Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (50019 Views)

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) / I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by OYAY(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
We will wait and see where this confrontational disposition will take saraki to..
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Babiod: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
"We hereby assure this garrulous, tactless and reckless APC chairman that a million of Adams Oshiomhole cannot remove Saraki as Senate President. His illegal plots, can only feed his insatiable ego and keep him awake at nights. But it will remain an exercise in futility" This buried everything that has been killed before.he should rapidly double the salary of the aide who put this piece together,Nicely articulated.wow.Good job.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Houstency(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
The noise from Oshiomole is becoming unbearable. Apt response I think, with dosages of personal attacks. If Oshiomole feels he can impeach Saraki, he should go ahead with his claims and not disturb the Naija Cyberspace. We have a lot to grapple with as citizens of this country. APC should focus on delivering dividends of democracy to the masses, they have ample time to play politics with reasonable and visible works to win some undecided citizens to their party.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Offpoint: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
h
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by anionjasa(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am still watching
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by bizhop01: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria is a funny place
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by emmykey0128(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oshi omo Alex, see what you brought upon yourself now ehn? Na only your beautiful wife I pity I swear

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by seguno2: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
jesmond3945:
All this oshiomole or saraki wahala is non of my bizness. My bizness is the Nigerian youths wey carry politicians matter for head like gala.

If the youths don’t carry politics for head, who should
Think well before you answer please.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by 3Ceagle(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is starting to get childish.

Adam's Oshiomole said they will impeach Saraki,and then stop him from coming back to the Senate if he contests again.

There were no personal attacks in his words,as his statements were pure political statements.

For Saraki to descend so low as to bring a private conversation between himself and Adam's into the public arena, shows how mature he is. What if Adam's Oshiomole had approached you privately for support?people talk to each other privately,and that is where it ends.

I disagree. It is important that you snd I know what this people do behind the scene as it concerns us otherwise we will be left on our own. Let them keep exposing each other.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by klax(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oh my goodness see political and information schooling? Oshio had be lectured to reset his wrong signal brain. See salvaging I swear I love this Saraki of a guy.

Oshio blabla and rants it's so annoying he deosnt understand different between national politics and provincial politics at all and I'm sure some honest apc are regretting having him as their party chairman.

I'm sure he will deny ever crawled to Saraki for support in becoming the party chairman anyway it's no longer a issue it's gone and Oshio does not have what it takes to impeach Saraki beside soon Dogara will dump their evil party called apc.

Apc ain't see anything yet. We will tear you to pieces. Good night.

22 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Earthquake1: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s][ kissquote author=HungerBAD post=70172109]This is starting to get childish.

Adam's Oshiomole said they will impeach Saraki,and then stop him from coming back to the Senate if he contests again.

There were no personal attacks in his words,as his statements were pure political statements.

For Saraki to descend so low as to bring a private conversation between himself and Adam's into the public arena, shows how mature he is. What if Adam's Oshiomole had approached you privately for support?people talk to each other privately,and that is where it ends.[/quote][/s]

Will you shut up!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by expert234: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1, if oshiomole is your idea of an intelligent man, then your own mental health and stability should be called to questioning.

Boy, you should start using that thing you called brain. In case you've forgotten, it is made for thinking and reasoning.

17 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Olatunji1929: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

For Saraki to descend so low as to bring a private conversation between himself and Adam's into the public arena, shows how mature he is. What if Adam's Oshiomole had approached you privately for support?people talk to each other privately,and that is where it ends.
trash stop taking weed its not helping your brain

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Dollabiz: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Iamzik: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babygiwa:
Wow

You seem to think that 2015 is 2019

Buhari was at the height of his popularity and goodwill in 2015 yet he won by less than 2m votes.

But the political calculus has changed and it will be foolhardy to ignore that. Face the fact Buhari's has lost a significant part of those who voted him in 2015

Since you have refused to acknowledge the reality on ground what happened to PDP in 2015 will happen to APC in 2019

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by excomarow(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
na na na na wailers done full house dry display there tallent�
Birds of the same feather...
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
All this telemundo is not taking us anywhere ,if una wan box una beef or squeeze chopper then go ahead let's know una mean business
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by otherway: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the
terrorist and
failure Buhari again. Never!
Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have
made
was voting Buhari.

My eyes are now opened to
see that the terrorist Buhari is
a cow and an evil unrepentant
terrorist who does not mean
well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God
please forgive me for
commiting
such heinous crime against
humanity by voting
the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to
Daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together
to
remove this clueless and
wayward
government in power. #back2daura#saibyebye to
saibaba

Start preparing your suicide note cos Buhari has won already.

No sane Nigeria will vote for the corrupt options we have at the moment.

Only f**lish people blame the present Nigeria situation on Buhari.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Nye neke confusion.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
lmao @ saraki aka DEAD MAN WALKING...

grin grin
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by julitoch: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Pls how do i create a topic on nairaland?
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by klax(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2018
blackaxe78:
Can Saraki please STFU!

PDP will nail him, they know him and just playing to his gallery

Tell Oshio to shut da f u c k first. He talks too much and make no sense. Naturally Saraki hardly talks but Oshio need to be shut down. Enough of Oshio blabla.

16 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by megareal: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Haba Saraki, this is too much naw! shocked grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by ponziponzi(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Oshiomhole right now

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by 3Ceagle(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2018
With the way Osho baba and APC is going about this do or die politics, will APC gracefully accept and relinquish power in the center when when they loose in 2019?

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by itu404(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Right from the onset saraki has been into anti party activities like when he outsmarted the choice made by his party for the senate president. some childish youth just come here and make nonsense on this forum reasoning like they have no brains. why insult Osho as the party chairman it is his position to defend the party and point out the ills of saraki: where on earth will any one accept the frolicking of saraki, his betrayal and gallivanting with the opposition party?imagine some idiot supporting these ones on flimsy and parochial reasons. idiots, who ruined your country. it is high time you support good rather than evil. for now Buhari is the best. old or not anyone who tackles corruption is the best, for corruption is one reason we are are in this mess. FFK and Saraki are both birds of same feathers, born with silver spoon and educated in UK by the wealth of you and i. wealth siphoned by their corrupt fathers. why the hell would any sane Nigerians allow this breed to talk let alone rule them i beats me.
why should FFK not rally round saraki? are they not having similar history. We must breakaway from these ones if we must move forward as a nation. clicking nonsense here only aggravates matter .

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Rapmoney(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Oshiomole is a condemned fool!

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Mexyz(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine, no single respect at all... Saraki, na my former Governor you just rubbish and use clean ground like this shocked..... Osho baba, you too don dey talk too much, Just keep quiet and go ahead with the impeachment if you have the required number of Senators.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Ojiofor: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Oga Oloye don vex for APC randy gorilla.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Lomprico2: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

When femi insulted secondus u and ur likes were wanking everywhere. It was not petty then! Hypocrite!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by blackaxe78: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2018
klax:

Tell Oshio to shut da f u c k first. He talks too much and make no sense. Naturally Saraki hardly talks but Oshio need to be shut down. Enough of Oshio blabla.

Like you ain't aware of political scores at present. Any way you count your scores if you truthful to yourself, Buhari will give till 2023.

APC have the strong holds already. North Western alliance intact and moreover, No living candidate can match Buhari at the polls. I will leave you to your calculations

Osho just doing his job, talk and get them distabilize them

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by StarFist(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Chai! This one na better lamba

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.