Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? (576 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Lagos Doctor That Treated Liberian Is Positive For Ebola Virus! CNN / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? by hassymo5(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2010
NL i t[center]ry to tell her its over but i couldn't, she work in the hospital in the laboratory where she mistakenly pricked herself with a needle from an HIV patient, the first person she told the news was me, i'm comfused, what do you guys think i should do?[/center]
Re: My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? by Sissy3(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2010
you again?

werent you the same person who refuse to tell your friend her gf was positive? even after 99.999% of people on that thread urged you to?

and your gf is +?

anyways, as you know by now, hiv is not a death sentence, if you see her person beyond the hiv thing then you might want to support her at least through this initial stage cause its certainly the most difficult for carriers. but if you do decide to leave her, dont do it at the initial stage. the choice is essentially yours to make. but do make sure she gets on treatment.

hassymo5:

NL i t[center]ry to tell her its over but i couldn't, she work in the hospital in the laboratory where she mistakenly pricked herself with a needle from an HIV patient, the first person she told the news was me, i'm comfused, what do you guys think i should do?[/center]
Re: My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? by Sauron1: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2010
hassymo5:

You are a pathological liar. . . . .I think you are just obsessed with HIV issues.
Re: My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? by Sissy3(f): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are a pathological liar. . . . .I think you are just obsessed with HIV issues.

Lol. Sauron this you mouth is sharper than a butchers knife o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Gf Is Positive Should I Leave Her? by dominique(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
poster you're just a silly attention seeker angry

(1)

Why Do U Smoke And Drink? / Hw Tru Is It? / Best Way To Deal With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.