Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" (35503 Views)

'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by dinggle: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2018
This guy is a mumu artist! talent can not be denied, upload your songs to Youtube if you are good, it will fly. Who goes to radio station again in 2018?...analog artist from the 80s!!!

3 Likes

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2018
Custaqueen:
Yahoo kor yahoo ni undecided

Guys be doing ritual in Ghana....
Categorising it as yahoo...
Killers!!...

Meanwhile, I would really appreciate it if you all check my signature...it would mean a lot to me cry cry
What are you selling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:05am On Aug 11, 2018
how much to take rent HD cam? abegi! give whytehouse or Owei #250k, em go shoot Hollywood mate video
if u knw u knw cool

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 11, 2018
I couldn't read that shît up there... The stûpid boy is looking for excuses to fail & guess what... The darkness in him will provide so many & he will be forever doomed as an up coming artiste. With his kind of mentality i see him going no where... He better go join sars or efcc if them go employ am make him dey sing another kind of song for them undecided
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Queenboy123(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Why is he so much confident in saying that?
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by nnokwa042(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Igbos and foolishness tho.

They always think because they don't make money legally everyone also is into something illegal.

Epon Ojukwu descendants are just fuuking stupid!
owolabi the skull miner how you dey?
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by PotatoSalad(m): 4:20am On Aug 11, 2018
He's not far from the truth but the problem with many nigerian musicians, infact 90% of them is that they lack talent, they only want to be famous. Someone called me yesterday afternoon when i was taking a little nap saying he wants me to help him get into a label, I asked why. He paused and said he wants to be famous.
From the voice, I guess he is 15, 16 maybe.
These Nigerian artists just want to trend. It's all afrobeat now. Boobs, prick, cars, drugs, women, nyash.
Even Gospel musicians are jumping into afrobeat. Ask them why, they'll say Gospel no dey pay. We as Nigerians love to do something to the extent that thing dies. Find your audience they wont.
There are many genres that are untouched. Soul, blues, we even have modern genres like "house" and "dubstep", contemporary classicals, jazz, contemporary Gospel.
They are untapped but as dem mumu reach, it's only Afrobeat dem wan do.
I don't have any sponsors, I don't support internet scams but I make 7 figures from music monthly as a side job and I have a dedicated audience.

3 Likes

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by blessedqueen(f): 4:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Leno69:
Is he trying to tell us he is Yahoo? grin

he is not I know him

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by DonroxyII: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2018
jibrilyaba:
expose d ritualists among dem too.one million 2 shoot music video?clarence peters must b very rich.
No top director take 1m .... Maybe that is the rental price for two quality cameras for 3days on location grin ... Now, other extras ...
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2018
#UN-DILUTED TRUTH!
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by abdulwassi(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2018
ABOUT YAHOO YAHOO, MY GUY U NO LIE.
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by magicminister: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Custaqueen:
Yahoo kor yahoo ni undecided

Guys be doing ritual in Ghana....
Categorising it as yahoo...
Killers!!...

Meanwhile, I would really appreciate it if you all check my signature...it would mean a lot to me cry cry

Ritual no dey work.
Don’t even waste your time.
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by millionboi(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2018
skallion7:
Look at this one again, now if you're taken to court to defend what you said now. You won't find any concrete evidence, you're just guessing of your poverty stricken life. Go get a life

Sadist!!!!!!
he is entitle to his opinion..,.. He didn't mention any bodies name,so u cant take him to court for anything as he got freedom of xpresion.

2 Likes

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by obaataaokpaewu: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2018
Dacronym:

How does he Sound intelligent?
Everything he Said there is Open Secret
I'm not talking about what he said but rather how he said it

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by uwa244(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2018
A fact!
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by gonkin(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Dacronym:
Kai I've seen small boys hit money that my whole family has never seen from my Grandfather to me in all our life time in under one Month

Lol your statement is so true.

Lots of them find it hard to launch chrome and Mozilla. But the money they throw into the air during celebration or an occasion even if money grew on trees you wouldnt wanna throw such amounts into the air.

