Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (54788 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nwaiberibe: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wherever is that wretched Afonja loose mouth with brain tumor called Kemi? Come and see Linda bare stomach now and tell us again how it's fake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

This is not about a woman not depending on any man, this is about the mentality of the child. Raising a child without the togetherness of the parents, it's about having a home, a family. That's the dignity in marriage and single mothers wish they have that sometimes.

Bill Clinton never knew his father. Clinton was not his father's name. So also Ford
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

Of course you already know the mentality and psychology of such kid. It's not about brilliance or intelligence, it's about lifestyle. There are many giving us problem in the society with their deluded thinking.

The ONLY black president in the history of USA was raised by a single mother. All the current big African American voices of today were raised by single mothers including billionaire Oprah who was a result of a one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by JuanDeDios: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
So it's now "Dr Linda Ikeji"! Nigerians never disappoint.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
JuanDeDios:
So it's now "Dr Linda Ikeji"! Nigerians never disappoint.

Well Zik started it, so why not? Zik only had two masters.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
A pregnant woman without husband is called-Ashawoo Yeyebrity.. A child without legit father is is......
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

The ONLY black president in the history of USA was raised by a single mother. All the current big African American voices of today were raised by single mothers including billionaire Oprah who was a result of a one night stand.
That's why America is messed up. Oprah refused to marry but have a side-guy. And those you mentioned are the lucky few. There are many on the streets who didn't make it. Some are on twitter forming feminism and passing deluded counsel via tweets. It's all a result of babymamarism.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

That's why America is messed up. Oprah refused to marry but have a side-guy. And those you mentioned are the lucky few. There are many on the streets who didn't make it. Some are on twitter forming feminism and passing deluded counsel via tweets. It's all a result of babymamarism.

Lol! America is messed up! That's a good one! I live in both - 9ja is the place that's messed up. No comparison

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by abbey621(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

Have you done proper research to know the percentage of who turned out successful versus failures? For every Obama and Oprah we have 1000 serial killers, rapist and murderers from broken homes. Furthermore I noticed you failed to cite examples from Nigeria but I'll help you out, visit places like Mushin and Ajegunle, Sapele or Aba and see the true tragedy of kids being raised without a poper disciplinarian. Who knows, it might work out for Linda because let's face it, money seems to make some things better grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:

Luck few? Of all the countless people only one raised by a single mother became PRESIDENT!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tell her to pose for picture 1million time are legs placement remains the same.
Anyways she's a woman I like
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
And only one raised by a single parent became an Oprah!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
abbey621:

Have you done proper research to know the percentage of who turned out successful versus failures? For every Obama and Oprah we have 1000 serial killers, rapist and murderers from broken homes. Furthermore I noticed you failed to cite examples from Nigeria but I'll help you out, visit places like Mushin and Ajegunle, Sapele or Aba and see the true tragedy of kids being raised without a poper disciplinarian. Who knows, it might work out for Linda because let's face it, money seems to make some things better grin grin grin

Have u ever considered that presence of certain father's is actually detrimental to their children. And that being a disiplinarian is nit a preserve of men
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nwaiberibe:
Wherever is that wretched Afonja loose mouth with brain tumor called Kemi? Come and see Linda bare stomach now and tell us again how it's fake!

No mind am. Fake Dr, insane beggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Someone should create a way to differentiate doctorate titles from medical doctor certifications. I was here confused, wondering if it was the same Linda Ikeji everyone knows. She better post pictures of the ceremony the certificate was awarded to her. I pray it's not another fictional Toronto University packaging.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

Lol! America is messed up! That's a good one! I live in both - 9ja is the place that's messed up. No comparison
Of course we know naija is messed up at the local level, it's still better because we're building up, we're not there yet but America at that level and still messed up, it all boils down to the high rate of messed up kids from single mothers and fathers and the product of high divorce rate.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by deliveryboy: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

Sign of local person who has never been in any Western country
Is having a fatherless/illegitimate child a sign of enlightenment (opposite of 'local'). Also, why do think Africans have to embrace everything westerners do?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by sonnie10: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
She should show off with her hubby as well.
I still believe it is another woman's hubby that got her pregnate.

Why do you guy love moving the goalposts. Before, it was fake pregnancy, now another woman's hubby.

Na wa oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by IreneJ: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by IreneJ: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by IreneJ: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by deliveryboy: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
ameri9ja:

Have u ever considered that presence of certain father's is actually detrimental to their children. And that being a disiplinarian is nit a preserve of men
Don't use your father as a yardstick for all fathers, I'm sure your father molested you so you seem to think all fathers are as useless as yours.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by sapeleboi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
come linda ikeji nor try me
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
deliveryboy:

Don't use your father as a yardstick for all fathers, I'm sure your father molested you so you seem to think all fathers are as useless as yours.

Instead of forcing herself into an unhappy marriage of convenience, it should be ok for a woman who can afford it, and who is getting older, to have a child. Westerners got that one right and it is worthy of emulation.
BTW no child is illegitimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
deliveryboy:

I won't dignify your asinine remark with my erudite reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:

Who's a bastard?
Nevermind, ur too slow on the uptake. gudluck in ur hair thingy
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by blackaxe78: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2018
cucumbae:
She should show off with her hubby as well.
I still believe it is another woman's hubby that got her pregnate.

That's a fact already

Her happiness matters now. And the fortitude for theegal wife of the man to beat the pain

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by blackaxe78: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2018
ameri9ja:

Bill Clinton never knew his father. Clinton was not his father's name. So also Ford

Stop peddling lies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2018
blackaxe78:

Stop peddling lies.

Google is your friend.

William Jefferson Blythe Jr.

William Jefferson Blythe Jr. was an Arkansas salesman of heavy equipment and the biological father of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States. Blythe died three months before his son was born.
Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2018
blackaxe78:

Stop peddling lies.

Google is your friend again

Leslie Lynch King Sr.

Leslie Lynch King Sr. was the biological father of U.S. President Gerald Ford. Because of his alcoholism and abusive behavior, his wife, Dorothy Gardner, left him sixteen days after Ford's birth.
Wikipedia
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2018
blackaxe78:

Stop peddling lies.

Now who is the mumu peddling lies instead of doing a simple Google search?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by abbey621(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2018
ameri9ja:

Sure but we are talking about statistics here and we have to go with the majority not the exceptions. I know we have bad fathers, women beaters and so on but those are exceptions not the norm! When it comes to discipline, we have women who are strong disciplinarians but once again we have to look at the statistics and realize they are exceptions. The motherly instincts most times succumbs to the little tricks children and teens play. Even without being a disciplinarian, the fact that both parents work together to raise the child is always a positive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.