Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke (1131 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades His Colleagues Who Have Kids Outside Wedlock / Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by vanida6: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
A Nigerian simply identifeid as, Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor on facebook, has taken to the platform to shade his ex girlfriend, Amaka, who turned him down for being broke back in 2011.
Read his post below…
Hi Amaka,
I know you will read this, how are you enjoying your singledom, not like marriage or relationship is a big deal, but I am very happy in mine. Nothing is perfect but mines is very close to perfection.
I remember the last time I saw you, you were on way to Pastor Peter’s Church for prayers. And it’s not to tell why. If you don’t change even your attitude even the devil will not answer your prayers.
I remember when I asked you out in 2011, and your response was “Delgado I like you, but I can’t date a broke man. You said if I am lucky you will still be single when I have made money. And just then you might consider me.
Anyways I don’t wish evil or bad on people ọ, far from it… In fact I have only one prayer for you, I honestly pray and money will turn to man and ask for your hand in marriage.
Let me stop here for today happy birthday.

https://www.gistreel.com/nigerian-man-shades-his-ex-girlfriend-amaka-who-turned-him-down-for-being-broke/

Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by Nackzy: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Money is important in a relationship
Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by youngberry001(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
If u dont get money stay off in relationship nigga smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by amaniro: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
The bashing was unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by Alejoc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Forgive and forget Sir!
Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by Tamarapetty(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappoint me
Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by enonche85(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
youngberry001:
If u dont get money stay off in relationship nigga smiley

R.I.P English!

Re: Nigerian Man Shades His Ex-girlfriend, Amaka Who Turned Him Down For Being Broke by youngberry001(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
enonche85:

R.I.P English!
yes take heart grin

(1) (Reply)

"Nah God The Rush Me" Regina Daniel Declares As She Shares Stunning New Photos / ''Buhari Is The Most Successful Fraudster In Nigeria —Eedris Abudulkareem / These Are The Top 5 Nigerian Instagram Comedy Skits At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.