0f4d67
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

If u think so that's your wahala. There can be dignity in marriage just as there can be lack of dignity. Just as there can be much dignity in being a single mother without needing to depend on any man - as Linda is demonstrating.
This is not about a woman not depending on any man, this is about the mentality of the child. Raising a child without the together of the parents, it's about having a home, a family. That's the dignity in marriage and single mothers wish they have that sometimes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

This is not about a woman not depending on any man, this is about the mentality of the child. Raising a child without the togetherness of the parents, it's about having a home, a family. That's the dignity in marriage and single mothers wish they have that sometimes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by YorubaAssasin: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
One of the beautiful women I admire ,I want to be like her when I grow up grin

Meanwhile check out signature

Hear dis one...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Them dey make this kind packaging Belle for China.

U can actually wear it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:

You better reject it. You should pray to be the best you can, not that of someone's cos you never knew how the other side is/was. Besides, Dr. Linda is an "Amebo" and ..., I'm Igbo but I've to be sincere; her career is navigating in an Imaginary(non-arbitary) areas.
To Miss Linda Ikeji, safe delivery.
Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Local you say
Sperm donor that does not exist
Don't fool yourself that Child is fatherless
If u like choose t
ameri9ja:

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by mimicue(f): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Dis unborn baby don suffer for Linda band n social media

Seriously grin , everyday show off , we tire abeg anyway I don’t blame her , it’s her first pregnancy at her age she is too happy
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Local you say
If u like choose to follow that track and end up as a disgrace to your generation
Tomorrow the child would ask for the name of his father n the reply is I dont know
B wise wake up from your slumber
ameri9ja:

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by delors(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
IPOBrep:

And what's special about that.

Her happiness is what matters. Some of you don't know how inconsequential you are on some issues
We can see how consequential you are on this issue.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Debteecreations(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
crafteck:

Na d drilling una drill dey her belle so

Na water borehole southwest Drilling dey drill ó, call or WhatsApp us on 07013460941 wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:

So you also wanna give birth to a bastard.

Oshe!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by BigSarah(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jiang:

So you also wanna give birth to a bastard.

Oshe!

Who's a bastard?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by crafteck(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Debteecreations:

Na water borehole southwest Drilling dey drill ó, call or WhatsApp us on 07013460941 wink

Lol. Hole na hole

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
For clarity purpose, I find this Dr title quite unsuitable for people that are not in the medical line. I believe she should be addressed as "Linda ikeji PH.D"

Let's be able to know the difference between medical doctors and doctorate holders.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Daboomb: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:

No wonder, the way you write.....UNDERAGE girl!
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

This is not about a woman not depending on any man, this is about the mentality of the child. Raising a child without the together of the parents, it's about having a home, a family. That's the dignity in marriage and single mothers wish they have that sometimes.

The kid who had the highest JAMB score this year was raised by only his mother - it was FP here on NL. So are other countless notable people - all raised by just their mamas
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by seangy4konji: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
And an one niggi knack did girl give am belle like did.

She set always post baby mama story.

She know know say she self go be baby mama. See life.

Linda awon ti baby mama. Incorporation.

Baby mama Inc.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
eddyigbute:
Local you say
If u like choose t

Countless number of notable people are raised by just their mamas
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Daboomb: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

Selfish Mothers are least concerned about the mentality or life of the baby they are bringing to this world... its all about them, the Mother.

But seriously, is Linda so wishy-washy when it comes to relationships (l know she has money, so dont bother reminding me), THAT SHE CANT JUST BE ATTRACTED TO A MAN, ANY MAN.... ..even a deseased one? shocked shocked

Na waaah oh, this MAN-SHORTAGE!
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Daboomb: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:
Can someone tell me, why do people look at their phones when they take photos?

You should know now, abi you sef don become the "Local People" you dey abuse ni?. grin grin grin

Let me borrow you small sense: it is a sure sign of insecurity, complex and sagging self-esteem (its not about money though).
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
eddyigbute:
Local you say
If u like choose to follow that track and end up as a disgrace to your generation
Tomorrow the child would ask for the name of his father n the reply is I dont know
B wise wake up from your slumber

The ONLY black president in the history of USA was raised by a single mother. All the current big African American voices of today were raised by single mothers including billionaire Oprah who was a result of a one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Daboomb:

You should know now, abi you sef don become the "Local People" you dey abuse ni?. grin grin grin

Let me borrow you small sense: it is a sure sign of insecurity, complex and sagging self-esteem (its not about money though).

You didn't answer my question
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Daboomb:

Selfish Mothers are least concerned about the mentality or life of the baby they are bringing to this world... its all about them, the Mother.

But seriously, is Linda so wishy-washy when it comes to relationships (l know she has money, so dont bother reminding me), THAT SHE CANT JUST BE ATTRACTED TO A MAN, ANY MAN.... ..even a deseased one? shocked shocked

Na waaah oh, this MAN-SHORTAGE!
grin grin

Man shortage my ass. Linda can have just about any man she wants including yours truly - beauty plus brains.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

The kid who had the highest JAMB score this year was raised by only his mother - it was FP here on NL. So are other countless notable people - all raised by just their mamas
Of course you already know the mentality and psychology of such kid. It's not about brilliance or intelligence, it's about lifestyle. There are many giving us problem in the society with their deluded thinking.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by obowunmi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
She should show off with her hubby as well.
I still believe it is another woman's hubby that got her pregnate.

Only shigidi can get Linda Pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.