Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi (16164 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by omolajaone: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Senseless post go and tell your village people

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Yinxies(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by michoim(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blatant lies

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Pataricatering(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
TinubuToto2:
[s][/s]
trash
still better than the dead wood in london
Buhari is a criminal
he must be punished
go and punish him nah ! Ode !

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Makarfi...joker! grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by princelaw5668(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is because you're a saint that is why OBJ
said that you a thief when you're a kaduna state governor.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by michoim(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
And yet Buhari has performed,with much less national revenues, in just 3 years more than PDP 16 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by donnie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
We know already grin
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by FitandMuscular: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
With PDP, they refused to call it corruption.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Moreoffaith(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari demanded for over 300billion naira just to fund his election campaign when an average nigerian eats less than 3dollars a day.

Nigerians are suffering and dying while the terrorist and thief we call a president is seeking for billions of naira to fund his personal election campaign.

That is the height of wickedness. The terrorist Buhari does not care about nigerians. He is an islamic terrorist and that is what he will ever be.

Buhari is a wicked and heartless thief.

Nigerians look deeper and see Buhari for the evil man he is.

I voted him in 2015 and that is the biggest regret of my life till date.

I cry every morning knowing that i was one of those that put us in this pathetic condition nigerians are by voting Buhari.

I am ready to correct that mistake next year by making sure my vote is for atonement by voting pdp.

Buhari is a disappointment.

He is going back to daura. Lord knows.

And if he wins again in 2019 you start shouting Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by omooba969(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a thief and a terrorist. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If the terrorist is not a thief then tell me how lazy yusuf can afford a bike of over 100million naira.

What work does he do. Nigerians think!

This is food for thought.

Sometime ago Aisha was caught with a HERMES bag of over 10 million naira. Ask yourself, where did she get that kind of money.

Buhari is a thief and a liar and that is a FACT!

Shut da fvck up Dumbo! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by kitaatita: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Those who brought corruption into Buhari's administration are returning to their nests

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olusipimp(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
TinubuToto2:
[s][/s]
trash
still better than the dead wood in london
Buhari is a criminal
he must be punished
go n punish him na.....if buhari must be punished, then Jonathan ought to have been cremated

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by imran147(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
I cry every morning knowing that i was one of those that put us in this pathetic condition nigerians are by voting Buhari.

Continue crying like a baby till 2023 your eyes go clear

Yeye person

Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari demanded for over 300billion naira just to fund his election campaign when an average nigerian eats less than 3dollars a day.

Nigerians are suffering and dying while the terrorist and thief we call a president is seeking for billions of naira to fund his personal election campaign.

That is the height of wickedness. The terrorist Buhari does not care about nigerians. He is an islamic terrorist and that is what he will ever be.

I am ready to correct that mistake next year by making sure my vote is for atonement by voting pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by femmy2010(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
You still believe this would make people hate Buhari ? No. We love him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olusipimp(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
chidima2019:
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi has insisted that the level of corruption under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration was worst than PDP’s 16 years.

The former governor of Kaduna State and a presidential aspirant said the current level of corruption will not be known until APC leaves power.

Speaking with PDP leaders in Enugu, he claimed that the anti-graft war was weak under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration because it has been politicised.

Makarfi said, “By the time APC is kicked out in 2019, you will know that the corruption in the system now is even worse now than in PDP’s 16 years. It is usually difficult to investigate a government in power.
“But, I must tell you clearly that this government is corrupt. They keep saying PDP is corrupt, yet we established EFCC, ICPC etc, which showed our readiness to fight corruption from the beginning.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/corruption-under-buhari-govt-worse-than.html
chaiii......dis guy na certified ode......a child of 3yrs is now a senior to a 16yrs guy......why na......at least, help me tell him to apply his senses next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by PennywysCares(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
We know
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olusipimp(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
imran147:

Continue crying like a baby till 2023 your eyes go clear

Yeye person

help me tell d mumu that his vote and that of his village people is irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olusipimp(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
TinubuToto2:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well
kikikiki....laughing in Swahili....... ur vote us irrelevant, if you no take time sef, Igbo abi na Igbo won't smell that that presidency, use ur brain......wail till 2O23.......wailing is fee
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by olusipimp(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
TinubuToto2:
[s][/s] sorry i don't read trash
cry me a river.........who needs you before.......irrelevant mofo
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by thaoriginator: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
That one Na very big gigantic avalanche of lies cry
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by TinubuToto2: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
olusipimp:

cry me a river.........who needs you before.......irrelevant mofo
[/s]
another trash
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by abc115: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Useless PDP....

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by anigbajumo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Just ready to cry till 2023

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi by PMBtill2023: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Expired politician grin grin grin
Makarfi is a cow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch / Court Restrains Buni, Others From Acting As APC Caretaker Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.