Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies (78430 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment / Premature Ejaculation - Causes And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Stallion93(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neofingerz:
was the F opened before?
Yea pretty wide open
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Achorise:
Brother how do you cut the water melon, is it with the seed and the back peel.
what the lemon, do you only extract the juice or you just cut it with the outer peel.

Cut the melon with the peel and seed.

For the lemon, squeeze out the juice separately.

Alternatively, you can also use lime.

4 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Neofingerz: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stallion93:
Yea pretty wide open
ah okay oo.... Afi suru
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Vado(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
fuckboys:
Lol, plenty niggas dey learn for here oo. Just drink a lot of water of water before sex and you'll last till the world ends

I mean a lot, fill up your stomach with water and make sure you don't urinate till after the sex.

#Facts
Works like charm.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
bilulu:

will you keep taking it before sex or it remedy it once n for all...

It is a permanent solution. Take it for like a month or till you are satisfied with your sexual life

3 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by zicoraads: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwww!

Useless topic! undecided

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by MrSly(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
credid:
U call urself lazyreporter but na overdo go kee u, hw u go b op still b ftc nawa o undecided

By the way boil wall gecko drink d water.... Na eternal pillar e go b
Don't joke with everything. Don't you know that some people might ignorantly do what you said and die. Are you that murderous?

2 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Akabuking: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
I cannot come and kill myself because of a woman

So everything in this world we are doing it to please women, Men don suffer sha.

lol
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Sike(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
buygala:
Based on my own personal experience, Relatively early ejaculation within 3/4 minutes is normal during the 1st round of sex in a sex session....depending on the newness, tightness and wetness of the vagina being entered, it can even reduce to 2 minutes grin .....here the start-and-stop technique may help a bit smiley

But by the 3rd, 4th and 5th round in the same session, One hardly needs any start-and-stop technique to keep the preek standing hard and strong cool

Sex Positions also matter..entering a tight and wet vagina from behind/doggy style will always cause a relatively early ejaculation, other things being equal cool....

The easiest way for a man to last forever in bed is for the girl to be on top and take charge.....he spends little or no energy pumping in and out and the sperm won't easily find its way out when the preek is in a horizontal position

I would have said more,but I have a Sunday School class to teach....smiley
So how's your class today?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Akabuking: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lakside1955:
There is one agbo (herb) selling in my area named (confirmed) guy if u take this agbo, 3 days you still they Bleep without cumming I swear grin
push am come my side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by mizzy007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
premature ejaculation is a natural thing, that's the only mistake God made when he created man.
There was no mistake in his creation, remember he made man in his image and likeness. medically 2mins n above for first round is normal.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by showafrica(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.

It worked fantastically well for me

You see this... Not only for sex.. But u just improved your health by 10 yrs. Continue this for your own good.

5 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Akabuking: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
this PE don Taya me, wat about those with extra strength? how do reduce it?

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by dukekingsley(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good write up. Thanks for this you will surely help many through this

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Seunnzy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
premature ejaculation is a natural thing, that's the only mistake God made when he created man.
If thats u on ur dp iffa hear say PE happen..i'd last 365days sef
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by credid(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrSly:

Don't joke with everything. Don't you know that some people might ignorantly do what you said and die. Are you that murderous?

Wall gecko, killed disected and gutted well, washed spiced and smoked is very sweet o

Na d same category with snake (all reptiles) grin angry undecided
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by usibengate(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Noted
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by EBUBECHISOM(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
hmmmm

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by simplyme17: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for this post. From your list above, are we going to put some portion of pure honey blend it together or later mix the sieved content in the honey? Thanks
DEHVEHLOP:

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by hunterden: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.

How do i measure the honey i will pour the seuved solution. Also what volume of water should i use in blending. Thanks

It worked fantastically well for me
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by opera1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
simplyme17:
Thanks for this post. From your list above, are we going to put some portion of pure honey blend it together or later mix the sieved content in the honey? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Regular early morning pushups is good for a man. It pushups help to prevent prostrate in a man.

4 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Disciple001: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
buygala:
Based on my own personal experience, Relatively early ejaculation within 3/4 minutes is normal during the 1st round of sex in a sex session....depending on the newness, tightness and wetness of the vagina being entered, it can even reduce to 2 minutes grin .....here the start-and-stop technique may help a bit smiley

But by the 3rd, 4th and 5th round in the same session, One hardly needs any start-and-stop technique to keep the preek standing hard and strong cool

Sex Positions also matter..entering a tight and wet vagina from behind/doggy style will always cause a relatively early ejaculation, other things being equal cool....

The easiest way for a man to last forever in bed is for the girl to be on top and take charge.....he spends little or no energy pumping in and out and the sperm won't easily find its way out when the preek is in a horizontal position

I would have said more,but I have a Sunday School class to teach....smiley
Sunday school this indeed.........
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by simplyme17: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks �
opera1:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by ogatboy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okay, there are many reasons to pre mature ejaculation and ED problems but basically its because you do not have enough blood flowing to the penis. I can recommend re-vive herbal. Its à food supplement but i do not think it gives permanent solution but you can be sure to act like a pro on bed after.

A permanent solution is to go for healty leaving, change your diet. I recommend you to goggle jack bridge formular
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
All said is noted. Will try out some too. Cos no person knows everything.

But I'll suggest we try saffron. Or NNENDU SEXMEN(local herb mixture).

For more see www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by ogatboy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

I once tried this and didn't see any effect. Probably its for the period before sex
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=hunterden post=70212392][/quote]

For me I used the small gin bottle for the honey.

There is no need for water as the whole thing will be watery after blending
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
ogatboy:

I once tried this and didn't see any effect. Probably its for the period before sex

I started taking it long before I travel back home. I'm a farmer and I have to be at my farm far away from home for up to 3 weeks some times

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
simplyme17:

You pour the sieved blended stuff in the honey.

You don't have to blend initially with the honey

2 Likes

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by ogatboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

I started taking it long before I travel back home. I'm a farmer and I have to be at my farm far away from home for up to 3 weeks some times

Okay, just my observation. I tried à formular that worked. Permanent cure. Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.