Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigeria Need People Oriented Policies To Survive, Ojuoluwa Runs For House Of Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Need People Oriented Policies To Survive, Ojuoluwa Runs For House Of Rep (273 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Chief Whip: Senator Orji Kalu Thanks APC,assures People Oriented Policies . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need People Oriented Policies To Survive, Ojuoluwa Runs For House Of Rep by SharpmindsAC: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
OJUOLUWA 2019: ADVOCACY 101

"The failures of the previous generation coupled with the misgovernment and mismanagement of this present breed of politicians is an opportunity for my generation..."

It is not enough to advocate for a better society (especially when the actors don't have the political will to make it a better place), it is also important that people like me take it a step further by getting involved.

Moreover, it is time for new set of God fearing leaders to emerge from within the people. Remember, it is not for us if it is not by us.

There are just two options for this present breed of failing leaders: either they flip to the other side of success by changing from their evil ways, or they keep on failing to the point that they sting themselves to death - a fit which is eminent with the recent show(s) of shame!

Nigeria Needs 2 Policies Urgently to Survive

#TooRichToSuffer (that mandates a higher percentage of the revenues made by government to be used for human capital development, cut government excesses and provide a savings and stabilization mechanism...

#HangTheThief (that mandates that anyone cut in corruption be hanged to death and all his/her crookedly accrued wealth confiscated by the government)

These looters won't pass bills like these to law, hence, the need for like minds to arise to the occasion and run for office. A tree cannot make a forest. I cannot do this alone. We all must come together and rescue Nigeria at this point in time.

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, an Independent Democrat, Youth Advocate and Social Reformer. I'm running for House of Representatives, Ekiti South Federal Constituency II. I need your support to achieve this.
Thanks!

#Ojuoluwa2019
#Advocacy101

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Need People Oriented Policies To Survive, Ojuoluwa Runs For House Of Rep by whitebeard(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2018
He is not the first to use this line, stale AF..!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Saraki’s Impeachment: To Be Or Not To Be? / Dogara Congratulates Senators-elect Kaita, Gumau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.