Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp (43788 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by opius: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:
Hmmm he scaled so many obstacles.

You can say that again

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Unfortunately for the poor man and your unfortunate father, they can't go further than the stench of my faeces. cheesy

This NYSC I did mine in 1998. That time your father was still in secondary school preparing for junior waec while your mother was yet to see her first menses. cheesy
Guy easy, you don't have to rain insults on his parents. They have nothing to do with your arguments. Control your hand on that keypad I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by Laple0541(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The wife of an APShiite president of a failed nation like Nigeria in a failed continent like africa is more than a dignitary for you. In fact a goddess whose feet you would lick all day. For me, she is nothing because I've met people better. I dont even reside in your country. I'm in the UK, Fulham to be precise and we meet worthy dignitaries everyday.

You are a blabber, if truly you had your NYSC in the 90's and your reasoning is still this shallow, I really pity you, your IQ is - 5.2, you are so daft. Just go through the rubbish you posted again!

2 Likes

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by adeoba2008(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
I love his spirit. Nice one bro.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by sapeleboi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
how dis one wan take work
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by Araoluwa005(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The wife of an APShiite president of a failed nation like Nigeria in a failed continent like africa is more than a dignitary for you. In fact a goddess whose feet you would lick all day. For me, she is nothing because I've met people better. I dont even reside in your country. I'm in the UK, Fulham to be precise and we meet worthy dignitaries everyday.
chaiii you are very dumb
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by RexTramadol1: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The other day you dey US

Anoda tym u dey Imo

Anoda time Na Lagos

Odogwu! Well done.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by chubinwa(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
I call him an overcomer
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by earnvest: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
And Kemi Adeosun couldn't serve a country that is paying her and taking care of her family?
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by micflo28(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
I don't see the reason for the special attention, he is mentally fit and capable of outdoing his colleagues in the job market to get a job. Some are agitating for employment for him, as a graduate, only very few in each set get a job, or if at all employed, it is underemployment. Aren't we all disabled in a way and need help to get dream jobs. By the way, what about those disabled internally with internal illnesses and disorders? I served in nasarawa 2014 and I developed mild asthma in camp and fainted severally as a cutter guard. This scheme has outlived its usefulness.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by gadada98: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Father mbaka is not a tall person, you can achieve big thing even when you are not tall...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6372990_fadam4_jpeg6205f6cb9e844e719ae181188f33b052

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by akinemma1: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just saying...

The word "corper" is wrong. There is no such word in the English language. The correct expression should be "corps member"(don't pronounce the 'rs' in the word Corps).

Thanks.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by xty50(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ehya this guy i know him
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by lilycasera(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Its unfortunate you did your nysc in 1998.yet,you reason like someone born in 1998.how can you address your fellow human as a 'thing'.shame leave you begin dey catch me for you. Efulefu agadiekwenka.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I don't know why y'all are taken the matter awfully hard.

The person said he doesn't see anything special in the nigga. A candid opinion. Why take it to heart? All this unnecessary show of compassion online.
They're part of the reason this country isn't moving forward. grin Too emotional about everything. The said corper even had the option of going for exemption letter , yet he went there to stress himself for nothing. Do you think he's not smart? He knows he will gather sympathy and warm hearts that's why he decided to partake in a 3 weeks event meant for able bodied youths. He used his disadvantage to his advantage grin. What I even don't understand is how he was allowed into that camp when they request for medical fitness. Please tell me is that boy medically fit? He has already gotten the popularity he was seeking..
Gossiplover intime
Awoleesu
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Despite his disabilities, he still went on and have a certificate
Meanwhile other people who have complete leg and hand are too lazy to achieve success
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by InTime(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

They're part of the reason this country isn't moving forward. grin Too emotional about everything. The said corper even had the option of going for exemption letter , yet he went there to stress himself for nothing. Do you think he's not smart? He knows he will gather sympathy and warm hearts that's why he decided to partake in a 3 weeks event meant for able bodied youths. He used his disadvantage to his advantage grin. What I even don't understand is how he was allowed into that camp when they request for medical fitness. Please tell me is that boy medically fit? He has already gotten the popularity he was seeking..
Gossiplover intime
Awoleesu
What
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by Kikkyforchrist: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by duullie88(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
F*ing crazy I saw this dudes some days back in Zaria at an ATM
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hehehe.. See him big face. cheesy

Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
Hmmm he scaled so many obstacles.

Sure.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
He was determined to succeed than to beg.
Re: Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp by 400billionman: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2018
I am moved to tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.