Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (50847 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Randy100: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
These are people who don't want the progress of our country. These are enemies of our great countries. #BYEBABA2DAURA2019#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Akpabio is now in APC, he will have to support the candidate of his party. However, I believe Udom will be reelected.
That is the koko.

Some of Akpabio loyalists and former Aides are rooting for Obong Nsima Ekere but Akpabio won't campaign against Udom. Also, the Akpanudoedehe and Umana factions are more disposed to Udom than Nsima Ekere.

Don't forget that Udom doesn't criticise APC FG or Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by buhariguy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Juvenille calculations.

Before 2011, 2015, most people in the North saw buhari as a competent man of integrity, a good muslim. Now that Buhari has shown himself to be an incompetent bunch of failure, he wouldn't enjoy as much fellowship as he did in those years, especially among enlightened Northerners that are not following the herd mentality.

Same thing applies to SW states, Buhari would get far less votes than he did in 2015. Sadly APC has not gained any new ground since after 2015, instead they have lost many territories and converts.

APC has gained ondo and ekiti.
And you said buhari is not a good Muslim.

Infact, I don't know what is wrong with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by modath(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
On the contrary, Akpabio defection is not to unseat Udom, it is to advance his political aspiration at federal level- Senate Presidency.

His defection will affect PDP Presidential candidate not Udom. Udom will be reelected 100%.

Beside, Udom na Buhari first son for SouthSouth/Southeast

You suppose talk this for poplik so? Knowing the hatred some harbour for Buhari is easily transferable? Issokay ooo cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Fariq: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:

Infact, I don't know what is wrong with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Kogi also.

12 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Afamed: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
dustmalik:
Chai... PDP is finished. It would be a fatal error if Dogara was was defect to PDP.
Dogara is seeing the writing on the wall, that's why he has been very careful not to commit the same blunder Kwankwaso and Aminu Tambuwa did.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by naijapips04: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:

APC has lost Benue, Sokoto and the Senate. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Sirjamo: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.
There we go again, with all the electoral upper cut you've been receiving since 2015, it still hasn't dawn on you Wailers that Buhari is going nowhere until 2023!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by hisgrace090: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:
Buhari will get votes in some northern states no doubt, but not as massive as in 2015.

Many of the people that helped him rig, especially in Kano's 2 million votes, are in opposition now.

How I wish you will remove this rig language in your statement about buhari 2015 election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by naijapips04: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Nursery school calculation.

APC has lost many territories yet APC' candidates are still defeating PDP's candidates in places where you hitherto thought they (PDP) had gained. Hope you saw how Kwankwaso was booed in Kaduna? Hope you're aware that PDP came distant third in the just concluded Bauchi South by-election? Hope you've not forgotten that two Bauchi APC Senators defected to PDP just last month? Yet APC candidate still won election in that same State.

As for Southwest, you don't know anything. So no need arguing with you. If APC could win five States there in 2015 when they had just four Governors, they would lose the Southwest to PDP now that they have the entire six State Governors? Abeg, what do you smoke?

Let's come back to this in 2019. So you are taking the staged booing seriously? SW will surprise you Buharist most especially Lagos. The silent majority will speak in 2019. Go and argue with your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Afamed: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
On the contrary, Akpabio defection is not to unseat Udom, it is to advance his political aspiration at federal level- Senate Presidency.

His defection will affect PDP Presidential candidate not Udom. Udom will be reelected 100%.

Tonye, long time. How far with our Markafi Presidential project?

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by naijapips04: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
hisgrace090:

How I wish you will remove this rig language in your statement about buhari 2015 election.

it was obviously rigged. 2 million votes, not a single invalid vote. And you think that's possible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by naijapips04: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
There we go again, with all the electoral upper cut you've been receiving since 2015, it still hasn't dawn on you Wailers that Buhari is going nowhere until 2023!

grin Buhari has been a serial loser since 2011. Buhari is the father of all wailers.
Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
modath:

You suppose talk this for poplik so? Knowing the hatred some harbour for Buhari is easily transferable? Issokay ooo cool

Hahaha who wan hate make dem hate. Sensible people for don know say politics na interest matter. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Afamed: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

And you have forgotten that many that helped PDP rigged in Calabar,Akwa Ibom are also in APC today. Don't forget in hurry, the Ekiti result in favour of PDP in the last Presidential election will not be there again for PDP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Juvenille calculations.

Before 2011, 2015, most people in the North saw buhari as a competent man of integrity, a good muslim. Now that Buhari has shown himself to be an incompetent bunch of failure, he wouldn't enjoy as much fellowship as he did in those years, especially among enlightened Northerners that are not following the herd mentality.

Same thing applies to SW states, Buhari would get far less votes than he did in 2015. Sadly APC has not gained any new ground since after 2015, instead they have lost many territories and converts.