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by GreatCracker(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
mrtayesynchro:

May God bless you abundantly and tremendously baba mi for saying it as it is,you really bursted my head as in you nailed it.l will use my self as an example....I do not believe in internet scam which is the trend among youths or any illicit act but i toil so hard for my money in order to push and promote my song but unfortunately its moving at a snail pace due to lack of adequate finance.
But as it is I am not ready to compromise but the positive thing is that I am fulfilled with my song because there is no radio station I have taken the song to that they don't marvel but due to the Naija factor they will make their demand's which is herculean for now.but ironically you see these codene/shaku shaku boys with wack songs shooting all sorts of expensive videos because they are into the "ji masun awon boys ti wa online" things; and being the kind of materialistic society that chooses to relegate valuable music to the background but that will never deter or discourage me.

Please download Percero by Taye Synchro

Bros that song is so dope but believe me, you might find it hard to make a big hit with that kind of song going by the lousy lyrics and beat pattern we love listening to in this part of the world.

it's really so bad but hey that's reality and this is me being so realistic.

wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by dangoteinlaw: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2018
dinggle:
This guy is a mumu artist! talent can not be denied, upload your songs to Youtube if you are good, it will fly. Who goes to radio station again in 2018?...analog artist from the 80s!!!
my brother I wonder oo. In 2018 someone is still as dumb as this mofo supposedly a graduate It is now a trend for all smelly boiz in Nigeria to blame their misfortune and failure on gboiz..last time is was a stupid blogger on fiver who can't even spell his surname correctly and now this....but I blame buhari. It is easier to make the youths shift their blames to their fellow youths than it is to fix the country.
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by dangoteinlaw: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
GreatCracker:

Bros that song is so dope but believe me, you might find it hard to make a big hit with that kind of song going by the lousy lyrics and beat pattern we love listening to in this part of the world.

it's really so bad but hey that's reality and this is me being so realistic.

wish you the best
and what is so dope there?? Mtceeew my guy c ehhh this music tin is like a wave and anywhere Is flows to is where u should go along if u want 2 make it...in US that music started from West coast (Snoop,Dre) then east coast (Jay,50), then midcoast(Wayne) but now it's is Southside(trap hip-hop)..... honestly half the US tinks trap is trash but the youths love it and that's what counts.jayz released an album and 50cent told him point and blank that it will sell nothing..it all came to pass..

Right now this afrobeat everyone seems to underrate is the new wave.if care is not taken they go fade out davido and wizzy....
Who still does raggae?? Go ask cintia Morgan, even her house rent dey hard her.
Who does rap again, go ask MI and naeto C na..

Follow the trend or get fazed out. Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo or whatever, all those are just mare excuse to make up for defeat.

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by iyandaoluwaoba: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
pls give me the producer of this song number.
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by dangoteinlaw: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2018
PotatoSalad:
He's not far from the truth but the problem with many nigerian musicians, infact 90% of them is that they lack talent, they only want to be famous. Someone called me yesterday afternoon when i was taking a little nap saying he wants me to help him get into a label, I asked why. He paused and said he wants to be famous.
From the voice, I guess he is 15, 16 maybe.
These Nigerian artists just want to trend. It's all afrobeat now. Boobs, prick, cars, drugs, women, nyash.
Even Gospel musicians are jumping into afrobeat. Ask them why, they'll say Gospel no dey pay. We as Nigerians love to do something to the extent that thing dies. Find your audience they wont.
There are many genres that are untouched. Soul, blues, we even have modern genres like "house" and "dubstep", contemporary classicals, jazz, contemporary Gospel.
They are untapped but as dem mumu reach, it's only Afrobeat dem wan do.
I don't have any sponsors, I don't support internet scams but I make 7 figures from music monthly as a side job and I have a dedicated audience.
. U speak like one who is wise but it was really easy to spot the imbesile in you... You think you should just do your own and the audience will find u abi?? Maybe u missed the part where finance to keep it going is the point here. Who listens to soul or blues here?? Where is dare art alade today? Who listens to rap? Where is naeto C now?? U speak like a kid who's got no responsibilities on him. Even olamide and phyno had to run far from rap coz they knew their 3sqare meals depended on that.

