Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" (39161 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by hannysur8(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Baba science teacher, baba ti gba oja
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Heffalump(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
How many times will an imam see doom in his own country, it's only my Christian brothers. Sit in their private jet and see when the country will split. Have we ask them that those that pay huge amount of money in the church, where they get the money from?
Naija wake up!!!

If you ask me, I will simply tell you that there is no hope for Nigeria with the way and manner things are happening. You don't need any prophecy to decipher this obvious fact grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lazy prophets everywhere.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
2035? Really? Isn't that too far? My God revealed to me 2019 will be the year Nigeria would split.

We need to check who's serving the true God between you and the prophet.grin

Maybe none of you both. cool
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Katapult(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nigerian prophets alway prophesying doom on their mother land,saraki is good but i doubt if he can beat buhari,up north and south west, you forgot kwankwaso,but Atiku is a better contender.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by AK481(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ipob rushing the thread like.....
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Anduku: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
This man too dey misyarn
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by farem: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
How many times will an imam see doom in his own country, it's only my Christian brothers. Sit in their private jet and see when the country will split. Have we ask them that those that pay huge amount of money in the church, where they get the money from?
Naija wake up!!!

It's only the God that controls the affairs of men that can reveal what is going to happen and not the type in charge of the earth destruction and chaos

On jet thing, it is because your mind has been poisoned with jet
Even when you hear about a Pastor who treks about, you would still not process the information right just because you already associate anything head of a church to jet.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Yobo2: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Some group will open this post only to check if the split time will be next year not knowing its a long thing.
hahahahaha... grin
grin Exactly
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
authehighness:
God help me to witness my lovely,peaceful,progressive country(biafra)the pride and hope of africa,but 2035 too far,why not next year

So u don swallow the prophet's gibberish, just like that...lol cheesy

Nigerians, who did this to you? grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Anduku: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
AK481:
Ipob rushing the thread like.....
Like this?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:

We need to check who's serving the true God between you and the prophet.grin

Maybe none of you both. cool
2035 is too far bro. Good must consider his people first by splitting this shiithole of a country
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
Naija wake up!!!

Nigerian polithiefcians + Nigerian gods of men = criminals
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

2035 is too far bro. Good must consider his people first by splitting this shiithole of a country

Nothing is wrong with Nigeria but its people (polithiefcians in particular), is it possible to split Nigerians too? grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by amazon14: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
Naija wake up!!!

Imam can't see anything while they plan for jihad and propagate hatred to their congregation
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Amberon11: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mumu
moscobabs:
If I become a President for just one day, I will order execution of all these gods of men.

Their fake prophecies are irksome
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Amberon11: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
So you're saying that if Nigeria indeed splits in 2035, it is because of this prophecy?
candy:
2035 ke?Thought he was going to say 2019/20! That's long enough for his 'predictions' to become reality anyhow.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by lekankolade(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Common CORRECT SCORE they can't predict...
Forecasters
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by semyman: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
And to think some still take these charlatans serious? Gosh
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
omooba969:

Nothing is wrong with Nigeria but its people (polithiefcians in particular), is it possible to split Nigerians too? grin
Many things are wrong with Nigeria. The country is too diverse to work. There is nothing wrong with being diversed, but everything has its limits. Is it normal that large nations like Yoruba, Ibos and Hausas are in one country? No it is not. The leaders are not the problem. They were raised in the same society like you and me.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
i thought its prophecy,why is he given us predictions? these men of God n.a. wa ooo
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by ofwest47(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
This prophet of doom has something behind his brain how sure he is that he will still be alive up to 20235, I pray he lives beyond that time to see the strong progressive Nigeria Nation and also see how doomely doom his prophecy was, he is even campaigning for Omo MESU JAMBA the last person to be ever considered . This prophet of doom has something behind his brain how sure he is that he will still be alive up to 20235, I pray he lives beyond that time to see the strong progressive Nigeria Nation and also see how doomely doom his prophecy was, he is even campaigning for Omo MESU JAMBA the last person to be ever considered . This prophet of doom has something behind his brain how sure he is that he will still be alive up to 20235, I pray he lives beyond that time to see the strong progressive Nigeria Nation and also see how doomely doom his prophecy was, he is even campaigning for Omo MESU JAMBA the last person to be ever considered .
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No! I want someone to predict that military will take over then jail all this thieves including the self acclaimed saint (Buhari) and his PDP counterparts.

Democracy in Nigeria is a big scam.....but that Nigeria will spilt will never happen oga primate.

