Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava (6107 Views)

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Teebillz Celebrates His 1st Son's 9th Birthday / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by GistMore: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2019
GistMore.com[b][/b]

Wizkid's first baby mama, Oluwanishola and son, Bolutife can't share a cute family moment, singing together due to the vulgar meaning in between the lines.

Tife the son of popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid seen cautioning his mother for excessive demand of cassava.

Watch video here - https://gistmore.com/wizkids-1st-son-bolutife-shades-his-mum-over-her-love-for-big-cassava

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by GistMore: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Babadee1900(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2019
Wizkid no get eyes for fine girl... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2019
That head no be here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by CosmicPhoenix: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2019
how can somebody be this ugly with all this make up on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by daomi(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
That head no be here
headward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by elgramz: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Dem don start from small dey spoil this pikin
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by GoTrend(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
cryChaiii...My wizbaby no get eye for fine woman...
I also want wizkid to be the father of my child... Wizzy take my ovaries
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by GoTrend(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
GoTrend:

I also want wizkid to be the father of my child...
Wizzy take my ovaries
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by chriskosherbal(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Na dia wahala be DAT jare undecided

Canada on my mind jare

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by timsbee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cassava kill you there.
Shey wizzy cassava self big ni?

ORDER FOR Aclass ATIKU@ A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
IN BULK AND RETAIL.
WATSAPP 08187067302.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATION WIDE.
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by OneCorner: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
This boy ugliness nor be here
See head nitori olorun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Na dia wahala be DAT jare undecided

Canada on my mind jare

My brother @ Hrt
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin oh boy this babe ugliness can wake up the dead ooooo

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Olufela30: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
If nr be Wizkid for this Shola's life, she for nr get fine pikin laidis ooo... The boy for be like Ronaldinho !!!

BTW she meant Cucumber..
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by sAntiAgO147: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by kokoA(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
I see nose everywhere.
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
how can somebody be this ugly with all this make up on

Bros u are wicked hahahaha
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
How can someone head look like four storey building.
Spits...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by osemoses1234(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
GoTrend:

Wizzy take my ovaries

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by superlanny(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
That head no be here
abeg show us your own head, you that cannot mold eba correctly is criticising someone.
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
superlanny:
abeg show us your own head, you that cannot mold eba correctly is criticising someone.
Hey! Allow me grin
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by HerCuteness(f): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin oh boy this babe ugliness can wake up the dead ooooo

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them
OneCorner:
This boy ugliness nor be here
See head nitori olorun
LUCIFERMYLORD:
How can someone head look like four storey building.
Spits...
let's see your pictures
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is wrong
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by Onyi22(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
See head abeg
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by elyte89: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dt head na "further head" grin grin,coined from further maths cool
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by martius101(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
I no think say na Wizkid pikin b dis...na @lordlucifer pikin b dis....choi.see head abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by martius101(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
GoTrend:

Wizzy take my ovaries

Who b dis one?...see person wey fine abeg.....share ur pics.+ur boil eggs ovaries?
Re: Wizkid's 1st Son, Bolutife Shades His Mum Over Her Love For Big Cassava by clive2u(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
GoTrend:

Wizzy take my ovaries
means u ugly

(1) (Reply)

Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) / Nigeria Celebrity Given Red Carpet Treatment In Liberia. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.