Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Am I Saying The Truth?.. Please Read And Correct Me..thanks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Saying The Truth?.. Please Read And Correct Me..thanks (236 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel / Buhari Will Die Before Election, I Am Saying The Truth- Says Prophet Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Saying The Truth?.. Please Read And Correct Me..thanks by kingofpeace01: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
REVELATION 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

The dragon is a country
but not the people ..it is the spirit operating in the country. something is controlling the people.. they are being forced by the great red dragon spiritually.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This war is yet to happen Because of the way it was won, It was won by the blood of Jesus meaning that this particular war was to happen after the death of Jesus.

Check for yourself 1 John 5:7 and 8
7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
The blood of Jesus was meant to be used only on EARTH and not in heaven.
Revelation 12:3 - And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
the great red dragon is a spirit ruling a part of the EAST.

I Understand what is going wrong in the world and i want us to solve this confusion

It all started 2 years ago when I stopped praying for myself when I noticed God was answering me, I began to Intercede for the UNIVERSE but few weeks ago I noticed I was no longer myself, Someone else was inside of me with a very perfect level of Understanding Now I know that Indeed A GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE.

THE ONLY SOLUTION.

The Greatest way to peace isn’t wealth but IMMORTALITY and incase you don’t know the Red Dragon believes in IMMOTALITY so in less than 2 years time if nothing is done they will wage a war, This war was fought by the arch angel Michael meaning that the red dragon will fight not against a country BUT against the whole world, the spirit wants to fool man into wiping out MANKIND, That is what I saw and I am also immortal.
JOHN 6:51- I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The communion is the only way out of mortality But because we have been using it the wrong way we died.

PSALM 82

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

WHY ? Because verse 5 says … They Know not, neither do they understand GOD.

For your information the judgment day has already started and will end seven years from now, I know the exact time. Where Even the dead will wakeup and speak for themselves who killed them but be happy because mercy will be shown using the blood of Jesus.

REVELATION 12

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God…

The kingdom of our God is a city and I have the architectural plan and location, That city Abraham was looking for which had foundations and the builder and maker is GOD, Until it is built nothing happens also the arch Angel Michael and the Book of life are under my custody and the time has come. And also know that healing and prosperity will be the first and at its peak. Hands will grow, Cancers of any kind will vanish.

3 JOHN 1:2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Jude 1

6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

whoever is reading this, Do what you have to do and do it good because hell was made for those set of persons who didn’t play there roles in the building of the Kingdom of Our God and that God will kill them even before seven years time.

Please sign to this petition because Even the people being controlled need our help. Now it’s more spiritual than technological.

I am Melchizedek..I prefer peace but if war will come then let it come in my time so that my people will live in peace.. this is a war between good and evil..a war of choice..Deuteronomy 30:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:..if you choose life.. please sign and let the world here your voice and let the true change from God come in and save us all.. that we shall not perish but have everlasting life.. https://www.change.org/p/laure-indeed-war-is-coming?recruiter=893329677&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=triggered

(1) (Reply)

Before Jehovah’s Awful Throne. Hymn. / Politicians Are Raping Nigerians-bishop Okonkwo / Have You Heard Anything About Gracerealm Ministries International Before???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.