You don't want a military takeover trust me coz it's never gonna be better with the military in power. They loot recklessly and are known for human rights abuses, they're so skillful in that department.

For you to wish for a military takeover explains the average mindset of the African man. Your brain is not as developed as your Arab & western counterparts coz they will not think in that direction as it's not an option.

Guy, get some quality education ok.

Bye. cool
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by moscobabs(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Amberon11:
Mumu
Awon egbon e and the whole of ur family are mumu

Ideeot, when has it become a crime for me to make my opinion known?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by sokera: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No! I want someone to predict that military will take over then jail all this thieves including the self acclaimed saint (Buhari) and his PDP counterparts.

Democracy in Nigeria is a big scam.....but that Nigeria will spilt will never happen oga primate.
God bless you
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by yazach: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
EmagNig:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has revealed the year Nigeria will split and according to him Nigeria as a united nation may not exist beyond 2035.

He made the claim during the recent launch in Lagos of ‘Warning To The Nations’, a book in which he compiled all his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, The Herald reports.

The cleric also called for the suspension of the 2019 general election in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele, who was speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s myriad problems, said,

“Practice True Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After Federalism, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.”

In the same vein, Primate Ayodele charged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to field Senate President Bukola Saraki if it hopes to win the 2019 presidential election.

The popular prophet stated that contrary to what many may believe, he neither had any links with Saraki nor was paid by the senate president to say what he did.

He said:

“I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and there will be peace in Nigeria.

” God needs Saraki to rule for another four years.”

He also prophesied challenging times for Nigeria and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Primate Ayodele further said that the party might find it difficult to retain power in Osun, where the gubernatorial election is scheduled to hold on September 22.

“If Osun APC didn’t put their house in order, they will find it difficult to retain Osun state,” he predicted.

https://lailasnews.com/primate-ayodele-reveals-the-year-nigeria-will-split/

Idiot who told you that you are going to witness the year
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Many things are wrong with Nigeria. The country is too diverse to work. There is nothing wrong with being diversed, but everything has its limits. Is it normal that large nations like Yoruba, Ibos and Hausas are in one country? No it is not. The leaders are not the problem. They were raised in the same society like you and me.

There's tremendous strength in diversity if you ask me & this is well proven in the western world hence their advancement/development. I believe we are all good together in Nigeria but who's got the political will to lead us the right way & don't forget that the polithiefcians thrive on divide&rule as it works well for them.

There's also an enviable strength in diversity coz if our polithiefcians did it the right way, Nigeria would by now be an industrialised country.

Guy, our polithiefcians are our problem coz they keep faffing around. cool
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Ikpongiton: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Some group will open this post only to check if the split time will be next year not knowing its a long thing.
if naija split now, i know hungry will kill you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by ifiokjohn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
Naija wake up!!!
bros that is not seeing doom, that is what should be, Nigeria is not one and wil nva be one.
It is either true federalism or division, atleast all regions will be better for it
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by ifiokjohn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
Naija wake up!!!
bros that is not seeing doom, that is what should be, Nigeria is not one and wil nva be one.
It is either true federalism or division, atleast all regions will be better for it.
You get?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Jabioro: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Primate Ayodele sees nothing and he goes to media to something hes not saw..We should not vote in 2019, & PDP should field Saraki,can you imagine the contraditory alliance message..Tell to continue scam his members...all his past permutation na zero over ten..
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by ACE1010: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
EmagNig:
Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has revealed the year Nigeria will split and according to him Nigeria as a united nation may not exist beyond 2035.

He made the claim during the recent launch in Lagos of ‘Warning To The Nations’, a book in which he compiled all his prophecies covering the 2018/2019 period, The Herald reports.

The cleric also called for the suspension of the 2019 general election in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele, who was speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s myriad problems, said,

“Practice True Federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After Federalism, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.”

In the same vein, Primate Ayodele charged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to field Senate President Bukola Saraki if it hopes to win the 2019 presidential election.

The popular prophet stated that contrary to what many may believe, he neither had any links with Saraki nor was paid by the senate president to say what he did.

He said:

“I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and there will be peace in Nigeria.

” God needs Saraki to rule for another four years.”

He also prophesied challenging times for Nigeria and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Primate Ayodele further said that the party might find it difficult to retain power in Osun, where the gubernatorial election is scheduled to hold on September 22.

“If Osun APC didn’t put their house in order, they will find it difficult to retain Osun state,” he predicted.

https://lailasnews.com/primate-ayodele-reveals-the-year-nigeria-will-split/

I don't believe all these prophets of doom anymore......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.