Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection (29988 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Peacecore: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

What is being smart about a Dogara, who will not return to the National Assembly next year? grin
I don't know o. Some ppl just comment bcoz they have data

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by kremzo: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2018
[Gbam
asobo:
You always post bull shit. Dogara can go to sleep with two eyes close and his constituency will vote him even without campaigning. Tafawa Balewa, Dass et al are all locked down for Dogara.
quote author=NaijaMutant post=70170148] It's only a matter of days grin

A repeat of Defection Tuesday loading grin

Mark the date : 14 August [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by shugabasbn: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2018
The best thing for apc is to leave them and allow them to go.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:

Dogara became a political orphan in APC immediately he went behind them to sleep with d enemy...So i wonder what u are saying here, was he expecting respect after all he did?

The thing is that, Dogara can't come back to d Rep in 2019 except a miracle happens...He's from a christian minority...so except he stays and parleys with his State gov in APC...winning via a PDP ticket will be extremely difficult...Buhari is a movement in Bauchi.

But let's see how PDP perform on Saturday in d Bauchi South (Dogara's Sen. District) bye-election..if they fail woefully, then it is bye bye to Dogara.
I was about to give similar opinion. Dogara has a better chance to return to the house of Rep in APC than any other party. Though he has spent close to 12yrs representing his zone. The best option remaining for Dogara is to go and settle his differences with his Gov . Otherwise, he might kiss bye bye to the house of Rep comes next election. The senatorial bye Election in Bauchi today, is more Between APC and the Green party. PDP might come distance of 3rd. Yakubu Dogara himself knows his slim chances of returning to house under PDP, hence, the reason he's trying to not to make a political blunder just like Tambuwa of Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2018
exporters101:
Dogara has high possibility of defecting, this is the best time to do that.
Perhaps you know nothing about the political zone Dogara came from.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
senatordave1:

Dogara case is simpler than that of saraki.all he needs do is to settle with his state governor and that settles it.it would be easier for apc to stop his re-election than saraki.if apc wins tomorrow's bye poll in bauchi,he will be scared of defecting.since pdp waiver is 30 days before primaries,he has till august 18 to decide
In Bauchi state as at today, PDP is dead. The bye Election today is between APC and Isa Yuguda of Green party.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2018
shaydeenamz:
Dogara can win in any political party he decide to contest on,most of u people talking u dnt knw d weight he carries in bauchi forget all the media bruhaha
Lol. Dogara knows better than you, hence he does not want to make a political blunder. He's a 3rd time Rep, no doubt he's popular but his minority status in Bauchi is limiting his chances.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by tuniski: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

In Bauchi state as at today, PDP is dead. The bye Election today is between APC and Isa Yuguda of Green party.

Even Isa Yuguda is PDP by DNA and bauchi is PDP by State affairs but, have consistently voted buhari since 2003 .

It is a straight battle between apc and pdp.

The only party that will die After buhari's defeat is APC cos it is a gang!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by tuniski: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Lol. Dogara knows better than you, hence he does not want to make a political blunder. He's a 3rd time Rep, no doubt he's popular but his minority status in Bauchi is limiting his chances.

Dogara wants to have his own shine after Saraki's. He will defect to dampen whatever thin celebration apc had with Apkabio's defection.

Those guys are well ahead of apc!

By the way, he will win his bogoro constituency on any platform. Not every body is zombied!
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2018
transformed:
your analysis is wacked bro. Senatorial seat have sometimes 3 times more LG than rep. Dogara came from a Christian dominated constituency...one of the few northern rep that did not depend on Buhari to be elected in 2015. I wish Dogara stays in APC because unlike Saraki he is a true progressive. I think he should negotiate his stay with Buhari and APC national, while Saraki continue with his mission to become the president, with hope he wont loose everything in 2019 including Kwara governorship. Dogara have very little to gain by decamping, except APC leadership pushes him out, So far he has shown great leadership in the house
I totally disagree with you, Dogara would have been swept away had he remained in PDP in the last election in Bauchi. Why do you think as at now, he is very reluctant to go back to PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2018
klax:

Do I heard you used the word *Christian minority* pls clarify it. Are you talking of Dogara state or referring to Nigeria as a whole? If you are referring to Nigeria then swallow it I repeat swallow it Christian will never in your dream be minority in Nigeria so swallow it fast.
Read his write up again but slowly this time .

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is not a movement anywhere in the north
Perhaps you haven't gone beyond your 1 bedroom apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
tuniski:

Even Isa Yuguda is PDP by DNA and bauchi is PDP by State affairs but, have consistently voted buhari since 2003 .

It is a straight battle between apc and pdp.

The only party that will die After buhari's defeat is APC cos it is a gang!
Did you remember Isa Yuguda became a Gov under the ANPP / Buhari which defeated the PDP Governorship aspirant? Do you know Isa Yuguda is running under Green party as a senatorial candidate today? As at today, nothing like PDP in Bauchi. The senatorial position is between APC and Green party. You can bookmark this comment for reference purpose tomorrow when the result is out.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2018
tuniski:

Dogara wants to have his own shine after Saraki's. He will defect to dampen whatever thin celebration apc had with Apkabio's defection.

Those guys are well ahead of apc!

