Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (1144 Views)

Don’t Waste Energy On ‘urgent N2k’ Girls – Man Shares Screenshot Of Chat With... / Heartbroken Man Shares Screenshots Of Chat With His Girlfriend Who Broke Up With / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Newsmania: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Popular Instagram comedian, Laughpillscomedy a.k.a Bro Solomon has taken to his page to expose a homosexual man who requested for them to meet up and possibly have sex.
He shared whatsapp screenshots of his chat with man who claimed to have gotten his number from a friend and also proposed for both of them to hang out.
The comedian who was offended of his proposal, rebuked the man and also told him to go and have sex with his father instead.

From Zenithnaija.com

Read more of their chats below;

https://zenithnaija.com/ig-comedian-shares-screenshot-of-chat-with-a-man-who-wants-to-have-sex-with-him/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique farano Mynd44

Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by DEXTROVERT: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Publicity Stunt
Chatting With His GLO line And Replying With MTN
WE ARE NOT FOOLED BRO

3 Likes

Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2018
This is sooo fake
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by PrincessB1(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Picture of the man or i don't ... undecided
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by SirMichael1: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl

This is what being homophobic means. Most men are homophobic!
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Wish I could order for thunder online.
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by kingxsamz(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Publicity Stunt
Chatting With His GLO line And Replying With MTN
WE ARE NOT FOOLED BRO
Dude not everything is a stunt. Check the time the messages were sent. He wasn't replying immediately.
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by kingxsamz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl
So it's cool for a gay guy to collect a straight guys contact and ask for sex? I'm not sure you're normal.

Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2018
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl

Yeyeyeyeyeyen!

You think I don't know its meaning?

You're beginning to be a pain in the ass like Elder001. Before I start anything, what's your tribe?
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by eezeribe(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2018
SirMichael1:
UyaiIncomparabl

That's true.
Re: IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeyeyeyeyeyen!

You think I don't know its meaning?

You're beginning to be a pain in the ass like Elder001. Before I start anything, what's your tribe?

In what way is this young man's post or his personality correlates to me?

I don't understand myself? So, you understand me more than myself?

Sometime back i saw a post of yours which i classified as “a mixture of maturity and intelligence” in a thread ,I went through your profile and thereafter decided to make you a pen-friend.

You returned the gesture by insulting my personality not this once but twice.
I blame myself for trying to socialize with people who don't share the same ideologies with me, the fault is on me.

We've literally passed this stage years back and we are still learning (not referring to you) . Everything is a phase itself.

I don't know you in person and don't wish to but I would never say utterly ridiculous, mean and absurd things to you.

Now, if you're a not a kid like I think, you should be able to get my message from this post.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Friend Zone A Girl Like The Gentleman You Are / 10 Things Most of You Ladies do That Makes Guys Forget Your Beauty / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid ‘romance’ Started Slowly In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.