Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection (29985 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by TheKabal: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

That's what muslim abookis want us to believe but it's a lie. There are many Christian dominated LGAs in the north. I served in one during NYSC.

Which LGA's are dominated by Christians in Bauchi State?

Stop drinking alcohol !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by phase1: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheKabal:

Which LGA's are dominated by Christians in Bauchi State?

Stop drinking alcohol !

You can continue drinking Tramadol and codein as commanded by mohammadu surulahi. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by blazer2018: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I've already asked first. Once u answer me, in will answer back immediately.

Pls go through dis thread for a bit of answer to ur question

https://www.nairaland.com/4670032/bauchi-south-senatorial-bye-election-live/4
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Afamed: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

pls spare me that balderdash. Ur derailing.

Simply present proof that Bubu is a force in the north n drop the matter.
Your question is Rhetorical, therefore it deserves no reply.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2018
blazer2018:

Pls go through dis thread for a bit of answer to ur question

https://www.nairaland.com/4670032/bauchi-south-senatorial-bye-election-live/4

Oga show me proof that the serial failure is a movement in the north.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:
Your question is Rhetorical, therefore it deserves no reply.
And ur confusion n defence for the serial loser is equally rhetorical...grin
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by blazer2018: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

As if d results of elections held yesterday aren't proof enough...your party, PDP even came third in one of d elections...have u seen how people idolise dis man in d North...did u hear of women who kissed ballot papers and shouted Sai Baba while voting....did u see how opposition candidates (PDP's) were putting Buhari's pictures on their posters to curry voter's votes.

Go and figure how Buhari floored the likes of Kwankwaso in Kano even with d hurriedly assembled CPC...U call him a serial failure and yet he unseated a sitting President (1st of its kind in d country)....he's a failure, yet corrupt politicians sleeplessly running helter-skelter getting all d help they can to unseat him...if PDP is so sure that he's a failure, why are they looking for how to impeach and even telling him to resign...d thing is that, PDP chieftain are very afraid, and u should too...this man is a mountain that cannot be moved in d North.

Which PDP i am even talking about...a party that has serially lost elections bumper to bumper since 2015...u know what, 2019 will tell...nothing i say will change ur delusion that Buhari is not a movement in d North...Field Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso on d same ticket and watch Buhari take them to d cleaners...did u watch d video of where Kwankwaso was booed in Kaduna while Sai Buhari rented d air?

Despite d imported red caps imported to PDP's rally in Katsina, what was d end product? PDP was pummeled...battered...scattered.

Time will tell...underestimate and call him a serial failure at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by blazer2018: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

As if d results of elections held yesterday aren't proof enough...your party, PDP even came third in one of d elections...have u seen how people idolise dis man in d North...did u hear of women who kissed ballot papers and shout Sai Baba while voting....did u see how opposition candidates (PDP's) were putting Buhari's pictures on their posters to curry voter's votes.

Go and figure how Buhari floored the likes of Kwankwaso in Kano even with d hurriedly assembled CPC...U call him a serial failure and yet he unseated a sitting President (1st of its kind in d country)....he's a failure, yet corrupt politicians sleeplessly running helter-skelter getting all d help they can to unseat him...if PDP is so sure that he's a failure, why are they looking for how to impeach and even telling him to resign...d thing is that, PDP chieftain are very afraid, and u should too...this man is a mountain that cannot be moved in d North.

Which PDP i am even talking about...a party that has serially lost elections bumper to bumper since 2015...u know what, 2019 will tell...nothing i say will change ur delusion that Buhari is not a movement in d North...Field Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso on d same ticket and watch Buhari take them to d cleaners...did u watch d video of where Kwankwaso was booed in Kaduna while Sai Buhari rented d air?

Despite d imported red caps imported to PDP's rally in Katsina, what was d end product? PDP was pummeled...battered...scattered.

Can u pls now furnish me with d reason why is not? grin
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
blazer2018:

As if d results of elections held yesterday aren't proof enough...your party, PDP even came third in one of d elections...have u seen how people idolise dis man in d North...did u hear of women who kissed ballot papers and shout Sai Baba while voting....did u see how opposition candidates (PDP's) were putting Buhari's pictures on their posters to curry voter's votes.

Can u pls now furnish me with d reason why is not? grin

PDP does not need to activate her former members who are internal sabotage within the APC just because of small meaningless election.

Be patient till 2019, Babangida, TY Danjuma, OBJ, Tambuwal, Ortom, Kwakwanso, Saraki, Etc have all returned.

PDP is back.
Re: Dogara Weighs Options As PDP Awaits Speaker’s Defection by blazer2018: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

PDP does not need to activate her former members who are internal sabotage within the APC just because of small meaningless election.

Be patient till 2019, Babangida, TY Danjuma, OBJ, Tambuwal, Ortom, Kwakwanso, Saraki, Etc have all returned.

PDP is back.

But Buhari has d Northern people and SW people...Danjuma has always bn against APC, Babangida has always bn in PDP, plus where was he when APC won Guber and Pres under is roof...OBJ (a feather weight in SW politics) won't support PDP if Atiku wins...Saraki has only Kwara; a State he can't even win 70%...Ortom? abeg forget story...Kwakwanso is d only meaningful threat here and he still won't win Kano, except maybe he becomes d flag bearer.

But just as u said, let's wait till 2019...and don't how a party with series of election defeats is planning to unseat Buhari...change d name of ur, choose a clean candidate...maybe, just maybe Nigerians will consider a refurbished PDP under another name...Let's just wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.