Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (50481 Views)

Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him / 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) / I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Redhot111(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018
itu404:
Right from the onset saraki has been into anti party activities like when he outsmarted the choice made by his party for the senate president. some childish youth just come here and make nonsense on this forum reasoning like they have no brains. why insult Osho as the party chairman it is his position to defend the party and point out the ills of saraki: where on earth will any one accept the frolicking of saraki, his betrayal and gallivanting with the opposition party?imagine some idiot supporting these ones on flimsy and parochial reasons. idiots, who ruined your country. it is high time you support good rather than evil. for now Buhari is the best. old or not anyone who tackles corruption is the best, for corruption is one reason we are are in this mess. FFK and Saraki are both birds of same feathers, born with silver spoon and educated in UK by the wealth of you and i. wealth siphoned by their corrupt fathers. why the hell would any sane Nigerians allow this breed to talk let alone rule them i beats me.
why should FFK not rally round saraki? are they not having similar history. We must breakaway from these ones if we must move forward as a nation. clicking nonsense here only aggravates matter .

Na saraki and ffk say make oshiomhole no get primary school certificate? No be their fault say he no go School na
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Mcreloaded(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2018
IsioStar1:
How rain beaten chicken be.??

You still dey ask

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by NickD(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is starting to get childish.

Adam's Oshiomole said they will impeach Saraki,and then stop him from coming back to the Senate if he contests again.

There were no personal attacks in his words,as his statements were pure political statements.

For Saraki to descend so low as to bring a private conversation between himself and Adam's into the public arena, shows how mature he is. What if Adam's Oshiomole had approached you privately for support?people talk to each other privately,and that is where it ends.
All is fair in war and politics lol. APC rode in via propaganda they should have a taste of their medicine. We practice politics of bitterness that's why they kill themselves at all cost to serve the masses. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Taofiq01: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

So you call all these theatratics democracy? Really? I weep for the future of Nigeria. Your futures are being played with and you're there choosing sides...

With pple like you, Nigeria is sure doomed! cry

Yes, i call them democracy. Obama was unable to do anything about gun control in America for 8 years, May is finding it almost close to impossible taking her country out of the EU, and with clear evidence of Russia intervention in the last US general election Trump and his supporters are yet to formally indict anyone. So yeah it isn't perfect but it's what democracy is.

And stop being like Oshiomole by attacking my person, kindly support your points with logical reasoning if you don't want the future of the country to be truly doomed. Morning boss.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Ugosample(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2018
itu404:
Right from the onset saraki has been into anti party activities like when he outsmarted the choice made by his party for the senate president. some childish youth just come here and make nonsense on this forum reasoning like they have no brains. why insult Osho as the party chairman it is his position to defend the party and point out the ills of saraki: where on earth will any one accept the frolicking of saraki, his betrayal and gallivanting with the opposition party?imagine some idiot supporting these ones on flimsy and parochial reasons. idiots, who ruined your country. it is high time you support good rather than evil. for now Buhari is the best. old or not anyone who tackles corruption is the best, for corruption is one reason we are are in this mess. FFK and Saraki are both birds of same feathers, born with silver spoon and educated in UK by the wealth of you and i. wealth siphoned by their corrupt fathers. why the hell would any sane Nigerians allow this breed to talk let alone rule them i beats me.
why should FFK not rally round saraki? are they not having similar history. We must breakaway from these ones if we must move forward as a nation. clicking nonsense here only aggravates matter .

sending Buhari to his village is the most patriotic thing to do right now

He has damaged my country enough
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Henri8: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2018
savageee:
Saraki u saw wat happen to fayose oh, be warn

Pronounce Fayose and also pronounce Saraki.
Do they sound alike to you?
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Taofiq01: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2018
tiwiex:

I thought it was balanced and d message was relevant to Oshiomole. He raised the private conversation because he says Saraki is a politician with no political value. That was to expose his hypocrisy and there was no other way to do it.

I get your point. Silence could be golden but to some noisy people, it's a sign of weakness. Saraki's response has been quite measured and he addressed every issue. In the process, we all learnt something and also exposed Oshiomole's level of ignorance. Eg. The minority leader position. He didn't even need to resign.. You can't head a group you are no longer a part of. How can he head PDP group of senators from APC? I never knew how the position was created.

If we keep paying attention, these issues are showing Nigerians the inner working of government and teaching the younger ones. I have sadly not heard any major cerebral discuss from the APC in the last 3 years. Even Sagay and Keyamu that I thought had some stuff keep amusing everyday.

Thank you for your input jare. A romantic relationship between the three arms of government isn't good for our democracy. I only hope and pray that people can understand this, pay attention to what these twats are doing and then make sure we learn from it and never repeat the mistakes anymore.

