Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 3 (315 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 3 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 3*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

The story about to unfold....

THE BLIND ALLEY – EPISODE 3

We got home that day with the new august member of our family. I practically avoided looking at him in the car. Throughout the journey home, papa initiated most of the talks and laughed loudly like never before….. He must be so happy and somewhat satisfied to have been chosen amidst other parishioners.

“Obi dị asọ Jesu”, must be so elated….. That’s papa’s nick name as every member of the church would address him including the Priests.

I immediately entered the kitchen to start boiling the rice as mama had previously made stew before going to the church.

“Obim…. Obimoooo..”, “Papa called me from the sitting room. He would only call me like that only when he is happy. Just like mama loved Emeka fervently, Papa is so fond of me, always spoke highly of me and bragged amongst his peers how they would soon start addressing him as,” Papa Rev.sister”, very soon.

He believed i am so pious just like himself....

Continue reading on the link

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/11/the-blind-alley-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

My Abstract Love / I Need Writers Who Can Create Quizzes / Apply To Participate In Story Writers' Boot Camp In Lagos. (free Of Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.