Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? (1444 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by bennymark(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Never to rely on anyone

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Blonchilli(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
How to stand up for my family and never leave them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2018
To never love the wrong woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2018
If you want to live long, never trust & reveal any secret to any woman.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by otipoju(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Have all the necessary facts before coming to a conclusion.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by DonroxyII: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Depend on yourself, work very hard because only you can get yourself there. Died 2years after the critical talk!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by myca: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Sacrifice!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by IMASTEX: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2018
How to forgive easily and reducing stress by worrying less to the issues of life.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Pavore9: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Delayed gratification.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Erums(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where everybody enters and dey didn't bring something, you will enter and bring something
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by spencekat(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Time management
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
hahaha

Zoharariel:
If you want to live long, never trust & reveal any secret to any woman.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by extremelygolden: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
He thought me how to be independent.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Very good lesson

spencekat:
Time management
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by meiloya: 4:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to share your views here, please..Just post, no need to register...Some of my extended colleagues on the forum are really saying something saddd. Let's hear your experienced views there -

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/how-do-you-balance-working-hard-with-marriage

Read every post and you will be "flagabasted".
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2018
To love myself FIRST, before others! kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by stubbornman(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2018
No food for a lazy man angry angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OldBeer: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
There are two things I should never fight over:
Land and Women

Humans are capable of doing the worst things because of these two. Conceding won't make me a failure. It will only show that I value my life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OldBeer: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
dp
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good idea
KanwuliaExtra:
To love myself FIRST, before others! kiss
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Homeboiy: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
That I should understand that a blind man can't lead a man with his sight
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Alennsar(f): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
1. patience
2. respect
3.endurance
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Mirror97: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Endurance
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by revolt(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2018
You can only lay claim to what you bought with your own earnings ie theres nothing like my daddies/our wealth etc
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Opinionated: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Passion and dedication to whatever it is you choose to do.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by cupid0(f): 4:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Independence

Keep going even in the face of turbulence
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by ojotobiloba1: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
You should never rely on anyone for help, God almighty is the provider come what may.. But pls wait, why is it father always passed on untimely.. Eight years aftermath, rip father!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
I learned from watching him to make sure I have the money to take care of my childrens' every important need. I won't birth offspring until I have saved up a considerable amount enough to school them with or without myself being gainfully employed.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
You should never rely on anyone for help, God almighty is the provider come what may.. But pls wait, why is it father always passed on untimely.. Eight years aftermath, rip father!

Stress, HBP, spiritual attacks, Etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by OrangeOlamide: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? by walexy06(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
not to be the kind of father he was .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Your Views On This, Its Causing Argument / Doctors In The House, I'm Worried / I'm Finding It Difficult To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.