@ emboldened

Which state have PDP won in an open election since 2015

APC won in Ekiti, Ondo and kogi in that period

8 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Fariq: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

APC has lost Benue, Sokoto and the Senate. angry

What you should understand is APC did not lose any state it previously have via the ballot. All what you are talking is defection.

APC win Ekiti by ballot and not because Fayose defect to Apc. APC win Kogi via ballot not via defection. Ondo also.

Tell me any state that APC lose via the ballot. State it has before and lost it now via the ballot.

11 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Afamed:

Tonye, long time. How far with our Markafi Presidential project?
Bros, I no de carry person matter for head again. If him ready him go do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Let's come back to this in 2019. So you are taking the staged booing seriously? SW will surprise you Buharist most especially Lagos. The silent majority will speak in 2019. Go and argue with your keyboard.
Which part of Lagos?
You mean the one with 3 APC senators
You mean the one with nearly 95 % APC of house of representative members and APC governor

Please say something else

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by 9jaArea: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I said something similar to this, I don't see APC trying so hard to win Akwa Ibom and Udom on his part may not campaign aggressively against Baba.

Udom is one person I like

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Afamed: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, I no de carry person matter for head again. If him ready him go do the needful
I hope your Moniker is not hacked? Could this be the same Tonye campaigning for Makarfi few months ago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by NdiaraIGBO: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Are you high on something?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
...most northern people will always vote for Buhari, they careless under which party he is contesting under...Buhari all by himself is a political party...

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by galadima77(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Juvenille calculations.

Many people's hate for PMB especially from SE and SS beclouds their abilty to really see how deeply PMB is adored in the North. PMB may get more votes from the north than in 2015 come 2019. Don't let it shock you.... and don't let the phony defections fool you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
9jaArea:

I said something similar to this, I don't see APC trying so hard to win Akwa Ibom and Udom on his part may not campaign aggressively against Baba.

Udom is one person I like

Co-sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by docadams: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha who wan hate make dem hate. Sensible people for don know say politics na interest matter. grin

Na so broad.You are imbibing Baba's spirit. Haters injures no one but himself.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by habtop(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
seunmsg:
In all, I pity senator Isah Misau. Dude just ruined his political career by following mesujamba to PDP. His was a senseless defection considering the popularity of Buhari in Bauchi state.

That guy would at least be in political oblivion for the next four years. The same guy that lost Senatorial Election under ACN in 2011 to Ningi. only for him to win in 2015 courtesy of the Bihari bandwagon. Now, he has turned 360 degree, ass licking Bulky who has not political clout in the north.

Well, I chop I'm 40k sha during voters registration in 2011. Before you say I was bribed, it was just a gift for a job well done.

Adieu to his political career at least for the next four years if at all he will come back to his senses

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
docadams:

Na so broad.You are imbibing Baba's spirit. Haters injures no one but himself.
Anybody wey hate na M.U.M.U

Bros, politics no be wetin dem de carry for head

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by demitola(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
If anyone really believes APC would be booted out 4years into government they are mistaken.

Oshomole like I have said would not loose the 2019 election under his watch (that man is a cunning thief).

Dogara had been clever enough to observe unlike tambuwal, buhari has been a disaster but he would sadly win 2019 that even saraki, dino may be dealt with by APC not to return to senate
Saraki and Dino are not returning to that Senate in 2019. Saraki's own isnt just about politics, but Kwara people mean am die! You'l pity that state despite having a loud mouth senate head as a son

13 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by naijapips04: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Which part of Lagos?
You mean the one with 3 APC senators
You mean the one with nearly 95 % APC of house of representative members and APC governor

Please say something else

Yeah same lagos that gave almost half it's votes to PDP in 2015...same lagos APC barely won in 2015.

Let's come back to this next year. I'm marking these posts for posterity sake. Buhari will never win 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by docadams: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Anybody wey hate na M.U.M.U

Bros, politics no be wetin dem de carry for head

Truthfully so but here we are in the SS where some jobless youths refuse to access some FG intervention programs because according to them "it is Buhari/APC scam cum northern islamization".agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote by Iamgrey5(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
naijapips04:

Yeah same lagos that gave almost have it's votes to PDP in 2015...same lagos APC barely won in 2015.

Let's come back to this next year. I'm marking these posts for posterity sake. Buhari will never win 2019.
I hope you know anything about the political climate in Lagos

Hope you know that political heavyweights like Obanikoro who was the defense minister in the last months of Jonathan's administration for the sole purpose of using Dansuki's loot to rig election in the southwest, most especially Lagos has defected to APC since last year.

Yes, they did everything to win Lagos back then to the extent of even placing Jagaban In an unofficial house arrest on election day.

So I will just advise you to wait till 2019 and stop believing in the fairly tales and deliberate misinformation most PDP agents dish out

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.