Let's keep the conversation rolling guys.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by NickD(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
OYAY:
We will wait and see where this confrontational disposition will take saraki to..
He is the one being confronted with Oshiomhole making callous statements. The only agenda he has is removing Saraki at all cost. Good luck to him with that.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by AngelicBeing: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Racoon:

shocked grin cheesy cheesy Epic reply! Oshiomole have simply put the APC in a culdesac.Saraki rarely talks but when he does it will not be funny. Saraki is Oshiomole's son but look @ how he is just disgracing himself.
cool

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by NickD(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
otherway:

Start preparing your suicide note cos Buhari has won already.

No sane Nigeria will vote for the corrupt options we have at the moment.

Only f**lish people blame the present Nigeria situation on Buhari.
And I keep asking..are there no corrupt practices going on with the APC, are there no corrupt politicians in the APC, are they all saints? The moment you're in the APC you become a saint. Na WA for you oh. #MainaGate #AdeosunGate and others we haven't even heard of.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
edupedia:

...some of u just come to N/L to make illogical statement and ojukoroju lies... Why do u keep deceiving yourself about APC, Buhari, Daura and all that nonsense.... Buhari is going to trounce which ever one of your looters u put up in 2019...it is now a question of how big the landslide will be.... The PDP has been the most useless opposition party this country has ever had... they are not pointing out the inadequacies in the Buhari govt vis-a-vis the manifesto of APC... all that we see or read everyday are puns upon puns like the clowns they are. Everything they do is aimed not at discussing any serious issue but at embarrassing govt... how is that supposed to get the common man to vote for them.?.. We pray we never have such an unserious party in opposition again in Nigeria... Amin
on point
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by jesmond3945: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2018
seguno2:

How can the youths do that?
What are you doing with other youths to make that come to pass
when the youths are not even interested in doing that but interested in following these old men up and down.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by NickD(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2018
3Ceagle:
With the way Osho baba and APC is going about this do or die politics, will APC gracefully accept and relinquish power in the center when when they loose in 2019?
I seriously doubt that. They want to retain power at all cost.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Kog45:
Pls Saraki is not Fayose or do you think Saraki is a baby when it comes to.politics.

Pls ask Tinubu and he will tell you how that boy Saraki fare in politics despite all the attacks from government.

Ordinary certificate scandal Tinubu used thugs to stopped Gani Fawehinmi but i bet it with you Saraki would have used court to settle the case.

Kudos to Saraki for staying this long as SP cos it take a man who really understand the game to survive Buhari, Tinubu,Oshiomole, DSS,AGF,EFCC and the cabals onslaughts.
you know nothing about politics
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Oshiomhole built which structures? How many senators or Federal House of reps members in Edo State did oshiomhole deliver to APC in 2015? What about the presidential elections? Did he deliver it to the APC? Oshiomhole only rode to power on the strength of his popularity as a former labour chairman.

Oshiomhole is no match for Saraki anyday or anytime. Saraki has always bested his opponents even with their so-called federal might.Just sit and watch as the APC will be disgraced in kwara state

Same way Igbos led the ekiti nuisance astray with the usual meaningless and empty chest beating and later dumped him..

Ipob support is always doomed to fail support because they are generally losers..
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by divinelove(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

Adam's Oshiomole said they will impeach Saraki,and then stop him from coming back to the Senate if he contests again.

There were no personal attacks in his words,as his statements were pure political statements.

For Saraki to descend so low as to bring a private conversation between himself and Adam's into the public arena, shows how mature he is. What if Adam's Oshiomole had approached you privately for support?people talk to each other privately,and that is where it ends.

And this is the only aspect that your chicken brain noticed. Oshiomole is the childish one
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2018
CapitalCee:
Lol. I laugh when i see people hailing saraki and mocking Oshiomole, i just laugh. Most of these nairalanders dont know Oshiomhole. Let saraki be careful with him, he is capable of crippling saraki politically forever. He has the advantage, because he has time, federal might, experience, structure even money to strike. Go and ask mr Fix it. Saraki is not stronger that mr fix it . Most of you are new to politics.
on point
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Kog45:
Pls who is Oshiomole?
Oshiomole cripple Saraki political career?
Oh you think Saraki is from Edo state.
Oshiomole has structure and money to fight Saraki then you must be joking.
Pls try and read Saraki political profile then you understand who is Saraki.

saraki had never worked for money in his life. so forget about it you'll see his dynasty crippled soon
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by RexTramadol1: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

Sorry ehn! This is maturity at it's peak

Nothing like " Saraki and his father were not on good terms"

He only schooled Oshio

And that was because Oshio called him inconsequential

And he was like " me that you were begging has become inconsequential bah?"

English isn't hard to understand man!
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Kog45:
Pls Saraki is not Fayose or do you think Saraki is a baby when it comes to.politics.

Pls ask Tinubu and he will tell you how that boy Saraki fare in politics despite all the attacks from government.

Ordinary certificate scandal Tinubu used thugs to stopped Gani Fawehinmi but i bet it with you Saraki would have used court to settle the case.

