Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( (781 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Arge: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hi all
Today I found out my "husband" had been cheating on me during the almost eleven years we had been together. We didn't married but I thought the commitment was there, plus we have two kids.
Of course we had our problems during the relationship, so I could somehow could try to understand to be cheated from certain moment, but from the beginning!!!
I think he never loved me or he is just addicted to sex, or he is still a child, he needs to get everything he wants, he over react,...
I just don't understand!
Anyone in a similar situation? Where do I go from here?
Thanks for reading sad
*Today is a sad day*
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Kingdante(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
People cheat for various reason, some for fun.. others it’s a game they play with friends......but don’t think because Mr is cheating that means he does not love you...... that’s wrong

The way a man’s mind is set up, he can love one and be ducking another....... but what I am 100% sure of is that no man will wife a woman he does not love....... ( except for financial gain grin )

Talk to him about it, you guys should try making it work.... break up or divorce shouldn’t be an option cos of cheating

That is my 10kobo piece of advice

2 Likes

Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2018

Fvck him To Death

Or

Give Him Rat Medicine
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Alejoc(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Truth hurts sometimes!

1 Like

Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by don4real18(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
I'm really sorry about that Arge. I understand the pain you must be going through due to your shattered trust but I want you to sit and talk before taking any action

1 Like

Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by oyoni(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
How is he your "Husband" if you are not married?
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Arge: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the comments! Will need to take some time and think about the all situation.

My "husband" because I don't think you need to get married to commite. Buy hey, that's all you pick about the whole text?

oyoni:
How is he your "Husband" if you are not married?
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Arge: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
I don't even like the option anymore ...
IamPlato:

Fvck him To Death

Or

Give Him Rat Medicine
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by oyoni(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arge:
Thanks for the comments! Will need to take some time and think about the all situation.

My "husband" because I don't think you need to get married to commite. Buy hey, that's all you pick about the whole text?

So you've been cohabiting for over 10year.... when dowry has been paid then it becomes husband and wife.
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by mofeoluwadassah: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2018
And you think nl is d best place to seek advice.....ma'am you just added to your problems sad
Re: Cheated For More Than Ten Years :( by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 12, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
And you think nl is d best place to seek advice.....ma'am you just added to your problems sad

The calvary will soon arrive

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Beautiful / Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? / Is Marriage An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.