Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State (50732 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Eagleword14(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shameless woman! This is abomination of highest order.

Strange news are becoming common this days. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Argent05: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
This world is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Argent05: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by cheta02(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is nollywood abeg
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Dont u see my gender on profile?
you're a female? I just digged down your profile and found this below

Elukapendragon:
angry please my fellow nairalanders.. Am 21yrs old boy with the fear of travelling... Not because i dont like change of environment but because i cant travel without vomiting in the bus or car... I'll be travelling for my POST UTME next week... so i want u guys to tell me what to do, things to eat, things not to eat and safety precautions... Thank u.. My first post on Nairaland
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by jimcaddy(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Chai see big Bleep up...
OgaBuhari:

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Awoo88: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2018
The man he is not fertile yet made his own family believed the woman is responsible for his inability. The man idiot. Not to excuse what the woman did though. But wait oo. How dose a boy get erection at the sight of his mother unclothedness?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Bami4real: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2018
May God forgive her
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Bambambiglo: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Offpoint:

God which kind wahala be this? who dey always talk me? Na crime to be me? which wahala be this for Nairaland?

Hahaha... Baba nor vex

Na one monkey I been dey yarn give.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:

The guy on my dp made dhat post, mha twin he owns dis account. ah cant change d name 2 feminine
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2018
princesweetman2:
Igbo amaka lost relatives dem embarassed

Wasted semen!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Blendy77(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dont even know if to blame the woman or the useless man who knew he was impotent all along and allowed his mum humiliated her to the extent of doing this. If only he had opened up to her they bought could have gound a solution together without neing humiliated. I feel for the woman sha, what she though would save her marriage ended up destroying it. So sad!!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Elukapendragon:
The guy on my dp made dhat post, mha twin he owns dis account. ah cant change d name 2 feminine
okay you know what? I dey school now (UNIBEN) by October I'll be on vacation and I'll come back home and since my place of residence borders calabar south then it'll be my pleasure to meet you. How about that?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by princesweetman2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

Wasted semen!

Ur dad
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by afariogunone1(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Wow embarassed
How can your prick stand for your mum? Yuck!

Guy I tire for you o
Did you read the story
It didn't just happened
It was a process

Sleeping on the same bed

She started fiddling with the boy's p
This got him aroused

Plus yoruba people say **ete lobinrin**

For the woman mind she get wetin she wan achieve ke

I am not justifying his action but I think the mother has a grip on him
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by mathong: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
And so Won't you say "mum NO" stop!!!

E be like you for do am or you're the son
afariogunone1:

Guy I tire for you o
Did you read the story
It didn't just happened
It was a process

Sleeping on the same bed

She started fiddling with the boy's p
This got him aroused

Plus yoruba people say **ete lobinrin**

For the woman mind she get wetin she wan achieve ke

I am not justifying his action but I think the mother has a grip on him
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
okay you know what? I dey school now (UNIBEN) by October I'll be on vacation and I'll come back home and since my place of residence borders calabar south then it'll be my pleasure to meet you. How about that?
That would be nice...
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Elukapendragon:
That would be nice...
whatsapp pls 09064553219. Thanks
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Somerville: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na wao! Things are really happening
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Tobycharles: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sad...but why is her photo on display ? Are you(journalist ) trying to add further to her humiliation ?

lack of professional journalism at its peak...
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgaBuhari:
whatsapp pls 09064553219. Thanks
My small java Tecno cant do that
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by OgaBuhari: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Elukapendragon:
My small java Tecno cant do that
ok flash the number so I can get ya contacts.
thanks
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Elukapendragon(m): 5:50am On Aug 13, 2018
OgaBuhari:
ok flash the number so I can get ya contacts.
thanks
Haba... mbok ah cant giv mha number 2 u
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
princesweetman2:

Ur dad

Ur Generation!!!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Benblaq(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Elukapendragon:
I'm in Calabar
I'm in Calabar South.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State by Jonakez(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2018
But this issue of Low sperm stuff can now be taken care of..... Many men have had their problems sorted out...... There's this supplement that I know that treats LOW SPERM COUNT 100%...... anyway it is ignorance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.