Kudos to Saraki for staying this long as SP cos it take a man who really understand the game to survive Buhari, Tinubu,Oshiomole, DSS,AGF,EFCC and the cabals onslaughts.

If you are going to pump and beat your chest with saraki, at least explain to us his political strength, strategy and the PDP winning political structure in kwaraan, a solid APC state.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2018
deomelo:

If you are going to pump and beat your chest with saraki, at least explain to us his political strength, strategy and the PDP winning political structure in kwaraan, a solid APC state.

Talk is cheap.
Kwara an APC state lol grin Who are the political office holders in kwara still in APC
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Oshiomhole built which structures? How many senators or Federal House of reps members in Edo State did oshiomhole deliver to APC in 2015? What about the presidential elections? Did he deliver it to the APC? Oshiomhole only rode to power on the strength of his popularity as a former labour chairman.

Oshiomhole is no match for Saraki anyday or anytime. Saraki has always bested his opponents even with their so-called federal might.Just sit and watch as the APC will be disgraced in kwara state
you're still young, your mental capacity can't comprihend these issue at hand
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2018
CapitalCee:
Lol. I laugh when i see people hailing saraki and mocking Oshiomole, i just laugh. Most of these nairalanders dont know Oshiomhole. Let saraki be careful with him, he is capable of crippling saraki politically forever. He has the advantage, because he has time, federal might, experience, structure even money to strike. Go and ask mr Fix it. Saraki is not stronger that mr fix it . Most of you are new to politics.

They can not see or reason beyond their usual hatred and bitterness.

All of a sudden the Fayose losers don migrate to saraki, another loser..

They will migrate to the devil if the devil declare himself as a PMB enemy..

They are migrant and bitter thinkers with no sense of worth and principles.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Viola2017: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

To God who made me, you no get sense.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by NickD(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2018
itu404:
Who started the barrage of attacks? Do you expect Saraki to be calm while his image is being tarnished? You need to understand Nigerian politics is all about self interest and not the masses. APC- PDP are flipside of the same coin. Amaechi was a PDP man for 8years, Saraki, Attah, Akpabio, Tambuwal. Each and every one of them loot no single exception. Even in this present dispensation corrupt activities have still gone on secretly and in the open. Is corruption our only problem in the country? Why not develop the country while still fighting corruption? All we here everyday is PDP looted for 16years instead of linking the corruption charge or tag on the individual you link it to the party. Now those same individuals are in the same APC and all is forgotten they are now progressives and are forgiven for seeing the "light". Give us solutions to the problem and not to keep yelling corruption in our ears all day. They are all after their pockets. The wrong people got into Nigerian politics in 1999 that I'd where we got it all wrong. The technocrats dissociated themselves from politics and let these touts and vagabonds who have nothing reasonable to offer get into the system and it'll take a miracle to kick them out. How can you keep fixing round pegs in square holes, ministerial appointments has always been trash people with no knowledge of a sector are fixed to do a job which they have no experience about. What is a fashola doing in power? What is an amaechi doing in transport?- A man who couldn't complete a monorail project in his state... If not for how sensitive ministry of health is I'm sure they would've put an engineer there or someone who read business administration.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Kwara an APC state lol grin Who are the political office holders in kwara still in APC

So, all the States with APC defectors are now PDP States?

You mean PDP electorates voted for them and sent them to Abuja? Or even saraki himself went to Abuja under PDP mandate...?

These Igbos and ignorance sef...
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by RexTramadol1: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2018
itu404:

At first it looked like you're going to make sense

But instead you succeeded in revealing that you passed through school but.......

School didn't pass through you, very unfortunate

Not your fault tho', Buhari's body odour can cause anythn
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by CapitalCee(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2018
tiwiex:

You need a wits to accomplish this. Saraki showed from day one that federal might is not necessary right. With a tactless Oshiomole, he might just turn the federal gun on himself.

Oshiomhole have not challenged saraki to any battle. It will be very naive to call Oshiomhole tactless. I will say it the last time, Saraki should not go this route with Oshiomole its dangerous for him.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Myself2(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

Shut dafuck up,,,, because dem don give your ape looking dwarf of a role model some serious grammatical upper cut, you dey here dey wan pontificate
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by deomelo: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2018
RexTramadol1:

At first it looked like you're going to make sense

But instead you succeeded in revealing that you passed through school but.......

School didn't pass through you, very unfortunate

Not your fault tho', Buhari's body odour can cause anythn

Typical shallow ipob response with zero substance or intelligent counter views.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Taofiq01: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
bamidelee:
you know nothing about politics
Then kindly school us sir.
Re: Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken by Myself2(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Either Oloriburuku Adams Oshi Omo Ole goes ahead to convene a caucus meeting of APC senators in the senate in other for them to appoint a new minority leader since they are now in the minority or they allow the latest Judas of Niger Delta politics in the person of Godswill Akpabio to retain his seat as minority leader since he is now in APC the minority party

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.