|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,210,503 members, 4,824,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 12:23 PM
Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)
|Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by cmikel: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2018|
2019 WAEC QUESTIONS
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER ALL
1. In what year did a senator jump out of a moving vehicle?
2. Which Nigerian president is good in letter writing?
A. Yar adua
3. Which Nigerian president accused Nigerian youths of being lazy
4. Which country In African continent do their wives belong to the kitchen and other rooms?
C. Ivory coast
5. If the article "Transmitted Transmission" were to be a setup, who might have masterminded it?
D. None of the above
6. Which Nigeria governor Teargas broken his neck and arm, of which the arm heal up the following day?
7. Who's Nigerian dancing Senator without certificate?
8. Which Nigeria senate President involved in Offa robbery of which 33 people including pregnant woman lost their lives?
A. Adolphus Wabara
B. Pius Ayinm
C. David Mark
D. Bukola Saraki
9. Who's the actor who because of the court case disappeared and reappeared after eleven hours?
A. Dino Melaye
B. Odunlade Adekola
C. Jim Hyke
10. Name the South/West Governor who recently acted as an Emperor lion after his candidate lost an election he started acting as a domestic cat
11. Who asked the people to not to vote for a man because he and his friends rubbed them for long and immediately told them to vote for the said rubber because he is now his new friend.
SECTION B. ESSAY
ANSWER ALL ALSO
1. In which regime in Nigerian history did a snake swallow N36 million naira? (20 marks)
2. Who is the author of the article "Transmitted Transmission"? (30 marks)
3. In your own mind, who do you think is responsible for the deadly killing of 33 people in the "OFFA BANKS ROBBERY"? (30 marks)
NOTE: You are on your own
Transfer to other groups cos we have limited question paper.
Ur time starts now.
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by Edunwa302(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018|
Extra sheet pls
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by ipobarecriminals: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018|
some peepz go even ask u for answer/
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by cmikel: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018|
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2018|
I want to summit my paper
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by StillX10(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2018|
This exams sweet die see how I full script
|Re: Hilarious WAEC Questions On Nigerian Politics. Pol 101 by TimFisher2: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2018|
All this APC and their madness!
please take this to kids section
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36