Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (51952 Views)

Read What Two Kenyan Women Did To Find Happiness In Their Marriage / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by emmabest2000(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
cry babies.grin

Women are like tea bags

Until you put them inside hot water you wouldn’t know how strong they are

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by TheUbermensch: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

May your circle of relevance extend beyond the screen of your phone.

He gave an opinion.

If you had any sense in your head you'd have tried to refute it with valid facts instead of dancing round the matter trying to come off as intelligent but failing woefully.

Shift abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by RexTramadol1: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.

Ma naa iya e pa!

She go Tawai me, I go gbas gbos her. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by durableking: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
this is actually one of the best jokes i have ever read grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

He gave an opinion.

If you had any sense in your head you'd have tried to refute it with valid facts instead of dancing round the matter trying to come off as intelligent but failing woefully.

Shift abeg.
if that post comes off to you as unintelligent ,then I wonder what comes off as intelligent to you undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by InTime(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.
Morally they are bankrupt.
All brain dead, fuuking dirty set of people with stinking underwears.
I stopped doing local a long time ago..
They are the worst set of girls in the world.
Especially the ones from Apamu Oduduwa region angry
Look At Mr Neat, U Saying This, Ur Brain Must Be At -0%. Stop Been Tribalistic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by TheUbermensch: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
frenzyduchess:
if that post comes off to you as unintelligent ,then I wonder what's comes off as intelligent to you undecided

She was trying to be smart by half. All she ended up doing was attacking the guy's personality without touching the points he raised.

What a rather weak way to argue.

Been a while btw.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Longeaton: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
I can relate. There was this girl I dated back in Uni days. Whenever there's an argument, this girl goes crazy. One day, She literally smashed by laptop, ipad and iphone on the floor. She once threatened me with a knife.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
A strange girl hits you and you smiled........... Talk about guys who don't reason well at the sight of a girl. What she did was bad and should be corrected.

He actually was avoiding a Ra tatatata Wai Wai..

dude be safe bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

She was trying to be smart by half. All she ended up doing was attacking the guy's personality without touching the points he raised.

What a rather weak way to argue.

Been a while btw.
he attacked the entire naija women even mentioned a particular tribe,now thats sick!, she was only telling people to help him and be kind cos he is sick ,hurt and bitter. I don't see that as an attack,I would rather call it an attempt to redeem a lost soul

No need to argue if there was no argument in the first place undecided

BTW, you seem to know me,but I don't know you undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by tinnah(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool [Qquote author=Penthomi post=70182106]
embarassed
People, I took some minutes to go through this human being's previous posts, nothing positive, so much bitterness and hate being churned out from one person.

I shudder to imagine what his insides must look like, not to talk of smell. This in my opinion is his way of crying out for help, maybe he can still be saved.

Please take a minute to speak peace into his storm, maybe there is still something of value, no matter how little, worth saving in him.

God bless you, Mr classrep that is not morally bankrupt but has sniffed the stinking underwear of all Nigerian girls and has been with all the women in world to know that Nigerian girls are the worst.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by TheUbermensch: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
frenzyduchess:
he attacked the entire naija women even mentioned a particular tribe,now thats sick!, she was only telling people to help him and be kind cos he is sick ,hurt and bitter. I don't see that as an attack,I would rather call it an attempt to redeem a lost sou

No need to argue if there was no argument in the first place undecided

BTW, you seem to know me,but I don't know you undecided

Of course.

On my other account.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Of course.

On my other account.
on your other account which is?
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by TheUbermensch: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
frenzyduchess:
on your other account which is?

You might not be too familiar with it.

How are you tho'?
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You might not be too familiar with it.

How are you tho'?
I am very well,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by johnaruson(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Women are like Saraki while men are like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by josephubah111(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Did you expect it from a man?
QuavoHauncho:
A woman gave me gonorhhoea

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Strikethem: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people you should ever consider to have anything to do with.

Is that why oyinbo man said one of your sisters from piggy republic smells like rotten onion?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
association of frustrated bachelors on a whimpering spree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Holywizard: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
During my service year, my fellow corps member I was having sex with once chatted her guy up (another corps member) on whatsapp at night when I was sleeping over in her room to tell him that I was passing the night in her room just to make him jealous because both of them were having issues.
The guy couldn't confront me although he complained to my friends that I was fučking his girl.
Nothing concern me sha.

Blessing I'm missing ur tight toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by GoldenJAT(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Continue lying, we are listening. undecided

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
The last time I checked..... U weren't present there, and u have got no reason to invalidate my claim. In the meantime.. SUIT urself.
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by raypapy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mine happened just last wednesday ..we met online share numbers and we decided to meet ..could you believe this babe came with her friend too..
Greatest suprised of my life both toke 5 bottles of Trophy eat rice and turkey..order sawama
While i was there looking dummy
At the end she even asking me for tfare..
Mogbe..i walahi i swear for them in present of everyone there.
Well i pity them i pay half of all the bill am zoom off
#slayqueen them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Twitter lies
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Rooy57(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

I suggest we should use a success case evaluation model to evaluate his brain! Perhaps we could find something good!!!
Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by captainamiedi1: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
when you guys first met she will b like all guys are thesame all they want is sex. then you decide to prove a point to her by saying no sex she will later b like your are not romantic at all and too shy. I'm like what did you actually want

women are indeed complicated.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
DKM123:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha! This is hilarious. I was laughing so hard reading the post UNTIL I started reading the nairalanders comments right from the first commentator.

I need to permanently leave this nairaland and start frequenting twitter. The dudes there are more light hearted and are real men unlike the broke, bitter, agbero, women hating, unrefined and unintelligent local touts that are numerous on here. cheesy

I dey tell you!! As if we are the cause of their poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by OsuMustGo: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

You're wrong.
Osu alusi ipob girls are far worse.
Ask your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Amen. what a dope comment.smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by zinizta: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Ohhhhhhh Chiiiiiiiiìiiiiiiiiiiiiiièeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!

who was that meant for? woooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by LajaLaba: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

He gave an opinion.

Shift abeg.
U must be IPOB undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Penthomi:

Lol that's was a detailed diss and deep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.