Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (50858 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by budusky05(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
new2012:

You see you're just...

He's not in the ballot.. Its an election for locals..

I can bet my last kobo you don't even know the contestants, you're just lost bro

Am just what....?
It's nairaland won't press charges.

The women expressed their happiness by kissing the box is now a crime, cus it's not for atiku, or looting machine saraki?

I don't know peps contesting but a know parties on the votting paper.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by new2012: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2018
budusky05:

Am just what....?
It's nairaland won't press charges.

The women expressed their happiness by kissing the box is now a crime, cus it's not for atiku, or looting machine saraki?

I don't know peps contesting but a know parties on the votting paper.

Communicate in English language bro.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by budusky05(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
londoner:

Really? He has not jailed them for the years he has been President. In fact they are in his party now.

He will do nothing.
PDP and APC are the same and should both be sent packing. They have raped Nigeria enough.

Na waooo which party again? You no dey see results from recent election? If not APC and PDP which party again, or you wan contest for president? Hope not on nairaland? Cus inec won't publish the result.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, I no de carry person matter for head again. If him ready him go do the needful

So, where u dey now? Independent supporter?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

I hope your Moniker is not hacked? Could this be the same Tonye campaigning for Makarfi few months ago?

Abi !!!!
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit:
no be joke o the earlier you ebrace the reality the lesser the heart break.Osibanjo is next in line after Buhari.
Chai!
But why are we Nigerians like this?
He has done absolutely nothing for this people on a micro level. What is their problem? What is our problem?!
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Babacele: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Like a joke, this man could win again in 2019 oooo!
why won't he,ceteri paribus, if the only serious contender from ' the nest of killers' 6months to elections is' go and get your PVC'?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
gtown:

The more I read these types of nonsense, the more my love for Buhari increases

As I said somewhere, at the risk of being further insulted, we shall remove the toga of being politically correct and repay these insults. PVC will be our weapon.
I hope these guys know that the,same people being insulted will be required when the time is ripe. We shall remember when you want to be president......and we hold the aces.

For now, we shall keep our powder dry.

Why can't people be civil for crying out loud.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Babacele:
why won't he,ceteri paribus, if the only serious contender from ' the nest of killers' 6months to elections is' go and get your PVC'?
Lol.
My mind is in a fog. Is there an acceptable timeline for a political party to conduct primaries and field a competing aspirant pls? Cos if a party largely have d same ideology, technically d chosen aspirant may not need too long a period to "preach" his mandate and let's be honest, what do we expect to hear differently from d past. Even d candidate would be someone we all know - likely Atiku, Saraki or Kwakwaso.

Wait, are u still Pro APC my friend?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
Buhari This, Buhari That. What I Know Is That Come 2019, I Will Not Hear His Name Again, It Full Badluck His Worshippers Can Build A Shrine For Him In Daura And Worship Him There.
BTW Did They Think Is Presidential Election That Made Them To Chant Sai Barbar? Illiteracy Is Very Bad

Yes, you will be deaf when the results come out. You are dumb already because you cannot accept other people's choices. Even more dumbfounding, you are predicting it.

Your education is not worth it. Money has been wasted on you. Those who paid for it , and your teachers, deserve an apology.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
gtown:
And you are that south to decide the 2019?
With one vote. See high sense!!!!
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
jamaicabakare:

And what are you built on
Android / cyberspace, what else?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
modik:

Vote from hypnotised and seduced village women estranged from realities of our precarious socio-economic and decaying security realities of the day.

It is their right and their vote. It is called democracy.
Please accept it.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by divinelove(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
what about those that got him 1.6 million votes in 2011

FYI, he got 1.9 in the last election.

You just can't campaign against the guy in the north. The sooner you understand this, the better

Kwankwaso will split his votes
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Babacele: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Lol.
My mind is in a fog. Is there an acceptable timeline for a political party to conduct primaries and field a competing aspirant pls? Cos if a party largely have d same ideology, technically d chosen aspirant may not need too long a period to "preach" his mandate and let's be honest, what do we expect to hear differently from d past. Even d candidate would be someone we all know - likely Atiku, Saraki or Kwakwaso.

