Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Error thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Error thread (4057 Views)

How To Rectify"this Site Can't Be Reach" Error On Hesgoal / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal / There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error thread by LordAdam16: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
what sweeping generalisation?

lefulefu:
there are even some men sef..dem go dey secretly dey send money and gift to a married woman. And if the woman is an irresponsible woman she will be secretly be recieiving d gift behind d husband's back. Most times when d husband find out ddat will be enuf to break up the marriage.

This.

-Lord
Re: Error thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

This.

-Lord
And how is that a generalisation? did i say its all wives who do it?
That a married woman goes about collecting cash and gifts from men she will be pressured to pay with sex.this is nigeriacheesy.i never said its all married women who do it and a married woman who respects herself wont go behind her man's back collecting gifts from random men.but then i never said all women do this.
Re: Error thread by victorian(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2018
insperyadyou:
please read that your post again. You said you were dating an ungrateful broke ass guy. Can a guy be she. I can see that you are two-faced. I am very particular about details. Just so you know some people are following you and I am on that long list

That was way back In university.. 10years ago. When I was her age. I stuck with an ungrateful school boyfriend. We've broken up years back after some years searching for jobs. Today my best friend made a wise choice, which I wholly support.
Re: Error thread by LordAdam16: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:

And how is that a generalisation? did i say its all wives who do it?
That a married woman goes about collecting cash and gifts from men she will be pressured to pay with sex.this is nigeriacheesy.i never said its all married women who do it and a married woman who respects herself wont go behind her man's back collecting gifts from random men.but then i never said all women do this.

Oga if you don't understand how that is a generalization, I have nothing else to say.

It is not only irresponsible women that collect gifts secretly. Can't you read what you typed.

You even said it again. Abeg quench the mata. Au revoir!

-Lord
Re: Error thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga if you don't understand how that is a generalization, I have nothing else to say.

It is not only irresponsible women that collect gifts secretly. Can't you read what you typed.

You even said it again. Abeg quench the mata. Au revoir!

-Lord
yea lets quench the matter. We both arguing over an irrelevant non issue like a bunch of market women
Re: Error thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
victorian:

That was way back In university.. 10years ago. When I was her age. I stuck with an ungrateful school boyfriend. We've broken up years back after some years searching for jobs. Today my best friend made a wise choice, which I wholly support.
sorry about that experience sha. Anytime u notice say na wit fukboy u dey wit or na with a man wey jus dey wit u jus because say na d money wey u dey spend on am jus waka leave such a man.fukboys are meant for meant for girls who just want to have casual funcheesy....not girls who want a serious relationship.
Re: Error thread by Oluwaferanmi90: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Deyaff derail my thread finish cheesy grin thanks everyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Female Nairalander Scam Me / Should I Stop This? My Shirtless Picture / What A Wicked Savagery{pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.