Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (44757 Views)

Rema's 'Calm Down' 1st Nigerian Music Video To Reach 400M Views On YouTube / Top 16 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube In 2020 / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by marvinsync(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
KingKingKing:

But the one beat all the Four...

.WizKid is the biggest artist in Africa, make davido go win MOBO international first before we begin talk if not argue with ur keyboard

Davido has won BET award

which is at least on the same level as mobi
Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by Babysho(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2018
donnie:
Sinach, the Jesus woman with 68 million views is not on your list.

Is she from Togo? ...Enh? OP

tongue

Lol I had no idea! I'll put her into consideration when I update the list at the end of the year!
Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by donnie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Babysho:

Lol I had no idea! I'll put her into consideration when I update the list at the end of the year!
grin

okay
lipsrsealed
Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by Twagrill(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordNapoleon:
The video was able to get such views not because Korede Bello is a super star, but because he featured Kelly Rowland.
does this make sense at all?
His song with Kelly Rowland has not even passed 1m views. Or what are u saying
Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by ProudlyTunes: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2018
check out Read More@ http://www.ProudlyTunes.com
more music & entertainment updates
Re: Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Babysho:

The post that took me weeks to compose is nonsense in a split second of your view. Lol small boys of nowadays u no dey too pursue mumu, na mumu dey rush you.
Abi Now,na Mumu Dey Rush Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video) / Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.