3 Likes

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Your family are sponsoring you and you forget there are millions of up coming artists who’s parents can’t even afford money for one track not to think of mixing and mastering.....another rich family crying bcoz the poor ones are making it big in the music industry....
Colombia �� elite got angry bcoz son of nobody want to get in to politics which is Don Pablo Escobar

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by congorasta: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Igbos and foolishness tho.

They always think because they don't make money legally everyone also is into something illegal.

Epon Ojukwu descendants are just fuuking stupid!

Ahhhh afonja, y are angry and frustrated,, no head to cut?
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
and what is so dope there?? Mtceeew my guy c ehhh this music tin is like a wave and anywhere Is flows to is where u should go along if u want 2 make it...in US that music started from West coast (Snoop,Dre) then east coast (Jay,50), then midcoast(Wayne) but now it's is Southside(trap hip-hop)..... honestly half the US tinks trap is trash but the youths love it and that's what counts.jayz released an album and 50cent told him point and blank that it will sell nothing..it all came to pass..

Right now this afrobeat everyone seems to underrate is the new wave.if care is not taken they go fade out davido and wizzy....
Who still does raggae?? Go ask cintia Morgan, even her house rent dey hard her.
Who does rap again, go ask MI and naeto C na..

Follow the trend or get fazed out. Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo or whatever, all those are just mare excuse to make up for defeat.
What you put up is quite through, but it is either you don't associate with yahoo boys that's why you don't know this open truth. Don't you know that 90% of yahoo boys uses Music label to launder their money?/
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by lordally(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2018
nnokwa042:
owolabi the skull miner how you dey?

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by nnokwa042(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
lordally:

Boss Good morning ooo...please no vex bro!!!! How can you help a brother get into Austria Legally!!!! bro I would foot my bills.....I just want your advice and information on how to Migrate and settle down and also be able to work in AUSTRIA LEGALLY!!!! as we all know INFORMATION is power!!! please I earnestly wait for your reply.... my email is UHEGWUALEXANDER@YAHOO. COM ...God bless sir!!!!
if you manage get student visa when you get here you look for small work while your schooling, but me did go through that process ooh I toast babe she fall we became lover's then later got married to her ;Dbut now is too tough even if you marry their girl you will go to naija to wait for residence visa which you don't know when they will give you if your wife is not a good person she will forget about you
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by franklingud(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
You too are into yahoo.

Congratulations, allow dem boys be abeg sars.
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by skallion7(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2018
millionboi:
he is entitle to his opinion..,.. He didn't mention any bodies name,so u cant take him to court for anything as he got freedom of xpresion.
He didn't mention anybody's name yet called Davido and his crew out saying they're into credit card fraud, and who's saying I'll take him to court?. Am not sure you read my post very well, dumbo
Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Goddyss(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2018
captainamiedi1:

i'm very confident clearance wouldn't take 1million.
L
Clarence charges between 4-6 Million

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Dacronym(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
gonkin:

Lol your statement is so true.

Lots of them find it hard to launch chrome and Mozilla. But the money they throw into the air during celebration or an occasion even if money grew on trees you wouldnt wanna throw such amounts into the air.
All my life I have never my Father me or my late Parents
We never at any point had up to 20-30M I can say that and here you would see ppl buying brand new cars
Spending Millions weekend week out
Did you notice since this buhari administration yahoo yahoo has gone up but plus and ordinary hence this SARS nonsense

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by Tundeobama(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
OboOlora:
Yung6ix, CDQ and SlimCase looking at him like...
baba that cdq is balling driving 2017 g wagon and Bentley all white.music no fit pay this for him oooo.

1 Like

Re: Weflo: "As An Upcoming Artiste, You Either Have A Sponsor Or You Are A Yahoo" by otunbakolawole(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2018
thats why the successful ones should pave the way for the upcoming ones instead of the fake and unassured lives they are busy living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.