Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign (2984 Views)

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Hahahah,the same Lauretta that was praising Oshiomolo as the right medicine for errant politicians in APC is now crying in Nairaland.
I know Seun will push this to front page
guy you smoke weed ooo
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by MartinCorridon: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2018
vedaxcool:

The right question is did he go to school?

grin... thanks, i need to edit that wink

1 Like

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari should resign - Secondus

Buhari Should resign - Secondus

The only thing Secondus was voted to do is to shout that Buhari should resign. The man already accepted that PDP stands no chance with Buhari in the equation of 2019 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
I don't discuss politics with ''That Woman with the issues of Blood''

APC is a Terrorist Organisation..!
cheiii

but ngeneukwenu is not a female

trust me I'm sure 1000%

his other monikers are cilicmarin Clerverly 1united1 ikpunnu ikpummiri etc

long time ago around 2014 i busted him and his real picture
i can tell you his real name but not here

he's a united fan

BlackPantherxXx MartinCorridon my gees happy Sunday brothers grin
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
ProWalker:

Buhari Should resign - Secondus

The only thing Secondus was voted to do is to shout that Buhari should resign. The man already accepted that PDP stands no chance with Buhari in the equation of 2019 election.
[/s]
claptrap

Buhari is already as good as out next year

make no mistake this is general election not some apc stronghold bye election cheesy
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by clefstone(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Imagine since that dwarf took over the reins at the APC, the party have been winning all the elections conducted by INEC across the country...

I mean From Ekiti, Bauchi, Kogi to Kastina is all about APC..

How do you keep such a man, in the seat when we have the most important elections coming up next year?

Oshiomole Must Resign....for Secondus to take over before it will be too late.

Miss Ngene
Lauretta, so APC is winning because of Oshiomhole's rigging efficiency not because of the people's vote. No p, continue
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

I know free and fair elections when i see them

We know your definition of free and fair elections looks like this

In Abia: Free and Fair
PDP - 649,000
APC - 5

In Katsina: Rigged election
APC -249,000
PDP- 97,800

Even the devil can see you are a wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
claptrap

[s]Buhari is already as good as out next year

make no mistake this is general election not some apc stronghold bye election cheesy[/s]

You know Katsina is an APC stronghold and you were all gloating over Kwankwasiyya pictures during PDP campaign rally in same katsina.

Write this down today: Buhari will beat PDP candidate in 2019 election with far bigger margin than he did in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
ProWalker:

You know Katsina is an APC stronghold and you were all gloating over Kwankwasiyya pictures during PDP campaign rally in same katsina.

Write this down today: Buhari will beat PDP candidate in 2019 election with far bigger margin than he did in 2015.
[/s]
yes Kastina is apc stronghold but at least it won't be that walk over come 2019

remember this is Buhari Senatorial District
at least to save him some shame
Hehehehehehe 2019 will definitely shock you supporters of evil and terrorism.

we just need 40% from Kastina

kiss the truth
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
yes Kastina is apc stronghold but at least it won't be that walk over come 2019

remember this is Buhari Senatorial District
at least to save him some shame
Hehehehehehe 2019 will definitely shock you supporters of evil and terrorism.

we just need 40% from Kastina

kiss the truth

Ok! It’s free to dream on NL
Even Deji, a well known rabid hater of APC and PMB knows the fate of PDP come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
ProWalker:

[/s]
that's reality

you don't want to
kiss the truth grin
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
that's reality

you don't want to
kiss the truth grin

Wake up from your deep slumber

1 Like

Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by AkpatiOzu1: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
ProWalker:

Even Deji, a well known rabid hater of APC and PMB knows the fate of PDP come 2019
[/s]
sorry you're the one sleeping

PDP will get 40% in Kastina

remember before 2014 election pdp was winning like this conquering all states which gave them over confidence
but shocked in 2015
same awaits apc
presidential election is far totally different from Governorship election talk More of Senatorial elections

if you can judge pdp performance with the results from supposed Buhari's Senatorial zone
then you're dreaming.

well who takes Deji serious not even pdp
Re: Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign by ProWalker: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
[s]sorry you're the one sleeping

PDP will get 40% in Kastina

remember before 2014 election pdp was winning like this conquering all states which gave them over confidence
but shocked in 2015
same awaits apc
presidential election is far totally different from Governorship election talk More of Senatorial elections

if you can judge pdp performance with the results from supposed Buhari's Senatorial zone
then you're dreaming.

well who takes Deji serious not even pdp[/s]

You make more sense when you are shouting “Bihari is a terrorist and give us Biafra”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Poor Imitation Of VP Osinbajo Aka Star Boy. PICTURES. / Why Is The AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle Weapon Of Choice / No Evidence Qasem Soleimani Was Planning An Imminent Attack, Sen. Mike Lee - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.