Wait, are u still Pro APC my friend?
he he he he.
lols.....when you want to beat a behemoth like Buhari, time becomes an important and invaluable resource especially to manage the aftermaths of your presidential primary that may likely throw forth a lot of bad bloods and hurts as feelers from PDP are showing ,presently.

In 2007 , if Atiku had allowed ACN replaced him with another formidable candidate few weeks to elections when it was obvious Obj'Maurice Iwu ,the law courts and EFCC would wittle his influence, it wouldnt have been a ride in the park for PDP in that presidential elections.

The ACN - CPC 2011 alliance couldn't be sealed on the eve of the presidential elections because there was no enough time to manage their differences despite the sabotage by the Minna monster.
As early as 2013 ,we know Buhari would lead the impending alliance that would confront PDP in 2015. So if PDP, that has the constitutional right to choose its candidate few days to election, think it can play with time let them go ahead. Not even a Barack Obama or Nuhu Ribadu can pull that off but in politics ,you never can tell.
Vivi dear I am. I just can't stomach unrepentant PDP not when the best party chairman in recent times in Naija - Oshiomole- is managing the affairs of APC. How is your weekend going?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Babacele:
he he he he.
lols.....when you want to beat a behemoth like Buhari, time becomes an important and invaluable resource especially to manage the aftermaths of your presidential primary that may likely throw forth a lot of bad bloods and hurts as feelers from PDP are showing ,presently.

In 2007 , if Atiku had allowed ACN replaced him with another formidable candidate few weeks to elections when it was obvious Obj'Maurice Iwu ,the law courts and EFCC would wittle his influence, it wouldnt have been a ride in the park for PDP in that presidential elections.

The ACN - CPC 2011 alliance couldn't be sealed on the eve of the presidential elections because there was no enough time to manage their differences despite the sabotage by the Minna monster.
As early as 2013 ,we know Buhari would lead the impending alliance that would confront PDP in 2015. So if PDP, that has the constitutional right to choose its candidate few days to election, think it can play with time let them go ahead. Not even a Barack Obama or Nuhu Ribadu can pull that off but in politics ,you never can tell.
Vivi dear I am. I just can't stomach unrepentant PDP not when the best party chairman in recent times in Naija - Oshiomole- is managing the affairs of APC. How is your weekend going?
I see where you are going especially your reference to bad blood within the party. Saraki's defection (though expected by some), has thrown things right out of the water.
Weekend is going well. RCCG camp whahala and then movies galore till evening.
Cheers my friend!
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
citizenY:

Yes, you will be deaf when the results come out. You are dumb already because you cannot accept other people's choices. Even more dumbfounding, you are predicting it.

Your education is not worth it. Money has been wasted on you. Those who paid for it , and your teachers, deserve an apology.
Take Ur Mental Slavery To The North Where Illiterates Like You Are Blinded By Nepotisn, Tribalism, Hate, Bigotry And Lack Of Innovations.
Moreover, Light Has Nothing To Do With Darkness.
Matthew 15:14 Is Already Fulfilling On You And Ur Kinds. I Am Not Surprised At All. We Are In The Last Days.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Babacele: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I see where you are going especially your reference to bad blood within the party. Saraki's defection (though expected by some), has thrown things right out of the water.
Weekend is going well. RCCG camp whahala and then movies galore till evening.
Cheers my friend!
enjoy yourself please....thinking of going to the cinema here too but work won't let me. Cheers.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TEYA: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
new2012:

Concentrate on the topic bro.
Have a great Sunday!
No! I'll rather concentrate on you.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.
when he contested under CPC, he got 1.6 million votes. Nobody helped him in Kano, Buhari is a movement in north.... we will massively vote for him, he should expect more votes than 2015
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.
come to north and campaign against PMB, the kind beating wey u go receive no go get part at all
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by citizenY(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
Take Ur Mental Slavery To The North Where Illiterates Like You Are Blinded By Nepotisn, Tribalism, Hate, Bigotry And Lack Of Innovations.
Moreover, Light Has Nothing To Do With Darkness.
Matthew 15:14 Is Already Fulfilling On You And Ur Kinds. I Am Not Surprised At All. We Are In The Last Days.