By the way, he will win his bogoro constituency on any platform. Not every body is zombied!
You can see you are the number 1 Zombie here. Dogara constituency does not only limited to Bogoro but Dass and also Tafawa Balewa too. When it comes to political analysis, you that have not left your 1bedroom apartment would also have opinion. Tell Dogara to decamp to another political party as it stands today. Do you think Dogara is as dull as you that he has not made his moves to PDP? Don't forget , this is 12year as a member of House of Rep.Other gladiators from his zone are also waiting to take their turn

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by tuniski: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

You can see you are the number 1 Zombie here. Dogara constituency does not only limited to Bogoro but Dass and also Tafawa Balewa too. When it comes to political analysis, you that have not left your 1bedroom apartment would also have opinion. Tell Dogara to decamp to another political party as it stands today. Do you think Dogara is as dull as you that he has not made his moves to PDP? Don't forget , this is 12year as a member of House of Rep.Other gladiators from his zone are also waiting to take their turn
Pele you that is ajala the traveler an all knower. The only thing real about many apc zombies is insult instead of substance.

It will only pain you but, Dogara will defect oshiomole will denigrate him and people like you will say his career is over. And come 2019 he will return elected.

You know nothing about bauchi political dynamics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:

You are kidding, right? grin

If i may ask; where are u from? I suspect u hail from somewhere in South East...Even d political gladiators in d North knows... grin

Can u offer me any proof that buhari is a movement in the north?
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:
Perhaps you haven't gone beyond your 1 bedroom apartment.
Is that proof that buhari is a movement in the north?
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Is that proof that buhari is a movement in the north?
If you have gone to the Northern part before, you would not needlessly asking such question
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

If you have gone to the Northern part before, you would not needlessly asking such question

U have exhibited what I always expected from a Novice. U have absolutely nothing to say.

Now run along buoy
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U have exhibited what I always expected from a Novice. U have absolutely nothing to say.

Now run along buoy
Your question is part of what Oyinbo man described as Rhetorical question - Question that does not deserve an answer. When we say politics in Nigeria is not for Indomie generation like you, we quite know where we are driving at. If you are not a toddler like you have exhibited on many occasions, you will not be asking if Buhari was a formidable force politically in the North.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Your question is part of what Oyinbo man described as Rhetorical question - Question that does not deserve an answer. When we say politics in Nigeria is not for Indomie generation like you, we quite know where we are driving at. If you are not a toddler like you have exhibited on many occasions, you will not be asking if Buhari was a formidable force politically in the North.

Contrary to what u and ur indomie generation believes, Buhari is not a force or movement in northern Nigeria. If u said he is, Then present proof. If u can't,Then keep replying gibberishly grin.

Its a matter of present ur proof n I swiftly counter it with mine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Contrary to what u and ur indomie generation believes, Buhari is not a force or movement in northern Nigeria. If u said he is, Then present proof. If u can't,Then keep replying gibberishly grin.

Its a matter of present ur proof n I swiftly counter it with mine.
Then since your assumption/ conclusion was that he wasn't a force/ movement. Why coming on line to ask again if you are not part of the hypocrite?
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Bauchi was a very strong PDP stronghold before Even Dogara came to power. If bauchi decamping starts, No be only Dogara will move. Many top men in the state will move with him back to PDP, They all came from PDP.

Secondly Bauchi has much more Christians northerners than u think. Bauchi is in the NE n the NE isn't 100% Muslims. Dogara's area are Christians n Igbo Christians in Bauchi alone are in hundreds of thousands n also the entire NE has much more Christians than NW part of the country. Around 28 - maybe 30% of Bauchi people are Christians so don't even go there.

Dogara has been there for 12 years irrespective of the fact that ur so called Muslim Gladiators in Bauchi have been existing since 1999. They simply couldnt unseat him because of his popularity n his base are Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Then since your assumption/ conclusion was that he wasn't a force/ movement. Why coming on line to ask again if you are not part of the hypocrite?

I'd always let empty individuals pass.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I'd always let empty individuals pass.
Less than 24hrs from now, the result of the Senatorial zone of Dogara shall be declared. But do not only expect PDP to loose the election, expect PDP to come distance of 3rd, behind APC and Green party, then you could believe PMB is not just a deciding factor but a political party on his own. You can bookmark this quote.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by bedspread: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

Bros dogara is a Christian minority& the people he represent are majorly Muslims. I don't see him coming back his people see him as anti Buhari and bauchi is a buhari state. It's been more than a year since he visited bauchi
Huge Lie... He represents a place where they are Majorly Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Positivepoint(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
bedspread:
Huge Lie... He represents a place where they are Majorly Christians

I am from bauchi dir is no lga with majority Christain in bauchi. Kindly ask
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by blazer2018: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Can u offer me any proof that buhari is a movement in the north?

Can u offer me any proof that he's not?
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by phase1: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Positivepoint:

I am from bauchi dir is no lga with majority Christain in bauchi. Kindly ask

That's what muslim abookis want us to believe but it's a lie. There are many Christian dominated LGAs in the north. I served in one during NYSC.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Positivepoint(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

That's what muslim abookis want us to believe but it's a lie. There are many Christian dominated LGAs in the north. I served in one during NYSC.

Well yeah. We be LGA's dominated by Christians in the north we Re talking about bauchi.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Less than 24hrs from now, the result of the Senatorial zone of Dogara shall be declared. But do not only expect PDP to loose the election, expect PDP to come distance of 3rd, behind APC and Green party, then you could believe PMB is not just a deciding factor but a political party on his own. You can bookmark this quote.

pls spare me that balderdash. Ur derailing.

Simply present proof that Bubu is a force in the north n drop the matter.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
blazer2018:

Can u offer me any proof that he's not?
I've already asked first. Once u answer me, in will answer back immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.