Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" (17103 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
The only Script in this matter is tie one written by the presidency, APC chairman, lawal Daura and the APC senetors.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Softness147: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nationalman:
So any one with a different opinion from you myopic childish brain must be a slave. This goes to show that you are a slave to your deluded brain
Not really. He is from Nnewi likewise me. We know him and his family. They have mental problem in their linage. He talks without reasoning. He is feom Uruagu Nnewi. So when someone that knows someone ro his home talks,just sit n listen
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is he not the same man that posted a Photoshoped picture of the minister of finance on NYSC uniform? In a normal society he is not suppose to talk on national issue.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Softness147: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Your hair looks scattered madam. Need money to fix it? You should ask Joe for some I'm sure he'll oblige you.

If u are a begger,others may not be like u. Get some work begger
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by phase1: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Is Jonathan a hero of democracy?

If Jona hadn't surrendered power like a true democrat, you or some of your brother would have been killed by dumbohari's bloodthirsty almajiris the way they killed corpers tosin olawale, adeniji kehinde, Gbenjo Ayotunde all from Osun, and Seun Adewunmi from Ekiti who are all yoruba corpers.

So yes he is a democrat. On other hand your tyrant dumbohari doesn't care if 1 million people including your family dies for him to achieve his ambition of ruling your skull.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Shampoo77: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Upon all those books that Joe Igbokwe he still talks like agbero... Just because of politics...what a Shame.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Even your entire life is also scripted.Personal interest will always drive people to say something unthinkable.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Esseite:
Facing a loaded gun with face covered opposition agents who act on instruction is scripted?

You can as well go to a barrack and play the same script.

Some utterances are just bereft of IQ..

how many house of rep memebers law enforcement agents don shoot in the public since 1960.
most of you donnt even know hon. Boma Goodhead, is a member of the House of Representatives, representing Akulga/Asalga constituency .... commonsense question you donnt need a bsc to answer, weytin house of rep. memeber they find for NASS, she as no business there,,if she is not on an assignment what is she doing there??
boma goodhead as history of confronting policemen, link her history with what happened on tuesday, was that a coincidence ... who is fooling who??
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

[s]If Jona hadn't surrendered power like a true democrat, you or some of your brother would have been killed by dumbohari's bloodthirsty almajiris the way they killed corpers tosin olawale, adeniji kehinde, Gbenjo Ayotunde all from Osun, and Seun Adewunmi from Ekiti who are all yoruba corpers.

So yes he is a democrat. On other hand your tyrant dumbohari doesn't care if 1 million people including your family dies for him to achieve his ambition of ruling your skull.[/s]

I don't argue with dimwitted fellows.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by phase1: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't argue with dimwitted fellows.

My articulate response weak your empty muslim skull no be small abi? cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Softness147:

If u are a begger,others may not be like u. Get some work begger

Why don't you get a life asswipe and learn how to spell.

It's beggar not begger.

All these illiterates cluttering up cyberspace because they have phones that can browse.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

My articulate response weak your empty muslim skull no be small abi? cheesy

Move along junior. Join your mates there in the kiddie pool. I don't really have time to respond to every fool that quotes me.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by phase1: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ioannes:

Move along junior. Join your mates there in the kiddie pool. I don't really have time to respond to every fool that quotes me.

But you have time to promote your delusions as a cantankerous dementee?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by NextBuhari: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Esseite:

Is it not funds that feed corruption?
Who gave daura lawal the job?

Who has more fund access and power, the president or the senate president?
It's not about who controls more funds, but who is willing to offer in form of bribes.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

But I have time to promote my delusions as a cantankerous dementee? I must be supremely mad. In fact I'm only fit for a mental institution.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by guvna(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
iko123:
The chieftain of the ruling all progressives Congress (APC) ,Joe igbokwe has reacted the siege at the national Assembly on Tuesday . According to his post on facebook, he disagreed with new nomenclature "Activist and Hero of democracy " given to the female lawmaker, Boma Goodhead , who dared the armed security operatives early Tuesday morning. Hon. Boma. Goodhead is representing Akuku -Toru/Asari-Toru Federal Constituency of Rivers State on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) .He claims that her actions were well scripted and does not represent a true hero of democracy.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/08/nass-siege-joe-igbokwe-claims-goodhead.html?m=1

Some of these politicians with their ludicrous claims are alarmingly embarrassing and daft.

This guy is a classic one.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by ozoekwe(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
where fools stand, this stupid and useless yorubakwe outstands
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Henri8: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Because you want useless Nairaland "likes" you hurdled all these insults on someone's dads, is that how you are trained? there're ways to be opposition supporters and insulting elders should not be one of it.
But this same "someone's dad" has over time insulted other people's dads, children, towns, states, even nations or tribes as Nigerians love to call it and mums as he's now accusing Boma Good head.

Igbokwe is a waste that should be dashed out for free and never taken back for whatever reason.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Henri8: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
slimfit1:
Boma I'm just seeing for the first time, you don't see her when it matters most. Don't be fooled by her act of drama.

Don't worry, we are glad to be fooled by her.
Any another lie?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by chysam: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
Joe Igbokwe should keep deceiving himself but Itse Sagay has given the APC up as the ones that actually ordered Lawal Daura to lay siege on NASS that day in a bid to turn the Nigerian constitution on it's head as stated by greedy senile man Itse Sagay below..besides is this not the same Joe Igbokwe that posted a fake NYSC picture of kemi Adeosun

So how was he elected? I hope this case wont revoke his portfolio and indict him at the same time.Pdp members are so daft to have forgotten that while they on to 2/3 hypothesis,a total recall of how he was elected will also be effected.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Esseite:

You guys and your narrative..

So buhari's cousin(daura lawal) would choose a saraki over his cousin.. so a dull daura lawal would not take into cognisance that such plot would blow up in his face as he reports only to the president of which he would be sacked and stripped of all his powers in which the alleged saraki saw him as important..

Some of us are beyond the fake story the APC is dishing out.
Igbo's will use any member of their family for money rituals,so what's new
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Igbo's will use any member of their family for money rituals,so what's new

So this is the only thing your brain could muster, i dont do tribal slurs, but what tribe is known for money ritual amongst the three major tribe.

If you have nothing reasonable to put up, you can always move along.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Moukandjo: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Esseite:

You guys and your narrative..

So buhari's cousin(daura lawal) would choose a saraki over his cousin.. so a dull daura lawal would not take into cognisance that such plot would blow up in his face as he reports only to the president of which he would be sacked and stripped of all his powers in which the alleged saraki saw him as important..

Some of us are beyond the fake story the APC is dishing out.
So you haven't heard of situations where brothers betray themselves for money?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Esseite:

So this is the only thing your brain could muster, i dont do tribal slurs, but what tribe is known for money ritual amongst the three major tribe.

If you have nothing reasonable to put up, you can always move along.
U ask me a question,I will answer you
Igbo's are well known for two things-money rituals(its in all movies ur tribe churns out a daily basis)
Also they are known for cocaine smuggling.make I give u details about that tooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) / #CBNgate Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.