This is further proof of my position.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
donphilopus:

In 2011 when Buhari had 1.6m votes under CPC in Kano, Kwankwaso and Ganduje were in PDP contesting for the governorship seat on a joint ticket while the then sitting Governor, Shekarau was in ANPP and was the flag-bearer of his party for the Presidential polls.

Then he had nobody in Kano other than the masses. Today, he has a sitting Governor, two Senators, majority of the House of Reps members from Kano and majority of the State House of Assembly members. So how do you expect him to lose there? Their defection has nothing to do with Buhari's chances.

Besides, you guys claimed Buhari has lost Bauchi when two APC Senators defected to PDP from there. Now, APC has won another Senate seat there while PDP came distant third. Truth is that most of those guys have no electoral value.

Buhari already has the whole Southwest, Northwest and Northeast save Taraba in his pocket. He only needs to win (in) Edo and three other States plus FCT in the North Central, which he would easily get.

But boys go wail till 2023 sha grin cheesy grin cheesy
Buhari will win atleast 4 states in north central

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
modath:

How & why does that pain you? Why bothered about the kind of ride your neighbors unemployed grilfriend is using? How e take konsain ya gofment? : smiley

Shebi PDP is built around FFK & Fayose+ Wike too.. . undecided
you are wicked I swear, which kind punch wey you give that guy?
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Nursery school calculations.

APC has lost many territories yet APC' candidates are still defeating PDP's candidates in places where you hitherto thought they (PDP) had gained. Hope you saw how Kwankwaso was booed in Kaduna? Hope you're aware that PDP came distant third in the just concluded Bauchi South by-election? Hope you've not forgotten that two Bauchi APC Senators defected to PDP just last month? Yet APC candidate still won election in that same State.

As for Southwest, you don't know anything. So no need arguing with you. If APC could win five States there in 2015 when they had just four Governors, they would lose the Southwest to PDP now that they have the entire six State Governors? Abeg, what do you smoke?
the guy take tramadol, weed, solution, alomo and vega

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Randy100:
These are people who don't want the progress of our country. These are enemies of our great countries. #BYEBABA2DAURA2019#
go and look for nnamdi kanu
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hmuhammad(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, I no de carry person matter for head again. If him ready him go do the needful
lol!!! Join the sai Baba movement.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Randy100: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
go and look for nnamdi kanu
you, nnamdi kanu and Buhari have one thing in common. All of you are irrational being. No brain at all.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Alen4smit: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Chai!
But why are we Nigerians like this?
He has done absolutely nothing for this people on a micro level. What is their problem? What is our problem?!
when did your opinion become law?respect my opinion and move on
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Kenturkey048(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:
Guy,cross river is my state oh.buhari may get 25% there.akpabio's defection has ensured 25% in akwa ibom.its only in bayelsa i know he wont get anything.many people here dont like pdp and dont care about northerners
am also from cross river,.and i live in calabar,.lets wait till 2019 to see if hes gona get up to that..no need for arguement..about akpabios defection,.that does count anything..
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Kenturkey048(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

And who are your PDP presidential hopefuls?
Christians from south?
Oh! I forget that PDP will present Bishop Atiku,Rev father Lamido,pastor Kwankwoso or pope Markafi abi?

The talk of Jonathan is our own like in 2015 will not be there and you guys can not campaign with that talk that PDP is a southern and Christian party because both APC and PDP will be fielding Muslims and Fulani men.
We heard all this talk before Anambra governorship election that after APC pyhton dance in south east that no Igbo man will vote APC again but APC defeated your christian party PDP in that election.

You are in for a big shock come 2019.
okay sir,you have won...bye bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.